The most famous people in FOSS are flocking to the new Microsoft. Why aren't you?

The most famous people in FOSS are flocking to the new Microsoft. Why aren't you?

m.signalvnoise.com/microsoft-i-forgive-you-2fb6d6061a2c#.209n5a1oj

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2015/10/02/microsoft-asus-patent-licensing-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

next post: Why I'm Proud to Announce My New Partnership with Microsoft

Who? The article made no mentions?

>This post sponsored by Microsoft, Business Development Division®™

you convinced me op, I'm #WithHer now.

Posting from Edge

Because I don't shit in the street

Go to bed, Pajeet.

>The creator of Meme on Rails

Yeah, I'll pass.

But will Microsoft cut ties with the Russians over their obvious aggression?

Ahm, i don't know, the day microsoft gives info on how to make other programs and operative systems compatible with their APIs and formarts like their own flavor of ooxm or when they decide to adopt multi-platform APIs like OGL and Vulkan, and if after thart they decide to make their terms of usage more specific and less wide about what they can do with your computer and if they drop the forced updates and data recollection by default i may think about it.

These ads aren't real, right?

>freetards flock to MS instead of developing for React OS

These retards keep posting this HRC crap all over g, b, and pol. It's giving me dick cancer

At the rate MS is going, they just might open source Windows 10 by this time next year.

Bill pls buy 4chin

React OS didn't have many people developing it in the first place.

React OS is still a hobby OS?

Regardless of what you think about Microsoft, their DevDev is fucking amazing in the last two years.

Their consumer offering is meh, but as a developer and DBA, I love the entire .NET ecosystem and Azure.

>tfw too smart for windows

>famous people in FOSS
>David Heinemeier Hansson

Have you seen his twitter? He is a literal unashamed SJW.

Because my laptop works better with xubuntu on it. W10 isnt officially supported even though its only 5 years old and windows 7 and 8.1 just loved to BSOD all the time.

>The most famous people in FOSS are flocking to the new Microsoft. Why aren't you?

nice ad, pajeet

Migrate to django.
>also
engadget.com/2015/10/02/microsoft-asus-patent-licensing-deal/

The king of patent trolls is the friend of free software... Sure.

wtf I hate FOSS now