CHINA BOYCOTTING APPLE

>People in China are smashing iPhones and mobbing KFC to oppose the US

>Videos of people smashing iPhones have started to go viral in the country, and there are angry mobs protesting outside KFC outlets in at least 17 cities

mashable.com/2016/07/19/china-smash-iphones-kfc/

>Nanyang Yongkang Medicine Company, that issued a notice to its workers telling them not to buy the iPhone 7 or Iphone 7 Plus. "If you break this rule, then just come to the office straight way to hand in your resignation," bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37523712

>and there are angry mobs protesting outside KFC outlets in at least 17 cities

>Jul 19

>People in China are smashing iPhones and mobbing KFC to oppose the US

Is KFC the US embassy or something?

aren't they made in china?

This. And KFC is a franchise, so they're only hurting Chinese businesses. I don't know what the hell they're thinking

>Mad at Apple
>Go after KFC
What did they mean by this?

Stupid nigerposter

>implying that smashing Apple phones is bad

Good job, China. Your Xiaomeme is better anyway

>materialism is bad
>smash phones
>have to buy new ones, increasing money spent on phones
???

A couple of weeks later when the anger cools down, they'll go right back to buying shiny new iPhones.

The one who really wins here is Apple.

old news is old

>materialism is bad
That's not why they're smashing phones.

>government funded mobs
>rival company funded mobs
China is a strange place, you should think in strange terms.

I was talking specifically about the excuse made by companies in the second link.

Who cares? The Chinese are the closest to human insects, aeriously. Noy evem racist. They are pig nosed, buck teethed bugs.

That'd be McDonald's

I don't like a ruling, so I will destroy my own property?

Why KFC?
Oh I get it, secret herbs and spices. They're raging that they haven't been able to copy the Colonel's secrets.

If you have to specifically deny it as a disclaimer for your statement, then maybe you really are racist.

BRICS is the future am I rite guys?

KFC is a big fucking deal in China for some reason. It was always fucking packed when I was there.

Looks like you're thinking of Indians.