/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user got a USB rechargeable flashlight • user got a Chink Danboard and Meme Emoji pillow • user got a popfilter for his microphone • user bought a Shanling(?) MP3 player • user shows off the new Superlux headphones he got and a Memedian SSD (guest appearance by Jack MaMousepad) • Christmas in coming up NOW is the time to buy Christmas gifts or other chink shit like decorations and Christmas lights (make sure to make your orders within the month of November) • user got a nice little gift from a seller • user got a ᵗᶦᶰʸ ᶠᶫᵃˢʰᶫᶦᵍʰᵗ • user got a awesome RC truck and posts review and webms a thread later • user has a Lord of the Rings poster custom printed • user bought the MiBand 2 posts pic of it on his hair arm • user got two glass screen protectors • SoT of a K6000 Pro • AliExpress seller refuses to ship user's discounted order • user changes his order for the Xiaomi Wowstick to the Xiaomi Pillow • user's mum gave him a BM-700
• user shows off his NOMOS watch that arrived today • user got a ROCK air vent car mount • user went out of his way to get this Mechanical keyboard and keycaps off of Taobao • user's Xiaomi Redmi cases arrived and a couple of Suicide Squad Chink Lego figures

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JvrGt
aliexpress.com/item/Super-High-Speed-5Gbps-USB-C-Type-C-USB-3-1-HUB-USB-3-0/32610166068.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1,searchweb201603_1&btsid=9d97a3a0-fa58-4b56-b2c2-128f86b044d8
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-Aluminum-4-Port-USB3-0-Hub-with-Type-C-for-Windows-XP-Vista-7-8/32542979167.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1,searchweb201603_1&btsid=5f5b017f-c09a-4860-a544-45b1132a42f6
amazon.com/Belinda-Devices-Including-ChromeBook-Aluminum/dp/B018XUT8S8/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1477605663&sr=1-1&keywords=usb c hub&refinements=p_36:-1000
imgur.com/a/qvEqv)
imgur.com/a/2jT3D)
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Lovely-Simulation-Animal-Doll-Plush-Sleeping-Cats-Toy-with-Sound-Kids-Toy-Birthday-Gift-Doll/32740486208.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.262.OQZbEZ
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-DZ09-bluetooth-smart-watch-for-android-phone-support-SMI-TF-men-women-sport-wristwatch/32692259746.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.21.Ef6jE0&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5,searchweb201603_1&btsid=71eb6a26-420c-4bb0-89f4-6b32851aadef
s.aliexpress.com/BNzqUBzQ
motospeed.cc/index.php?ac=article&at=read&did=472
aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-White-3-5mm-Audio-Video-Output-For-Wii-to-HDMI-Wii2HDMI-Adapter-Converter-Full-HD/32508013213.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4,searchweb201603_7&btsid=7e43daa5-13d4-4276-8e6f-b4d56ea0afd5
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-1m-1-5m-2m-3m-5m-10m-HDMI-to-DVI-DVI-D-cable-24-1/32733184322.html?s=p&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4,searchweb201603_7&btsid=3daac5e7-e6e2-41e0-896f-44fbe5264907
aliexpress.com/wholesale?&SearchText=pill keychain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>More News
• user shows off a boxed Xiaomi Zi5 AA charger and Xiaomi branded USB powered mosquito repellent • user got fake Comply foam tips for his Xiaomi Hybrids • user got a housefire starter kit • user got a bunch of cheap shit he doesn't need and a MIXZA micro SD USB reader (mine broke and now only heats up) • user wonders what mechanical keyboard uses these keycaps (try asking /mkg/) • Gearbest refunded user to his paypal account • user literarily slams a seller and threatens a bad review for sending him a broken product

Bought one of these. It just werks.

is regular OP out of the hospital?

Bumping for my question here:

Kill yourself already Lithu.

yea but tons of sunglasses, especially on chink sites, are uv coated, while not polarized. also, having polarized lenses is still not verification that the glasses are UV coated even though it's unlikely

AliExpress just cancelled my RN3P order due to "security reason" and want me to send them scan of my personal information. Anyone experienced something similar?

I'm going to buy 10 BM-800's and make them produce true surround sound by connecting them all to a super phantom power block featuring 10 different XLR cables

just to meme on the babby who gets triggered by these things

maybe I'll summon chink devil

you should update the wiki then
thats the wonders of wikis
you can fix it when you see mistakes like that
keep up the good work fellow /csg/ user

holy shit that xiaomi mechkb looks sweet as fuck and cheap as well. Any info on those switches?

