/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• A /CSG/ Infographic (made by another user) is launched to combat stupidity
• It's a mouse and it just werks, no clue about the price or where user got it from user is jelly his doesn't have a cool scorpion another user gave his away because it stank of cancer • user got his ZTE ATE • user posts a useful list he made filled with cheap Chink Christmas Gifts • user reviews the Motospeed V30 mouse, very good quality mouse but the software is a bit lacking remapped keys are saved on the mouse itself user gives his final thoughts on the Motospeed V30 • user got himself a cheap shirt for just 6 pounds • user reviews the Xiaomi Zi5 charger • user posts his thoughts on three memed IEMS, Zircon, Senfer 4in1 and the KZ ZS3 • user recommends against getting a fake DW watch • user bought some markers • user uncovers 200 pieces of the old model Somake 7.1 plans on bundling them with the BM-800s he sells locally (Phantom Power > Old Somake)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv4C0dpLCWY
• Godzilla coinbank shows up on Gearbest and AliExpress youtube.com/watch?v=Pz8AHhYLsFg
• user bought a $6 Dota2 figure seller calls him a child • user received three sets of chop sticks for just €2 • user shows off a massive haul of chink shit, saves it for this thread(I hope) Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zoyE2
imgur.com/a/JvrGt
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8w
s.click.aliexpress.com,
thomann.de/de/behringer_ps_400.htm
amazon.de/Justin-JustIn-Phantom-Phantomspeiseadapter-fach/dp/B00NSMP4SU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477669090&sr=8-2&keywords=Behringer PS400
thomann.de/de/behringer_u_phoria_um2.htm
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hot-2-Channel-Car-MP3-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Audio-Amplifier-12V-3A-Remote-Control-USB/32480081158.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-7-1-External-USB-Sound-Card-Audio-Adapter-Mic-Speaker-Audio/804700_32602917721.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>user shows off a massive haul of chink shit, saves it for this thread(I hope)
all those u plays

Guys i think Ali fucked up, you know how you get 10 coins for following the selected stores for the big 11.11 sale? well you can keep following and unfollowing for infinite coins. pic related now what to do with them

>not stickying that imgur gallery of cheap Xmas shit, preferably by replacing the discord link
Shame on you OP.

Better shot of my Chinkbow.
It's a Kaimei Han.

$250 AUD, 72LB peak and a decent 80% let off.

Heavy though, really fucking heavy.

It's time to put some points in STR bro

Holy shit that's awesome. Where'd you buy it? What does a non-chink bow normally cost in your country?

fuck off idiot that happened to one person here. I buy shit off aliexpress three times a week. Maybe if you didn't be such a retard this wouldn't happen.

what happens if you just show them your ID?

I've never had to show them my ID. Real question is what the fuck did you do to make them so suspicious of you, you fucking retard.

i'm not that guy, was just curious

imgur.com/a/zoyE2

Im gonna try these with my fake xiami in ears

For something like a Diamond Inf Edge? generally close to $600 for a very basic set up, once you factor in arrows, heads, case, stand, target, you're probably looking at about $1K.

My target cost me $70 AUD, and does stop my arrows, but only just, they go almost their full length through the target.
A similar target in stores here is usually close to $200.

I get my broadheads from China for about $3 a pop for decent non-chinsy ones, whereas here you can spend about $15 a head for similar quality heads.

Arrows is where I really came ahead, I spend about $2.50 for my arrows and they're carbon - I wouldn't hunt with them, they're definitely not predictable enough, but the logic being you buy a few decent arrows for that, and spend a fuckload less on the rest.

I've got it all off Ali and Ebay so far, they often sell the Kaimei bows as IRQ for some reason - the bow, with all the accessories usually sits between $300 and $350, but I sniped mine on special for $250.

I've been tempted by the mongolian style recurve bows they sell

OFFICIAL /CSG/ CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA LIST:
imgur.com/a/JvrGt

Do it, but watch for specials, I've seen them sell for $50.

>all reference links

cmon now

Hey fellow Deutschfags,

Where can I get a cheap power source for the BM-800 meme microphone?

It's been like that since forever. There are bonus programs on gearbest and ali, why the fuck do you think these OPs keep posting only ali and gb? To keep you updated and your life easy? Because they like it so much? They want shekels and free shit, that's why.

Just look how many fools bought the "knives", just for opening up packages.

It's hilarious, I love /csg/

Nigga those are the links you get when sharing from the botnet app
>solar system watch
Does anyone here own that? It looks quite nice.

Dirty Reviews - reviewed the world's cheapest chink mechanical keyboard and other memes.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Comfy Reviews - most well-known for BM-800 phantom power tests and chink knife reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer with some reviews of chink PC parts, channel committing sudoku with non-/csg/ nigger humour videos lately
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes, drones and cheap toys
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg

Cheeky Tech - I don't even know what this is supposed to be.
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8w

you cant fool me you fucking jews

Ref links are s.click.aliexpress.com, s.aliexpress.com are shortened links from the aliexpress app, feel free to try it yourself and you'll see.

