THAT'S IT, I'M DONE!!! FUCK APPLE!!!!!

This was not an update, it was a regression.

If I need dongles for everything then it's a step backwards.

Laptops were designed to give you what desktops used to give you but in mobile form.

I was waiting for and expecting new ports but removing the sd card reader makes no fucking sense.

It seems like Microsoft is the only company that cares about what real professional users want.

BLEACHED

But Apple is for asshole designers and tweens. It was never for employed professionals.

Lol, what an oil drilling cuck

I AM A FUCKING DESIGNER!!!

she is way out of his league

>Niggers
>Any league at all
>>>/reddit/

I've always wondered do your skinny jeans cost more than regular jeans?

This.
Lucky guy.

He's one lucky Estonian

stay mad virgin cuck

No misogyny pls.

I only wear one model jeans now and it's not expensive: Lee Luke

Black pussy will do anything to get the BWC

KEKS BTFO

you virgins are some fucking neanderthals sperging out over two people of different races hanging out

Oh I'm sure they "hang out" all the time while Jamal is at home smoking crack and jerking his little black dick.

Top kek, that's Sup Forums's doing isn't it?

No mate, we're actually ready for war. You heard Putin yesterday. Hillary's going to win and it's on.

I think we all get that many of the people who buy macs don't care about computers.
but where Sup Forums goes wrong is in thinking that, in all cases, these people instead care about status, luxury, etc.
many people use macs because they need an object they don't have to think about when they aren't using it.
because they're light, and even more importantly because they're solid--they feel like single, unified objects*--you can carry them around without thinking.
because there's an apple store in every major city, you can get your computer fixed no matter where you are, without even having to think about it--you just drop it off, shell out some cash, and go on with your life.
On the same topic, you don't really have to worry about getting a virus.
They're computers for, in addition to asshole designers and technophobes, people who are willing to pay a premium for not ever having to think about their computer when they aren't using it.

There's no excusing Apple anymore.

It's just a fashion status brand now.

Apple on suicide watch

Lol. Maicel bangs a nigress and our local redneck-altright party got a heart attack, because he's quite good as a sportsman

>not wearing exclusively JINX© branded clothing and accessories
confirmed pleb
i bet you also like mac's lol

Estonia is irrelevant

Protip: There's no alt-right in Estonia. You're all cucks

>not wearing imported japanese raw denim