IE SOON4CHAN CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL D
E SOON4CHAN CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL DI
SOON4CHAN CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL DIE
SOON4CHAN CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL DIE
OON4CHAN CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL DIE S
ON4CHAN CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL DIE SO
N4CHAN CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL DIE SOO
Sup Forums CAN'T AFFORD, IT'LL DIE SOON

let's just go on lainchan or einchan, fuck all the other boards.

We paid good money to represent Hillary here asshole. Sup Forums isn't going broke any time soon.

you can win big shit!

good. let it fucking die. largest time sink

Fucking gook shitter just sell the site already

>phoneposters

>passposters

>pass user

fucking disgusting

When 2 bombs just aren't enough

kys fgt

sorry you're so poor, poorfag :^)

Good. Begin the purge

Don't worry guys, there are 100s of other image boards waiting for us

I DON'T WANNA BE SOMEONE ELSE'S NEW FAGGOT!!!

What the fuck is this gook up to

I actually shop at Whole Foods exclusively.

Why are you supporting a jap who's likely selling your information just like he did when he had his greasy jap-jew hybrid mitts on 2ch? Terminal autism?

>financially supportive
I gagged once I saw your clover.

He wants to make Sup Forums more profitable.

I am not so cheap as to be unable to spare $15.

Maybe you'll understand this when you turn 18. :^)

Lain is ok for Sup Forums but what will I do about Sup Forums? And I don't mean all of Sup Forums but the few non-daily scanlation threads like the Kaguya thread and the Tsugumomo thread?

you bought a pass for nothing

I am cheap. My best quality. :o[)

it's fake

Two millionaires have offered to buy the site. Hopefully he just sells it instead of making Sup Forums worse.

I've bought over 10 passes: one for home, one for work, and the rest for while I'm on mobile and my IP co distantly changes.

Poor faggots

>just forfeit all you hard earned money to this cheap ass gook scammer lol, are you poor? do you actually value your money? lol xD
did nishitmura start hiring shills to advertise passes now?

It's a (((scam))) to get you to donate.

Fuck man, that incompetent gook

Where is the chink living currently? Is he in the US?

how did you do that?

>$15 is a lot of money
Get a job other than fast food Jamal.

I have the money but would never spend it on this abortion.

oh wait this is Sup Forums not /r9k/, never mind

Why would you buy a dying site, knowingly without a plan to save it?

YOU NEED TO COME UP WITH A PLAN user!
AND QUICKLY!

we have till december.

hopefully this place dies and we free ourselves from this suffering

Moot went into deep personal debt keeping the site running. Hiro is just facing the same problems, though hes taken more steps to get the site generating revenue than Moot ever did. He doesn't want to outright give control of the site away which is a goddamn good thing. If we were in anyone else's hands an enormous bastion for free speech on the internet would be destroyed.

Hosting costs are what drags the most, its not really hardware. We generate a lot of traffic, content heavy boards are more popular than ever, and that adds up. Thousands of 3mb .gifs and .webms being viewed by a couple hundred thousand viewers every week is not a small amount of data. Even when boards are lower on content but still high post volume the data involved is kind of ridiculous. Sup Forums alone gets as many hits as some news sites.

Sup Forums definitely could stand new hardware, and if necessary I'll step up and provide everything needed to upgrade and transfer over, but the bottom line is the amount of bandwidth we use. We're only becoming more popular and more mainstream. Success is actually whats hurting us.

Moot left the site in a perfectly fine financial state. Either it's a scam or newmoot is the most incompetent person to ever run a website.

FUCK THAT LYING GOOK

I think it's less the site is going under, more that asian moot thought buying Sup Forums would somehow be a prudent investment and he was shocked to learn it won't make him a lot of money. Now he's in a panic trying to get it earning for him.

>in a panic
>a year after purchasing it

use some critical thinking skills, user

This simply isn't true. Sup Forums never made money, it never broke even. Moot was paying out of pocket and taking out loans to cover costs at one point. His art project site Canvas was an attempt to turn a profit and cover Sup Forums's operating expenses. He needed outside venture capital funding to start that up.

>dying

moot outright said the site wasn't in danger of closing soon. hiro is lying and so many of you guys are falling for it.

nice date change op

When Sup Forums Pass were introduced there was a leak and moot was turning profit even when the Passes were on sale.

> it will die soon
Wew, how did Moot manage to make it live for so long then?

>tfw we're too poor to afford the new Macbook Pro and Surface Studio

Nice try chink, moot even said it before leaving the site.

apply them yourself you stupid idiot

>buy site with large userbase, not making money that great, but stable
>work to try and make it profitable
>can't
>begin pushing passes harder
>try to increase advertising
>it doesn't work
>potentially go from breaking even to losing money
>panic
>here we are now

But we also knew it wasn't profitable, and the userbase has continued to increase, mostly thanks to Sup Forums being all over the news this election

honestly speaking I wouldn't care if this site died, moot simply made a poor decision to sell it to hiro, and there's nothing we can do about that

What the shit guys, so I bought my pass for nothing?