Behringer PS400

thomann.de/de/behringer_ps_400.htm

Behringer PS400 is available pretty much everywhere, look for that on Deutsche sites and used musician gear swap groups on fb or sites like craigslist.

Not working for me

Let's wait and see.

yeah, he's not using referral links, he's just a filthy mobile poster

can someone make a script for it its kind of a pain.

What could this be, /csg/?

I can confirm this but it will take years to be profitable. 10-100 points cant do shit

prosthetic borls

Plushie cat

Danke friends

its happens to at least 1 person a week mate.

air #chinked

As someone asked, that "ROCK Magnet Car Holder Mini Air Vent" seems to work well.

amazon.de/Justin-JustIn-Phantom-Phantomspeiseadapter-fach/dp/B00NSMP4SU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477669090&sr=8-2&keywords=Behringer PS400

What about this one?

Will review when I get off of work

for 4€ more you can get a audio interface with integrated phantom power supply

thomann.de/de/behringer_u_phoria_um2.htm

Have fun waking up

Looks stinky chinky, it should be fine, they're very simple things. Just a power supply. Make sure you get an XLR to XLR cable, the BM-800 only comes with a XLR to 3.5mm cable. You need two cables, one from mic to supply then from supply to your PC.

If your budget can reach any further or you do music/video production get a Behringer UMC22 for a DAC/audio interface/phantom power combo. You'll need that extra control.

>smart watch
That will go great with your fedora and anime T-shirt collection.

yeah that one, user got there first.

I typoed my card's expiration date once. That's apparently all it takes to trigger their """security""" which literally nobody else in the industry needs.

>just werks for me so it must just werk for everybody!
Go search for "aliexpress order closed for security", there's tons of people with this issue and you just don't hear about it here because everyone trusts the chinks with their bank statements lol

>the new BM-800 doesn't work even half as well as it did before
how? Mine seems to be working fine.

>I was going to buy the new model to compare the two, but then I heard it KILLS your headphones

you could still test it out before you decide to baselessly say it's "not even half as good". How can you say it's shit if you've never tried it? Also how does it kill your headphones? Please run me through how this works exactly because it sounds like bullshit. And that pic explanation is bullshit, melts your headphones and might burn your ear what a joke. I've been using the newer model apparently with no issues every night. Anyone who believes they have access to where the budget is allocated on this chip is making wild guesses

>0.02cent
>0.05cent
>0.06cent
you've gotta be fucking joking with this shit, bullshit artists

>this makes no sense
exactly. Why would the Chink manufacturers make what you claim to be an unusable product just to save "0.06 cents" (where the fuck would you possibly get that information?) out of a much bigger overall budget per microchip? These people are professionals not some fags on an anime forum with a tiny bit of experience """reviewing""" shit they buy on the internet, they know about simple shit like price vs. reward and know where to cut their budgets.

Literally none of this makes sense. And the video claims that headphones / earphones are destroyed within minutes? Please post the video evidence because if this, post it now. If it doesn't exist it's just what I expect it is - complete bullshit. Just buy 50c earphones to demonstrate shouldn't be too hard, just takes "within minutes".

I've been doing this for an hour i hope the chinks don't take my shekels away

That's literally just a rebranded neweer/innogear/whatever

tfw no eu ac/ac plug

what do you do with the coins?

well there you go, an actual explanation. Yeah it's obviously overly strict but at least it makes sense.

I do hear about it here, I hear about it here because literally one user posted a pic of it earlier this week and niggers won't stop chimping out.

wow i dont hate somake now

OK I will buy a Behringer U-Phoria UM2 + and XLR Male to XLR Female cable for roughly 38€

Buy coupons, play their gay flip game to win coupons and feel rich on the fakest currency. They might be useful for the 11.11 thing but only chinkgod knows.

xDDD I posted the Sup Forums meme out of context again guys xDDDD

My somakes cinch are not green and yellow but both black.

Check the app it has coupons for them.

damn Bitcoin price really plumeted

>newfag detected
This was big news all over /csg/, in fact all the images Comfy used were ripped from /csg/ along with plenty of reports from other anons about their dead headphones. If you search "somake" on archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/ you'll see where he's pulling it from. There's been constant posts since at least July, if anything he posted the video too late and ignored the posts despite being one of the big causes of the Somake meme.

>new thread
>half the posts are one person samefagging about a meme mic for posers

just start a thread for the bm9000 and dispense pretend advice to yourself in there

tis be the bm-800 thread faglord
make your own shitty thread

>newfag
xDDDDDDDDDDD

I know how to Sup Forums mom NEWFAG NEWFAG NEWFAG REEEEE LOL lololololol Xddd

I know there's pictures user but where's the video evidence? Literally takes minutes to verify and anons are ALWAYS buying cheap earbuds, just test a pair out on camera. Hell, Comfy should do it.

why don't you make a video of the new one not blowing your shitty headphones up?

just crank the bukakke open, plug your headphones in and play music on them for like 10 minutes

kek, "overly strict", it's completely unreasonable.