So is the SK68 still the best flashlight?

Just buy from geekbuying or honorbuy with paypal.

>buying even 1 BMeme-over9000

>>Mfw dollar is at its lowest point in 7 years
>>Mfw when every thing is cheap as fuck
>>mfw I don't pay tributes feels good man

just for you
I'll buy 11

I got my ZTE ATEs.

They're not that good if you want bass. I noticed literally little to no bass at all, it has decent amount of sub bass though, the highs are okay as well.
Definitely wouldn't reccomend

idk i bought 4 a couple months ago
inittially they were all great and bright and i was very pleased

one sat in my car for a few months. when i finally needed it it wouldnt turn on. changed batteries. still refused to turn on
eventually threw it away

one fell 1 foot off my bed. refused to work after that

one is still working well

the last one also spontaneously stopped working after sitting in my drawer for a while

Those look fake.

Another pic just for you anons

OFFICIAL /CSG/ CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA LIST:
imgur.com/a/JvrGt

(pls no bully I spent hours doing this)

Yeah the print looks off. IDK if they are real ones.

not bad, getting that mickey watch

>tfw mine doesn't have a cool scorpian

You should just get the one ring but like 300 of them and give them out for Halloween.

Post yours then, I got mine from a 5* seller

Any suggestions for a USB C hub? One that won't fry my laptop?

I'm looking at this one for $7.50.
aliexpress.com/item/Super-High-Speed-5Gbps-USB-C-Type-C-USB-3-1-HUB-USB-3-0/32610166068.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1,searchweb201603_1&btsid=9d97a3a0-fa58-4b56-b2c2-128f86b044d8

The Orico is $24.
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-Aluminum-4-Port-USB3-0-Hub-with-Type-C-for-Windows-XP-Vista-7-8/32542979167.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1,searchweb201603_1&btsid=5f5b017f-c09a-4860-a544-45b1132a42f6

i had 2 pairs and mine did not have the blue stuff on the connector. also the print is different. how much did you pay?

>$300

>imgur.com/a/JvrGt
Good work so far. Any more to add?

I bought a "Class 10" microSD card and it is half the speed of my Class 4 microSD cards.

At least it appears to be the full size though.

>One that won't fry my laptop?
buy the orico

I spent this much

Why are Chinese the masters of fuckhuage battery life? I mean wtf. I just spent an hour backing and restoring shit in titanium backup, litterally constant writing and installing and I lost 7% for 1 hour of screen time.

Fuck, best 170 dorrars I ever spent

Forgot to add, Amazon has one for $10.
amazon.com/Belinda-Devices-Including-ChromeBook-Aluminum/dp/B018XUT8S8/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1477605663&sr=1-1&keywords=usb c hub&refinements=p_36:-1000

No doubt chinkshit, but surely Amazon wouldn't sell a harmful device. Right?

I'd like to share my story of getting two smart watches from China, Shenzhen to be exact.

>be me
>want smart watch
>poorfag, cant afford any "good" smart watch
>eBay Query: Smart Watch
>See this (imgur.com/a/qvEqv) U8 smart watch
>buy it

A few weeks (maybe 3) pass, I get the watch in the mail.
Set it all up on my phone (LG K10 at that time.)
Make phone calls, use as watch (as intended)
Send SMS
Etc.
All works great, but I fell for the smart watch meme, nothing too special.

Sell it for $60
Buy random shit

Months pass
I buy another smart watch
This time is the DZ09 Smart Watch (imgur.com/a/2jT3D)
Wait only a week this time (gg Chinks)
Set it all up
Realize I need a SIM if I wish to make calls from it standalone
>nope.jpg
Realize bluetooth will allow me to call from my cellphone
Cool, makes call from cell using watch as headphone/handset thingy.
Buy microSD card for pictures and what-not
Put it in, take picture
Meh Quality images
Meh Quality Audio
Meh Quality everything besides build
Build quality was a solid 9/10, far better than expected to be honest.
Used for a total of 3 months so far.
Still use it today, best tech purchase in regards to chink shit.
For a total of $15 for the U8 and $20 for the DZ09, they were very worth it.

This is a really good list and ought to be stickied in the OPs from now on. Hopefully you'll keep adding to it, in which case I suggest this unbearably kawaii cat thing someone linked a thread or two ago

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Lovely-Simulation-Animal-Doll-Plush-Sleeping-Cats-Toy-with-Sound-Kids-Toy-Birthday-Gift-Doll/32740486208.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.262.OQZbEZ

t. September 11 watch owner

what were the battery times on them like

I want to buy one but they all look so bad

T-shirts are technology, right?

