Google <3

Name literally anything wrong with Google's amazing ecosystem

>Pixel = best mobile camera, amazing CPU, Daydream, 2 years of support, fast updates, doesn't explode
>Google Assistant recognizes context clues
>YouTube Red and Google Play Music are literally the only media subscriptions you ever need
>15GB of free Drive space, only $10/m for 1TB, unlimited photo storage on their phones
>Laptop OS that runs smoothly on any hardware, makes Linux okay for daily use
>Android Wear watches have batteries that don't die in fucking 8 hours *cough* Apple *cough*
>Anyone who isn't a tinfoil hat enthusiast uses their browser/email/etc

It isn't the most expensive shit to buy into, and it is 100% the most seamless.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/10/27/pixel-vs-iphone-7-specs-performance-test-comparison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>even xiaomi's bezeless phone has a smaller chin than the pixel
What the fuck was google thinking?

botnet

We don't need another Moto Shamu situation where you couldn't hold the thing without touching the screen.

mfw skinned version of android that google made themselves

I like the pixel a lot. also, chinless would make it difficult to reach the navigation buttons one handed

You are the product

Also, I already responded to you, but are you really trying to compare the screen to body ratio of the only phone with no bezels and a phone with normal proportions? Wtf is this logic?

Google should've put a second speaker on the chin. Like Motorola. It wouldn't be as retarded if they did that.

You can't compare two smartphones now?

And yet nobody cared about the 5X's fake bottom speaker. People just want something there regardless of whether it does something I guess.

No, but you're attempting to compare a phone with the sole goal of having no bezels with one that isn't insecure about looking normal.

What is the problem with that?

It's like saying a bicycle is better than a car because it weighs less, they have completely different purposes and audiences.

The speaker isn't fake. Just only one speaker can be used at a time.

I actually split google play with 5 people we all pay 3 a month it's /comfy/

Are those android wear devices good?

I'm getting a Sony Smartwatch 3 soon for free myself.

Both are fucking smartphones

>Pixel = best mobile camera, amazing CPU, Daydream, 2 years of support
lmao

This.

Using all 3 Pixel devices and a Moto 360 here. Feels good.

If you don't mind showing your every personal thing to Google, then the Google ecosystem is fantastic. But not all of us want to show Google our every single thing.

/thread

Oh wow is this shitpost general?
you should put /spg/ in the Topic next time you post this

u r a faggot

Fuck off Sanjay

>2 years of support
>only 2 years
>for a device above $500
That meme is DANK.

>no micro sd
>cloud-anything
>no removable battery
>2010 tier bezels
>over 600 dollarydoos

when it looked like they could not top the nexus 6p fiasco google comes and fucks up royally with an iphone 4 clone, and with motorola gone the only sane options are chinkphones and posibly some cheeky sony phone but it looks far from now, sad

bluetooth pairing issues are widespread

camera lens flare

generic HTC design rushed after Huwaei ditched the contract

It is proprietary spyware. It is essentially malware. I suggest boycotting Google, Apple and Microsoft. Also, smartphones are bad for many reasons besides their technical aspects.

It is of utmost imperative to visit gnu dot org to educate yourself about free software. You are suggesting tyranny.

>amazing CPU
this is the top story on google right now about the pixel.
>bgr.com/2016/10/27/pixel-vs-iphone-7-specs-performance-test-comparison/

All indicators are this was a rush job, and that Google basically took over an existing HTC project with 9 months to finish it.

/thread

i wish they would get rid of onscreen buttons and use capacitive ones likes the HTC 10

they have the same audience you dipshit, they both offer fast SoCs, etc it's a smartphone
and compare the pixel's chin to a "smartphone with the same audience" then, you'll find it's still huge

Posting from a Shamu right now and I've never had this problem

> No MicroSD card reader
> Not water resistant AND doesn't have a removable battery
> High price isn't justified

ITT apple fangays that won't admit google won with the pixel

you forgot no IP67/8

/thread

2 years of support for a 600$ phone and your consider that good? Kys my man

wow.... thats depe........

/thread tьh

>ripping off Apple in both design and model offering

Every flagship gets two years of support. I expected 3-4 from google.

>>no removable battery
please quit this meme. i know no one who ever changed his battery, when possible.

hi se7en