reddit.com/user/nkwsky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please lenovo, save us

>omw
[citation needed]

from what? what's going on?

>Lenovo
No thanks

seriously, I prefer not to have Chinese spy ware on my computer.

That only happens if you're dumb enough to buy your Thinkpad with pre-installed Windows.

Empty HDD/SSD is the way to go with Thinkpads, but I think that option isn't available in every country.

the touchbar future

my body is ready

It's in the BIOS, not on disk

At least the Chinese have given us a backup plan in 51nb's mod of the X61 with Broadwell.

but how do you get one? problem is that it seems it's a fucking nightmare to order one from our beloved chink friends

It's not in any of them, dumb fuck. Thinkpads weren't affected.

people order them and post about it here and there.

dubs don't lie. As soon as I posted I started searching again and found that the guys posted on leddit a couple of months ago with instructions on how to order from anywhere.
Damn the X320 looks so fucking sexy.

>my ancient one wasn't so none of them had superfish

good angle

Please please

Yeah, too late if it ever shows up at all. I already have my retro Thinkpad.

and where can you buy the innards?

original or modded display?

This guy is the middleman: reddit.com/user/nkwsky
I don't the cash for one right now so I'm shilling it everywhere in the hopes that there'll be enough demand for a more permanent sales page.

Are you blind?
Have you seen what they've done to the line
Great, another PR stunt

>buying gookshit that doesn't even make an effort to be available to western markets
fuckoff, go advertise your garbage somewhere else

I really hope that they will make one with the 15" screen and T420.

It all comes down to a compatible panel on the same size. Still the X320 is fucking perfect.

Are they really shipping?
Last I read about it, everyone who ordered one wasn't getting anything, even though the scheduled date already passed.
Vaporware and scam are thrown around…
Still:
I fucking want one!
My X1C is crap (though crap with a fast CPU and long battery life, I gotta admit) and my X61 was just the most comfy machine ever.

>SAVE US FROM NEW FUNCTIONALITY
>SAVE US FROM FUTURISM
>SAVE US FROM TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS

That logo is so fucking ugly

>progress
>meme consumerist features
go back to your """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tech""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" blog

There's more to technological progress than just specs, you know?

What are you talking about? Form follows function or at least it should. Technical specifications are the means with which we mark technical progress.

so you think a stupid fucking oled bar that shows emojis is progress?
You also believe that the macbook is the first with a fingerprint reader also. One that only works with propietary apple pay shit and the case use was only using safari and on etsy to buy ahnd made shit by hippies.
You are impossibly stupid user, I don't know how you made it but you are transcending to whole fucking new levels of stupidity where consumerism and retards have mutated to form something new and more dangerous than we already have around.

if you consider brainwash-esque marketing of worthless features that encourage mindless consumerism and are more reminiscent of the fashion industry than they are of actual innovation and proper design then you are correct

yeah, like making the machine look pretty and demolishing all the work engineers have put into making our processors quieter and colder? the latest macbook has dog shit battery life and runs like a hot turd. my fucking old brick T60 outruns that thing with a spinning hard disk. go write on arse technica you herpes afflicted nigger faggot

That's not an actual production Thinkpad, some put a Dell display in there iirc