based on Debian
>Arch
pain in the neck to maintain. breaks randomly and without warning
>slackware
severely out of date
>Manjaro
same problems as arch and less secure
>Void
won't let me install it because the keyboard fails to detect during installation. Also probably similar to Arch due to rolling release model
>OpenSUSE
should be called openTurd. It's hard to install it. Has too many unnessiary graphical utilities. Runs like shit on my PC
>Linux mint
it's a less secure version of ubuntu with more GUI choices

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.archlinux.org/task/46613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gentoo
????

you only don't use it because
a) you can't install it
b) "it's a meme dude lol"

Gentoo is the true redpill, I'm being dead serious.

too much work to install and maintain it.

no, this is just what you told yourself to compensate

t. running Calculate Linux on my laptop and Gentoo on my desktop with zero issues

install either of those, they are good user. Just make sure you install porthole. Because, you know, sane distros have a working gui package manager (aka Gentoo)

I like antergos.

I WANT THE E-MAILS

Don't have any but Super Male Vitality is on sale right now for $3.95.

>22:22:29
so close

Debian is great you cuck. Nobody gives a damn about the personal lives of the devs except for autistic little (You).

>>Arch
>pain in the neck to maintain. breaks randomly and without warning

I blindly pacman -Syyu about once a month and I haven't had any problems for the last four years.

Debian is full of dipshit freetard sjw politics and eventually it will become irrelevant because of it.

PClinuxOS seems to be the only sane distro left with competent devs.

>愛してるさわこ !BE/4wes0mE
Fucking attention whoring visitor.

>they don't use Tails all the time

>based on shithat NSAware
what

OP is just stupid. The NSA invented SELinux too, which is in the kernel. I hope faggot OP doesn't use Android...

>Debian
The biggest problem with Debian is that the stable packages are ancient and the testing and unstable packages aren't maintained by Debian's security team so security updates for them are delayed.

>Becoming SJW infested
>Becoming
It happened a long time ago.

Install Windows.

lol check the look on her face.
>i want my gender role baaacckkk wahhhhh

>You'll outgrow your ignorance, hopefully.

OP, I hate to break it to you like this, but you are the problem.

> Not making your own linux distro from scratch
> 2016

That's why you'll die as a virgin, OP

>Becoming SJW infested
Did they trigger you? That's hardly a reason to say it's a sucky distro

You're fucking stupid.

You're going to find a reason to hate any distro no matter what, because that's who you are.

Shut the fuck up and use one or trade in your neckbeard for Windows 10.

He's a big guy.

Tripfag is right. Debian days are numbered. Based Lennart will crush the inferior cucks with his turtleneck and smug problem glasses.

>That's hardly a reason to say it's a sucky distro
Would you buy a car manufactured 100% by niggers?

Yes, because I'm not a vehement racist.

>>Debian
>Becoming SJW infested
This is a retarded reason to not use a software. Can you show me proof that this affected the quality?

>>Ubuntu
>based on Debian
Its a fork of debian with non-sjw devs, why is that a problem?

lol they don't even exist it's impossible to find that many coons with an iq over 80.

damn Sup Forums has been hard at work.
>feminists would defend this satire and somehow blame white men

You missed the point of my joke, which is that they don't exist.

An all SJW ran distro doesn't exist and never will because they are incapable of creating one, just like niggers are incapable of creating a car.

does arch really break for other people? I've never had an issue with it and thought that was just a meme

Never mind that almost every company nowadays is being forced to make at least a token diversity effort.

Minorities fuck up nice rural towns just like SJW's fuck up nice corporate environments. Just another way of keeping the 1% in control.

Your basic tactic is to pit disenfranchised against the status quo then sit back and profit while they fight.

I'm using Mageia now
very comfy and fast.

>>OpenSUSE
>It's hard to install it.
I'm sorry what

I tried that once and it had way too much bloatware for my liking. If I had to choose from a repackaged arch distro I'd use manjaro.

You're unintelligent
You're probably some poorfag windows user
You care too much about what people think
And you're a piece of shit.

Next, next, next, next. Why is it so hard? I want only one Next :(

I know one good distro. It is based on BSD. It has great UI. It works flawlessly most of the time. I won't tell you the name, you are too poor anyway.

this... but sshh dont tell the plebs

>way to much bloatware

wut

>not learning RHEL
>not earning an easy 6 figs

>these images
Time to stop browsing Sup Forums

how is manjaro less secure than arch. i'm genuinely curious.

He uses QubesOS desu

>fedora is nsaware
???

>mfw OP can't into based Puppy
>dat Slacko Jacko option
>dat XFCEzpz
>dat justwerkz driver collection
>dat size
>dat loading into RAM on boot
>dat portability
>dat customizability
>dat cross compatibility with anything BloatBuntu can run
>dat community
>dat super easy discrete install

more like poopy linux! hahahahaha

SELinux was developed by Red Hat working with the NSA because the NSA wanted mandatory access control on their RHEL computers. So SELinux is associated with the NSA and Fedora, being the development version of RHEL, naturally has SELinux. So now you have the Red Hat NSA meme.

