Poorfags will defend this somehow

>poorfags will defend this somehow

>tfw literally part of the 1%
Feels good.

>60% of iCucks were forced to """""update""""" to the newest version, which made their toys 75% slower
>they still don't have half the features of the 80% on Android

Being part of the 1% is a bad thing?

told you

Doesn't take much to keep devices updated when the update is just a reskin.

Can someone explain why Apple always harps on about this subject? These two scenarios are not equivalent. There are tons of different hardware/software combinations in regards to Android phones since inception compared to Apple devices. I'm guessing this is just filler material where Apple can boast just to warm the audience up.

rephrase that

>tfw in the 7% that includes iOS6 because my ancient ipod touch is stuck on it.
J U S T.

Very valid point desu

a very superficial reading is that people are opting to upgrade to the newest version of iOS more readily than android users. or alternatively, for developers, that they can target one operating system — iOS 10 — and be reasonably confident that they've got access to ~60% of the market.

you're looking for scrutiny in a product launch. do you realize that? do you not see fluff like this at every product launch?

>do you not see fluff like this at every product launch?

No.

then you're either not watching those product launches, or you're blind, or you're an idiot.

There could be more than three options. Why choose only those three?

many things could contribute to willful ignorance, but these would be the leading explanations.

Android is flawed in that you can't upgrade to the latest one on every Android phone.

No.

Suppose it is not wilful ignorance but something else. Does this not suggest you are hopelessly biased and are frustrated? You should masturbate to relieve your stress.

You can't upgrade to IOS 10 on iphone 4 or ipad 2 or earlier devices either
which is about the same support that you get from google directly with android

You can on most devices. Just don't expect the manufacturer to do it.

Shit, even my old Xperia X10 Mini has 6.0 roms available.

Apple has a few phone to support. Android runs on thousands of different devices and makes. Google has done what it can. But this is in reality a shitty phone manufacturer problem. They much rather shit out a new phone every year to jew you out on updates and cash.

that's a lot of projection there. it's common knowledge that product announcements are full of self-congratulatory fluff. it's mind boggling that you don't see it elsewhere, but this is a good cue to get you to think about whether you're honing in on a single brand, or fostering a blind spot towards other brands

N 7.1 here so what

>that's a lot of projection there

Ah, really? Do explain more in detail. I suppose you enjoy playing amateur psychologist.

>it's mind boggling that you don't see it elsewhere

Hmm, yes. So mind boggling.

>you're honing in on a single brand, or fostering a blind spot towards other brands

I care not for brands. If it performs a function well enough and it suits a variety of factors, I will purchase it. Do you care about particular brands? If so, why? Are you a staunch adherent to a brand and if so, would anything sway you off said brand?

>Ah, really? Do explain more in detail. I suppose you enjoy playing amateur psychologist.
no dude you just brought up a bunch of stuff that seemed totally out of nowhere. i assumed you were bringing that baggage in yourself.

>I care not for brands
doth thou not? I shall endeavor to take thou seriously evermore.

>Android 4 is better than any iOS anyway
Defended

Out of steam already? You disappoint.

I dare not disappoint my liege!

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

Did you stroke out?

Also a newfag. Pity, but, understandable.

>mfw part of the 1 %

They are appealing to developers. Developing for iOS is easier because you just target the latest version and be sure that you have a good userbase. On Android you have to mingle a fuckton with libraries to bring up a consistent experience for all the versions you need to support going back to JellyBean for good userbase.

i was here for 1Mget and robot koi. if you can find a screenshot i literally call out faggots like you.

>Google has done what it can.
No they didn't. Microsoft has the same software distribution method and all their devices across multiple makers all get the updates directly from Microsoft. Google didn't offer a good enough modular system for OEMs to differentiate their android distros so they fuck around with it fundamentally and we get the mess that is Android versions.

it helps when apple shills buy every new apple product