Is this phone kino?

is this phone kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m7plA1ALkQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100%

1080p lmao get a Le Max 2 until they put out a phone like this with a 1440p panel in 2018

my current phone has 1440p its not worth

My phone is 1440p @ 5.7 inches and it's totally worth it. Now imagine a 6.5 inch phone @ 1080p

which phone?

my phone is 5.96" and 1440
not worth

yeah, totally worth killing your phones battery for the pixels you don't see.

>no sd card slot

D R O P P E D

>doesn't see increase in pixel density
How does it feel to be legally blind user?

My phone has a 1440x2560 screen and it's just fucking redundant. I'd happily drop to 1080x1920 for longer battery life.

same, lg g4 owner here and I wish they had went for 1080p instead of 1440p

It has 256gb, how much do you need?

>falling for the resolution significantly brings down battery life meme
Enjoy your shitty Daydream VR I suppose

Enjoy your childrens toys faggot

At least I won't be miserable on flights, instead, I'll be watching Heat in an immersive simulated movie theater on a 300 inch screen

no, it's fake

the actual prototype has a much thicker frame

Idk what does kino mean, but this phone is literally perfect. Just wish it wasn't from xiaomeme, their phones all come preloaded with botnet and their bootloaders are a pain in the ass to unlock.

Looks fine to me
youtu.be/m7plA1ALkQw

uh
i don't want to break your dream, but i don't think even 4k (stretched over majority of your visibility angle) will be enough to use it as a proper movie theater parody. When i used Rift DK2 (that was fullhd), pixels were so large that font in games was often difficult to read. Four times as many pixels would surely make a difference, but i doubt it would be enough to watch movies and don't cry about quality.

Then again, those are only my assumptions, i never saw 4k in VR.

No really, it's confirmed, some guy even made an article about it and showed there's a service which runs in the background 24/7 and sends data about everything you do to xiaomi. It's also impossible to disable unless you flash it with a custom ROM.

This. It's fucking gorgeous and 1080p screen is good news in my books, no meme resolutions for dead on arrival shit like daydream.

I just want it to have double tap to wake screen and always listening google now, but I doubt it'll have those. Hope it's popular and the rest of these shit phone makers make actually good phones.

Also can't we get computer screens with essentially no side bezels?

Who will copy it first, Apple or Samsung?

>kino

How does it not? Each jump in resolution is a heap of pixels

>is this phone cinema?
Can you restate your question?

Thanks to dumb consumerist whore people like you we don't have innovation in consummer electronics, companies will just add more pixels, make things more thin and redundant useless shit like that.
1440p is fucking overkill for a screen this size. I bet even your pc monitor and 60 inch tv is 1080p! fucking retard!

i got a 6s but damn that shit looks clean as fuck....

if u put a case on it, i guess its still sleek lookin cuz its not double bezels (case bezel + phone bezel)

what about the camera on the bottom though....sounds like its finna be on some xps 13 shit

It's pretty much perfect.
Fuck is wish they made a 5inch or 5.5inch version of this thing, at 6.4inch it's too big for me.
inb4 manlet, I am 185cm tall but I don't have gorilla's hands and I don't use a man purse.

we'll see how it performs

No thanks, the bezel also acts as a way to prevent your hand from touching the screen accidentally when holding it

>300" screen
>Sitting that far back in a theater
Might as well be a 40" HDTV screen at 720p.

As opposed to what? Your dick? You always touch the phone's screen. In other words, not an argument.

>inb4 manlet, I am 185cm tall

nice maymay

It's Chinese. The Chinese are masters at putting incredibly powerful hardware into their phones at a very low price, but they're absolutely garbage at designing software worth a damn. Flash it with a custom ROM once you get it.