£6 from Aliexpress, just jn

On an overnight charge, It can last all day.
Waking up at around 8 AM, having it on Bluetooth all day, and making often phone calls, and responding to SMS, it would have a bar, or dead, by 6-8PM that night.
If you do not make frequent calls, or just use it as a watch, you may get upwards of 3-5 days.

tl;dr About a day on often use, more if less often.
To each their own.

Not bad. Custom?

I'll keep adding more stuff if I see anything interesting. Any suggestions?

>Simulation animal
sure I'll add that. And yeah, would be nice for it to get stickied so more people see it. Watch still going strong?

Sup Forums - social interaction for neets

You could add the smart watches mentioned above.
$15 Max
Aliexpress;

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-DZ09-bluetooth-smart-watch-for-android-phone-support-SMI-TF-men-women-sport-wristwatch/32692259746.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.21.Ef6jE0&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5,searchweb201603_1&btsid=71eb6a26-420c-4bb0-89f4-6b32851aadef

Here you go
s.aliexpress.com/BNzqUBzQ

Are there any good ssds?

Any of you have any experience with any of the cheap TV boxes on gearbest? Any good?

Kingdian are memed pretty hard

I didn't mean to offend.
the resolution of the screen in those smart watches are so bad it looks like a 8 bit game .if it wasn't this I would get one .

Heard the xiaomi box is decent

No offense was taken, I respect everyones right to their own opinion.
As for the resolution, you barely notice it when using it as at the most you're checking the time, or making a call (pressing a few prompts)
As stated before, to each their own. I cannot force anyone to buy anything, merely..attempt to persuade and hope for the best.

I received this a few days ago (motospeed v30), it's pretty good and I have no complaints with it other than the software that you can use to modify stuff like the led color and remap the keys is shit.

hey chinos, what converter can I get that will let me use my Wii (RCA?) with my computer monitor (DVI?)???

I opened it up and this is what it looks like inside.

One of the interesting things about this mouse is that if you remap keys with the software, it's saved on the mouse itself.

This mouse was detected as both a keyboard and a mouse when I plugged it in to my computer because you can map mouse buttons to other keys.

Even the dpi button on top is remappable.

The sensor is a PWM3320DB-TYDU as you can see on the last pic.

I don't know why they put weights in mice but every single chink mice that I have opened have them.

is that a chink thumbprint?

I'm trying to keep the items on the list under $5 (though there's a few items over that)

at that price its likely fake

>post picture of two cardboard boxes
>still make the news

The ZI5 charger is pretty great. Got it from Gearbest for about $6.50. Can't say how long it will take to charge four completely discharged AAs because I don't have any flat ones but I understand it's about 4 hours.
Power is supplied via micro USB (short Xiaomeme cable included) and it also has a USB output so can function as a powerbank. Style is typical Xiaomeme with white pinhole LEDs to indicate charging/charged status of individual batteries. It feels light yet solid apart from the removable translucent cover which feels slightly flimsy.

Not reviewing the mosquito mat because it's a stocking filler Christmas present but it's pretty hard to fuck up a heating element.

durr forgot pic

Anyone know what P00000 numbers are tracked under? I placed an order 2 weeks ago on Ali and the information is still unavailable and Track17 doesn't pop up anything.

And here's a pic of the open leds, there are 14 of them all customization with their shit software.

Overall it's a very good mouse very smooth. The pads under are smooth as fuck, the plastic feels really solid, the button clicks feel very nice and it doesn't smell like shit (like some cheap chink mice).

I might have touched it while opening the mouse so it might be mine.

Wtf are you talking about? the ATEs have always been around $8-10

Any suggestions on good chink speakers? Have a couple of cabinets from my shop that need the 12 inch subs replaced.

I have the same issue, after multiple successful orders using the same credit card. Has anyone found a way around the aliexpress "additional documentation requirement"?

(I'm buying an unusual item that I can't find on other stores)

Location?

not him but i remember them being around 11-15. that's a pretty big difference for chinks

What's the fabric quality like?

The weight is a gaymer thing, I think. Something about keeping it on the mousepad.

Any anons can tell me how to disable those 2 notifications for good? They keep appearing after every reboot. I am rooted and have unlock my bootloader.