>pass user since 2016
>calls others poor
Your tax refund isn't income.

please don't.
i don't want you guys killing lainchan, go to 8ch.

welp time to start blocking ads again

no. it proves to us that you're a fucking cucked redditor

then you don't have the right to complain about anything, point fingers, place blame, or ostracize other users. be honest you block ads like the majority of the people here. you're just a leecher. literally the least deserving type of poster of the privilege of posting here.

i can't believe how many people here act like operating a website as big as this is even remotely cheap, and it's publicly known mook was in debt since before his initiation. the difference in regions, the difference in traffic and media types available to be viewed here; he wasn't mentally or fiscally prepared to administrate Sup Forums.

lainchan is fucking gay

I need that titty shot

wtf am i going to browse with this then

I'm trying to reason with Hiro about exploiting mobile users to the best, he just won't reply to anything I recommend. Can anyone give me a hand? I recommended SMS donations and payment methods since mobile users tend to be impulsive spenders (good and fast source of money), I also recommended affiliations for mobile apps, since there're many students and teenagers on Sup Forums (despite the age rules yeah I know), they can register on some mobile games, play, pay to win and Hiro earns a percentage, another good souce of money. Anyone else supports this? I used to run a relatively large site and ads money were never enough, donations saved my ass plenty of times but due to the nature of the site (bad on copyright terms) I couldn't use SMS payment services. Sup Forums on the other hand shouldn't have any issues with this, there's a lot of potential.

>tfw Facebook buys Sup Forums and has logs of every post you've made since 2003

k stay away

I'm trying to help this shitbird stay in flight man. I've been here since 08. I love this place and would hate to see it burn to the ground.

nvm, tineye is best eye.
Its not as good as I thought it would be, perky though.

>mfw no facebook
the jews on the other shoe now!

Jokes on them, I only started posting in 2010

Why'd I get a pass?

Time to go to Tanobb.

i'll miss it
bye guys

>since 08
me too but that doesnt mean shit to me.

>broken site
>faggot userbase

no problem

Sup Forums eats up 100 TB a day?

Gonna miss you

Block all mobile IP ranges

>all his replies
Jesus, I don't know if I should laught or cry

I wasn't complaining or pointing fingers, fucking degenerate filth. Yes, I block ads, but to equate me as a leecher would only be fitting if Sup Forums provided real worth. The information we share is that of social media and banter, yet you pay the nominal fee regardless (pathetic). It is all fun and of interest, though if by occasionally visiting this website means I leech with a few clicks, the sure, I am a fucking leecher. Whatever terminology greases your man pussy, faggot.

>i can't believe how many people here act like operating a website as big as this is even remotely cheap

WE DON'T FUCKING CARE! Die broke, nigger.

>I've been here since 08
I wouldn't be proud of that.

Is this accurate? Holy hell.

Moot said Sup Forums was basically broke even if nobody had a salary.

The eleven wants a salary.

Damn it. That sucks.

yeah he posted it:

that's stupid

I bet you've never implemented any of that shit and don't even know what the benefits would be like

do you actually believe that?

>Moot was paying out of pocket
O K

I've been here since 04 and I still have an email someone sent me because of a post I made back then

Hold your butts

every uploaded image is about to be watermarked with Sup Forums.org

you know he is just doing this so he gets attention and people buy more passes right?

The site doesn't cost much at all to run.

He could probably save money and reduce server load by outsourcing image hosting. Perhaps to Amazon S3.

Sounds like Hiro is not a businessman. If Sup Forums is such a bust, why the fuck did you buy it. Christ. Quit yer bitching fatass and sell it. Or maybe the puss just wants to let it die, and say "I told you so".

rip saving any pics then. ill leave if that ever happens.

I know well the high costs of SMS services but who the fuck cares? even if only 70 cents of 1 usd donation goes to Sup Forums, is still better than 0 cents at all.

List me at least ONE downside to adding SMS donations or payments.

I don't care how much bandwidth it eats up a day

It just doesn't sound right that the site is all the sudden struggling financially after an owner change

It also doesn't sound right that current events have put a noticeable dent in this site's finances due to a dramatic increase in use

It seems more likely that someone ran off with a large amount of operational money and now wants to milk the site dry with increased ads until it can no longer run

Moot ran a tight ship and kept this site going through various events that would have spiked operating costs

All the sudden the site is broke under Hiro

It was always struggling, this isn't new.

DERETE THIS!

>sudden struggling
Dear lord, how new are you?

Compare to back then we got more unique posters, of course it will bloat up.

These drump vs shillary shitfest also one of major problem too.