/Switch/

Nintendo Switch development hardware supports Micro SDXC cards up to 128 GB in size.

The Switch does support running software directly off the Micro SD card as you would off the internal memory or a game cart.

i can buy the switch right now off fucking gearbest m8

who the fuck old nintendo that yet another cheap chinese tablet was a good idea?

>chink tablets suddenly have games worth playing
>android isn't a shitty mobile OS

Good luck with your Android games m8

The Tegra X2 is way more powerful than chink tablets on Gearbest.

>muh exclusives

console babbies are so sad

>muh shitty pajeet knock off games and inaccurate emulators

Who let Sup Forums in here?

i don't play video games

OK, you go and play Morio, Zolda, and Pokomon, we'll play the real thing. No need to argue, we can go our own ways.

>up to 128GB in size
What the fuck?
My phone supports Micro SD cards up to 200GB in size (this is because 200GB are the largest available)

The switch isn't for you then, I hear the PS4 has some great movies.

The 3ds's official limit was 64GB but there's stories of people using 128gb sd cards with no problem

>he still plays shit like Mario, Zelda and pokemon

>all these nintentards slurping up nip cum

>we have 3 rehashes and remakes sold at full price
ftfy

was that before or after cfw

so it does have expandable storage

>Normies will never experience the awesomeness of Splatoon

I feel truly sorry for you

Stock software on the 3DS supports 200GB micro sd while the website says 32GB

sorry not a pedophile casual

I upgraded to a 64gb one and noticed a performance drop in loading times. It's a class 10 so the card should be fine.

Normie casual confirmed

Cards vary in speed

Is Tegra X2 confirmed?

I was planning for X1, X2 would be lovely.

In Nintendo's official press release, they said that the Tegra chip in the Switch would have the same architecture as their leading GPU's.

Their leading GPU's architecture is Pascal, Pascal was confirmed for the X2.

Nvidia confirmed on their website

Nice, thanks.

Is the dock a console itself, or is it simply a dock and all the processing is done in the main body of the tablet? Because if this thing is weaker than the WiiU, I might as well not even bother. I have no need to some shitty tablet and that controller looks really uncomfortable to hold too.

Just a dock, may have the ability to bump the resolution up.

Its not weaker, look at any assumed spec sheet.

Works with wii pro controllers, rebranded as switch controllers. Super comfy.

The dock has extra power, but the tablet is the main console.

You mean Classic Controller Pro, or the WiiU Pro Controller? Because the WiiU Pro Controller was ass, but the Classic Controller Pro was top tier.

How the hell does that work? It links up with additional processors/ram in the dock?

This thing is DOA since things like the S7 have VR support, miracast, and support for bluetooth controllers.

RIP cucktendo

yeah my mistake, the classic pro.

There is no confirmation that the dock adds extra processing power to the handheld, personally I think the most you could hope for in that regard would be the machine running at higher clocks while docked, using the dock for extra cooling and power use.

Extremely unlikely that the dock contains an external GPU or anything of the sort.

The only reason I would get one would be for emulation purposes. But there's no telling how long it would take to get hacked. I might pick up one at launch and shove it in my closet until a hack happens. I am not sure whether I want Zelda for the Switch or the WiiU yet.

Theoretical limit is 2TB

Whoever posts in here saying that only casual idiots play nintendo games like Mario and Zelda:

You realise not everyone only enjoys """hardcore""" games. I have over 1k hours in CS:GO and have a collection of 100+ Big Box DOS Games. But if you cant find the joy in a Zelda or Mario game anymore than what the fuck happened to you?

I don't suppose you saw the millions of people playing Pokemon Go when it first came out, did you? You might have noticed that the majority of those playing were adults.

the idea is genius. day 1 buy for me.

however, i doubt it will resonate with nowadays consumers, this will end up being the swang song for nintendo. a shame, but at least nobody will say they didn't try their best.

if Nintendo brings android on it , that would be perfect , it can actually rival the android tablet makers

Watch your edge or you'll cut yourself
a game doesn't stop being good because it's a little old.

By the numbers more people enjoy Candy Crush and that game Kim Kardashian launched. Thats exactly what investors want Nintendo to get into, because its far more profitable.

They will go in that direction regardless of what anyone thinks. Thats where the big money is.

1. Available on android and ios
2. Not even developed by nintendo
3. It was shit anyway

Is Nintendo hiding a GPU in the doc?

Nope. The dock is only charging, and video output to your TV.
I think it might have active cooling, some people reported it being kind of noisy. Not clear if the dock has a fan, or the device has a fan that spins up higher when docked.

The dock also has a couple USB ports I believe

>visits Sup Forums - Technology
>doesn't know the difference between SDHC and SDXC

Like said. If it supports 64gb it will support up to 2tb.

And where are those people now?

Inside. Not playing it because they all realized it was broken and shitty and they got tired of it. You picked the worst game for an argument.

>this is because 200GB are the largest available
256GN now m8