What did Snowden mean by this?

What did Snowden mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/extreme/173108-researchers-crack-the-worlds-toughest-encryption-by-listening-to-the-tiny-sounds-made-by-your-computers-cpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does twitter still give him a voice? Where is he now anyway.

I did actually wonder what he meant by this.

Could be swapped out or infected or some shit idk

Very easy for someone to put malicious files on a flash drive and plug it right back in,but if you format the drive it will get rid of everything on it.

yeah that scene where they're in the hotel room was cringeworthy

he was so fucking paranoid and didn't know what to do with himself

The NSA has a lot of things they use that we will never know about.

He is also using some type of gesture signal throughout the video from time to time he would touch the corner of his glasses and drop his hand really slowly.I am pretty sure he is signaling someone with his hand movement.

To be as safe as possible, physically removing any storage device so it can not be accessed no matter what is best practice.

Like this?
extremetech.com/extreme/173108-researchers-crack-the-worlds-toughest-encryption-by-listening-to-the-tiny-sounds-made-by-your-computers-cpu

>be treasonist freedom fighter
>be on twitter

>be right wing "patriot"
>censored on twitter

Also, this fucking guy. He's wanted by his own government for top of the line crime, he could be executed. What the fuck does he have to show for it? He's locked in a Russian box and comments on mysterious posts he makes.

Fucking traitor. Who cares what he meant. We'll be coming to get him soon. #EnlistForHer

i wonder if this dude gets russian whores to visit him on the regular, i know i would.

He'd better get his rocks off while he can.

Posting your propaganda around Sup Forums doesn't forward it to faceberg.
The people that would take part already do and you're just waving your dick outside a car window.

his gf moved from hawaii to russia to be with him

Is Sup Forums shilling for Hillary now?

Wow, it really makes you think

Fuck off cowardly trumpkin.

The only action women ever play is voting like the dumb cunts they are for leftists and getting men killed.

Women and shitskins shouldn't be allowed to vote.

What did Sup Forums think of the movie?

Your America doesn't exist anymore Billy-Bob. We're taking our the trash this Nov. with Trump at home and then finishing the job with Putin next.

Baiting cuck

JGL is a hottie.

Haven't seen it.
Snowden might have been in the right, but hell did he ever fuck up on his execution. He has nothing to show for it and my tax dollars are paying for men in suits to try and cut his balls off while his sleeps in a foreign country.

Hi Sup Forums
what's happening now?

>extremetech.com/extreme/173108-researchers-crack-the-worlds-toughest-encryption-by-listening-to-the-tiny-sounds-made-by-your-computers-cpu
Yeah precisely they can damn near do anything imaginable.

A cuck is the kind of man who wouldn't #EnlistForHer so mostly white trumpkin edgelords.

>being this braindead

>Snowden might have been in the right, but hell did he ever fuck up on his execution
how did he fuck up?
if he was in the states he'd be in prison

Hi CTR

>hell did he ever fuck up
Boy did he ever.

shills trolling trolls shilling trolls.

dont see no cringe in that, the dude wa being pursued by some powerful people...

man is Donald Trump losing hurting pol this bad?

BLACKED

Sup Forums is literally HILLDAWG central right now

Fuck off trumpkin racist.

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

>hotel room
>evil maid attack
>not being paranoid

you're a retard

>The room was cramped, and Snowden’s suitcase was on the floor, open, displaying the few clothes he had brought with him.
>Empty containers of take-out food cluttered a small desk.
>On the floor next to the door was a glass of water. And next to the glass was a napkin with a drop of soy sauce on it.
>This was an old spy trick to detect if an intruder had entered when the occupant was away.
>Anyone who opened the door would spill the glass of water, which would change the soy-sauce pattern.

Wow. I've thought of that same thing, only with stacking bottles in a specific order instead.

>being hunted by American intelligence agencies with billions in tax payer dollars, likely much more in black funds generated from black operations in black markets for illegal contraband, drugs, smuggling, child sex pedo rings, slavery, etc.
>not being paranoid

Trump's winning but okay.

You could just pick up one of those sound making gift cards (or buy a metal clip to make a circuit that closes when the door opens) and replace the speaker with a radio transmitter which would send a signal to a transmitter you carried.

That way if they came in while you were away you wouldn't return to them in there.

This is what google meant when they said "they can just do it."

I can't wait til december

you guys are OUT

How the fuck do I get quads like 5 times a day

Can they turn me into a little girl?

Can they make anime real?

Can they unrape your sister?

Living in a shitty commieblock and being a IT wageslave for a shitty russian telecom
He kept the hot gf but now lives in a cold shithole, it seems he repents leaving Hawaii for this

The signal could easily be jammed
Also, an antenna large enough to transmit to a decent distance would be impractical

R E A L L Y M A K E S Y O U T H I N K
E
A
L
L
Y

M
A
K
E
S

Y
O
U

T
H
I
N
K

nsa is guilty of what? being too good at mathematics and too smart at computers?

yall fuccbois needa get learnt

it is flash mem.

...the La Li Lu Le Lo?!

>about to drop the hottest leak of 2013
>will really piss off the most powerful intelligence organisation in the world
>knows what they are capable of

yeah I'd be shitting myself too. it's amazing he even got away it desu(to be honest) he did some really risky stuff.

>He's wanted by his own government for top of the line crime
Yeah he should ask Hillary how she got away with it.

Trump's idiotism would hurt them more on the long run.
Seems like dog got its daily burger too. :^)

Jelly NSA shill is jelly.

He's probably smarter than you lol.

Signaling who? To convey what?

Good eye BTW user.

wtf i love illary now

How would you place the glass of water in such a way that it is guaranteed water would spill?

Reason for this, is because if somebody expected this soy sauce pattern trick then the glass would be so close to the door that a hand shouldn't fit if you slightly opened the door and tried to reach for the glass to pick it up. But how would you be able to place it so close in the first place upon leaving the room and closing the door?

Sounds like a paradox or I'm complicating it.

Only cos ctr have taken over

Probably should have chosen an attractive picture if you wanted to prove a point with it.