>runs everything as root
lolnope

i had gentoo 12 years ago, when i had the time to do this. all i want now is a system that i can install quick, is easy to maintain and does the job. and there is no reason in hell why anyone needs to compile a whole fucking system on his private machine besides for the fun of it.

Encrypt your connection and use common sense and a firewall when doing anything sensitive. It's not rocket science, senpai. Besides, running as root is just the default behavior. You can change it as admin, or run your session as a non-privileged user.

i have anonymizer on and i can still tell you're a retard trip fishing for (you)

here, have one before you have to go wipe the crust out of your asshole and get back to not having any real substantial relationships and pretending like you have any real idea of what you're talking about

>use common sense
Common sense says don't run shit that doesn't need root privileges as root. It also says encrypting your connection does fuck all to keep a software bug from ruining your shit.

going to war as a mother with such a young kid is the most asshole thing i've seen in a while.

>>Arch
>pain in the neck to maintain. breaks randomly and without warning

haha media shill

arch is easy to maintain,and it does not break. The only difficult part of arch is getting what you want to run to run at the beginning. Once you know what you want you configure it and just let it go

>Detroit never existed

The nigs made more cars than you imagine

This is the only sense I've seen in this fucking thread.

There weren't that many nigs in Detroit back when they actually made cars. Now some factory in S. America or Asia makes the parts and ships them to Murka where some robot bolts the shit together. Not too many though because Murka cars aren't competitive. Just enough to say WE MAKE STUFF IN MURKA every once in a while when they need government money or whatever.

Unstable are maintained by the security team, it's only testing that isn't

>2-4 commands every once in while
>median update takes less than 15s of your time
>too much work to maintain it
wew lad

GENTOO USE FLAGS AND PACKAGE.CONF IS DRIVING ME NUTS

>be me
>emerge --ask whatever
CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE TO YOUR USE FLAGS
>change make.conf
>emerge
INVALID ATOMS
>dispatch-conf
>emerge package
>installs
No driver found.

pls kill me what am I doing wrong

A-are you me?

You can fix the flags problem by using the command euse from the gentoolkit package. Just go euse -p package/name -E enabled_flags -D disabled_flags -R removed flags and it removes all the flags for you without editing the files.

get porthole. I almost never emerge through console.

Calculate Linux.

Ubuntu or Fedora. Quit winning.

this. Calculate has a binhost that you can install packages from if you don't feel like compiling, and a gui installer. The only real disadvantage is that the installer doesn't work sometimes and you don't get pretty ascii art with screenfetch. It still uses the default Gentoo repositories in conjunction with its own, so it's never going to get stale.

>Debian
>Becoming SJW infested
Sorry, I just can't take this thread seriously.

>male programmers privilege checklist
lmfao

Well, I've had it happen a couple of times, but it has just about always been about me using unsupported packages. For example, a while one package was relying on an older version of Pango, and after updates I couldn't get to a graphical interface until going through a bit of a procedure. Last night (though not on Arch but Manjaro) an update broke my laptop's GPU driver (due to having multiple kernels installed and some dependency issues), though Manjaro's mhwd made reinstallation easy.

I use Xubuntu for now.

For at least a month I didn't feel the need to change to a different distro.

I like you now.

BSD NIGGA YEAH YOU KNOW ME NIGGA

Memes: The thread

>too much work to maintain

but this is patently false though. Gentoo is great precisely because the longterm ease of use outweighs a few extra hours it takes to get everything rolling.

>Becoming SJW infested
Doesnt seem like a problem with the distro.
I like Deb.

its work to install it, not much effort to maintain. Updates take a little longer to install, thats all

Not him but it's implied that SJWs aren't competent which means any product infested by them will deteriorate until it implodes

See Mozilla

>slackware
>severely out of date
your opinion is out of date

the days where slackware was seriously lagging behind because pat was doing everything alone are long gone

is it bad that I use crunchbang?
I know it's not longer updated but everything works so what would I need to upgrade for?
(not a sarcastic question Im actually asking)

>Arch
>Breaks
>t. Never used Arch

This image gave me feels

>not filtering him

The only problem I've had with arch was gstreamer. Other than that, it was stable as fuck

>t. never used Arch for more than two weeks

So you weren't around when the LibreOffice maintainer enabled an experimental feature guaranteed to cause random crashes, especially on save.

bugs.archlinux.org/task/46613

Arch is defined by its lousy maintainers and (as a result) breakage, get over it

>>Debian
>Becoming SJW infested
Oh no, the boogeyman is coming for you, user!

So scary!

Flawless

says the Lennart fanboy

Mageia

FreeBSD doesn'twork flawlessly

Imagine being such a NEET that you believe anyone else gives half a shit that "SJWs" run their a GNU/Linux distribution.

Better than wannabe Nazis, that's for sure.