How do they not lose customers? Is everyone itching to have their identity stolen just to get some cheap chink shit?

Welp the coins exploit is over hope you got some.

>dozens of anons complaining about the Somake being a shit meme and sometimes killing their headphones
>"YEAH WELL I NEED VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HEADPHONES EXPLODING FIRST"
listen to yourself man, Somake was a common meme around here and tons of issues popped up since July when the new model came out, none before that. Somake was already a dead meme around here before that video came out.

RIP cakebux

so having failed to make this thread all about you by going around thrift stores with a pair of camera sunglasses spitting out memes at the products you're going to do so by turning the thread into discussion of your microphone which you bought so you could groom your child harem on discord
gj

what
speak english faggot

>tfw my golden xiaomi mi5 is hold by the customs

JUST

he's blaming all the BM-800 talk on Comfy Reviews when a quick look back at the last 4 threads it's always the same shitposter who brings it up first talking shit about the microphone out of nowhere saying it's overkill for Teamspeak autism and phantom power is the same as audiophile crystals and pylons. He's just trying to get (You)s.

Prepare your ass for taxes.

What's the build quality like? Is it chinky or like proper aussie bows?

What? Still works for me, are you using a selected store like teclast/ugreen/samsung? Im on 1200 coins bois

Is there a "foolproof guide for the tech impaired" regarding flashing your chink phone?
Thinking of buying one as a gift for christmas. But I want to keep the chinese botnet to a minimum.

sucks balls
but considering I got it shipped by 240€ even if the taxes will be like 60€ it will still worth it.

Seems like it's still e-celebs shilling referral links, so I don't think I missed out on anything.

Wanted to show you lads my diving flashlight, $0.45. Was supposed to be a CREE but there's no logo, but it's quite bright, so that's okay.

comfy brings it up every thread because its the closest thing he has to a claim to fame

no pics but i bought some clones of atlantis triton coils for my mouth fedora... it came at the ohms it said on the package and it was $6 for 5 coils instead of $15 for 5 for the legit ones..

its almost as cheap as usin a rebuildable 10/10

It's heavy, really fucking heavy compared to most Aussie bows.
But aside from that, top notch.

The string is fantastic, after an afternoon of fucking about it has no signs of any wear, none of the fittings are slipping - the riser is milled aluminium, the limbs seem to be carbon, there's solid bearing on both the outside and inside of the cams.

Overall, I'd say it's as good as, or better than, entry level Aussie compound bows, and for half the price (not even counting the accessories it came with) it's unbeatable.

It came with:
FO sight, unpowered.
Arrow rest, unfitted.
Side quiver, uniftted.
String stop fitted.
String silencers fitted.
String catch fitted.
Limb silencers fitted.

Except all the clear evidence that you bring it up first and in the most butthurt way imaginable. Everyone has noticed someone dragging the BM-800 into conversation needlessly. Do you think we're stupid and forget threads instantly?

Looking for some good usb speakers for my desktop. Any recommendations, anons?

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Should I spend my Ali coins on Flip'n'wins?

>USB speakers
don't bother, get a cheap chink amplifier and find some speakers from the 70s/80s/90s from your local Goodwill or thrift shop. They'll sound much better than any USB speaker for cheaper.

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hot-2-Channel-Car-MP3-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Audio-Amplifier-12V-3A-Remote-Control-USB/32480081158.html

do you need coupons for hair extensions?

no

What coin exploit?

Oh it stopped working with some of the shops.

I think that since you spend all your days crawling through the archives for these threads there would be a bunch of rebeccablacktech links in your post if it was true

I never do find used speakers for under $50.
What am I doing wrong?

>bitching about e-celebs
>while advertising your Sup Forums pass
kys

still working for me using the same store

>do my research for me
/csg/ is lazy enough, just read it all yourself. I'm tired of you people needing spoonfed links to every little thing because you can't move your 400lb bodies to click the mouse through a few more pages and adjust the muscles in your eyes to read the information.

Check swap meets and any things like car boot sales or garage sales. Craigslist/Gumtree/Kijiji is also good if they're in your area. Anywhere where people offload their old tech, as long as there isn't visible disintegration on the speaker foam then it should still be good. Facebook groups are also good.

A BM-800 abused me as a child.

BM800 LIVES MATTER

my wife left me for a BM-800

shit, now they're giving me captcha, but it still works

what about this

aliexpress.com/store/product/USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-7-1-External-USB-Sound-Card-Audio-Adapter-Mic-Speaker-Audio/804700_32602917721.html?

this shouldn't kill headphones right