If the watch had broken I would have said. I replaced the stock strap with an 18mm NATO one (search "nylon watch strap" on Ali because searching for NATO doesn't show all the cheapo ones) within a week because the one it came with felt like it was made from tissue paper.

I also have a knockoff Nomos and somehow won two watches via the Freebies thing in the Ali app recently, so once they all arrive I'll do a comparison of them.

How did you disable the little bubble shits on ES File Explorer? I hate them..

The KZ ATE-S in gearbest says
RQ: 018NBM and yours looks like it says
RQ: 018N8M
What is the difference betwen these two?

Use solid explorer instead of ES. ES is bundled with chink malware.

What effects can you do with the leds? Also link please.

I've collected some of the meme IEMs and want to give you my thoughts.

Left:
Rock Zircon: Pretty good and pretty cheap. I was blown away at that price point. If you don't like having a lot of bass, then you should skip those, because they have a lot of it.

Middle:
Senfer 4in1:
Pieces of shit. The sound quality is the worst one of the three, I'm not sure why they are memed so much here. The detachable cable is meh and doesn't have a microphone or any buttons on it. Comes with a bunch of different sounding ear tips. They are quite heavy, so you might have problems getting a good fit in your ears. Again, sound is pretty meh. It's not bad, but it's not really good either. I expected more.

Right:
KZ ZS3:
Pretty good sound quality wise. They sound similar to the Rock Zircons but with less bass. The cable has a microphone and a pretty awesome tactile button for pausing or switching tracks. The memory wire is decent, but you have to bend and unbend it everytime you use them, which isn't a huge hassle.
What kills them for me though, is the fit in my ears. At first I thought, that they fit me perfectly, but after wearing them for 20 minutes, I always notice a part of the plastic being to big and therefore hurting my ears. It makes the usage unbearable, since it hurts pretty strongly.
This might wary from person to person though. However, they stay much better in your ears than the Rock Zircons, so you might even use those for running.

TL;DR
Rock Zircons are slightly better than KZ ZS3.
Senfer 4in1 are completely shit.

This, don't install more chink malware that already comes with the phone.

On the notification settings you can hide notifications for the security app, the other one only appeared once for me though so I didn't need to block it.

you can set them individually to any color you want in either a static or breathing (goes on and off) mode. Then there's 3 different modes where the mouse cycles through all colors in different ways.

It's all explained in the manual (it's in the zip with the software).
motospeed.cc/index.php?ac=article&at=read&did=472

>I'm not sure why they are memed so much here
I'm pretty sure headfi is where they're mostly talked about, ues are usually the senfer iem of choice here.

How does the UEs compared to Shure SE215?

Wii to HDMI adaptors are like 5 bucks. You can add a HDMI-DVI one on top of that to get DVI output.

aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-White-3-5mm-Audio-Video-Output-For-Wii-to-HDMI-Wii2HDMI-Adapter-Converter-Full-HD/32508013213.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4,searchweb201603_7&btsid=7e43daa5-13d4-4276-8e6f-b4d56ea0afd5

aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-1m-1-5m-2m-3m-5m-10m-HDMI-to-DVI-DVI-D-cable-24-1/32733184322.html?s=p&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4,searchweb201603_7&btsid=3daac5e7-e6e2-41e0-896f-44fbe5264907

Charming.

For normalfag stuffs any is fine, just get a 2gb+ RAM ones. For anime, you're restricted to windows boxes since the Android one can't decode hi10p without artifacts/major lag

What's the deal with the SNES keystroke logger meme? I can't find anything about it besides a post or two here.

Strange the other one keep appearing for me everytime I reboot. I just want it gone

PSA: Yall need to have this on your keyshain with money in it, i have 10€ in mine. Backup money.

aliexpress.com/wholesale?&SearchText=pill keychain

I don't really know anything about the UE's, but I've heard the UES's are a good v shaped sounding iem and that the shure's are a good, comfortable, warm sounding iem with great isolation.

Dont get this low quality shit watch, waste of money.

Seems like the perfect place to hide some cyanide in case of emergency

Which model?
36 or 40mm?

Well done OP, you finally finished it

refund

Six months well spent, OP.

Gr8 chink markers. Search 4 tyre marker sort by price

40mm

Oh don't worry, dispute is already in progress.

Man the 40mm version always tend to have some sort of problem, the other guy with the misaligned dial was 40mm too.
So far all the 36mm versions had been free of this chinkery.

fuck man its not by op, it says right there in the top left corner

pic unrelated