16:13:52 <Hiroyuki> - as it is now with current circumstances Sup Forums will shut down next month

>16:13:52 - as it is now with current circumstances Sup Forums will shut down next month
>16:14:47 - people don't buy Sup Forums pass and donations are not making enough money to make Sup Forums run
we had a good run

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
youtube.com/watch?v=pa98yttfhMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, been waiting years to leave this place.

Just an old scare tactic from Hiroshima Nagasaki to try to bait more retards into throwing their money away.

Nothing new here.
He's going to pretend that Sup Forums is on the "edge of being shut down" until the end of time.

Finally.

>believing his lies

Gentlemen.

fuck off retard

>lies

what is this, a yify movie?

16:23:16 - op is a faggot

Where will we all go if Sup Forums shuts down? eight chan is a cesspool of racist bigoted morons and reactionaries... is there another good chan to take its place?

Lies? Take a look:
youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
I don't understand why people think he's losing money by running this site.

>implying the four isnt a cesspool of racist bigoted morons and reactionaries

reddet

will be bitter sweet seeing reddet faggots telling us to go back to Sup Forums

Any good adblovk for android? This shit is horrible.

Truth be told, I'll miss this place

So long and thanks for all the laughs, I guess.

F

This was bound to happen. As Sup Forums grew more and more popular so too did the costs of running it. There is nothing Moot or Hiro could have done to save this place.

Guess we can move to 8 c h

Probably get a job. Move out. Buy a car. Get a gf. Continue my education. Open an IRA.

Nobody cares autist

>Probably get a job. Move into grandmas. Get a car. Buy a gf. Continue my education. Open a WoW guild.

Fix'd

can't wait for all of you faggots to fuck off to reddit so I can enjoy other chans

he tweeted this out earlier

Screenshot or not real.

Oh like lain chan or 8 chan

>Nobody cares
>When it's literally the topic of this thread
Well aren't you a certain kind of special.

>just bought a pass this month

That's just my life really. My whole life summed up in one incident.

The trains I jump on crash.

The trains I wait on leave without me.

dont you dare

I'll miss Sup Forums but will be genuinely happy once this place shuts down.

FINALLY

show us the numbers and people will maybe do something. looks like he has been caught lying before, of course no one trusts him.

Assuming this is true, it may be a good thing for all of us. Maybe our lives will get better.

>eight chan is a cesspool of racist bigoted morons and reactionaries
>complaining about racism
>complaining about bigots
This is Sup Forums, too, lad.

Eh, those are shitty. I know better places.

"meh"

How about we create our own nChan?
I will make a logo.

He's the fucking worst. When moot so did you sell it to them at first I was nervous but then initial signs of Hiroshima let me think things were going to be ok and then I realize he was just a scummy fucking Jap. What everyone said about him and his relations with two channel was fucking right. Fuck him. He clearly doesn't have the Integrity that moot had, as in he won't personally go into debt to support this site.

The worst part is personally to me that I would buy the site in a fucking minute and go into debt to keep it exactly like it is and I have the technical skill but I'm a fucking nobody so that will never happen.

The topic of the thread is Sup Forums closing down.

Ironically everyone will spill into reddit and then make their way out to the other parts of the net from there

Making Sup Forums a pass-only board would solve pretty much every issue on this site.
>1: Sup Forums is only getting larger as the elections are coming. Lots of potential money to be made by the massive influx of new users (I understand an overwhelming percentage of users on the site as a whole only lurk and never post, but that's not to say no one posts either)
>2: Retards who feel as if they MUST post there will purchase a pass so they can shitpost - could potentially be a load of money considering the sheer size of the userbase there
>3: Underage kiddies who can't use daddy's credit card/any other unsavory people will scream and shout "M-MUH ((JEWS))!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU HIROSHIMA" and potentially leave, which will benefit the site in many ways
Any complaints?

Not as if hiro would actually do this though. I was going through that huge /qa/ thread last night and this guy is an actual retard. He brought up the idea of making the native archives pass-only, and people were repeating themselves constantly saying "there are third party archives that do this for free; no one will buy it for the archives", and honestly, they would have had a much better time talking to a brick wall.

This made me laugh

>Lain chan
Autistic circlejerk worse than /dpt/.
>8ch
Dead in 99% of cases. 420chan is more active.

If Sup Forums goes I'm pretty sure people are just going to fuck off to Leddit. Though knowing this place most of you guys already go to Leddit to begin with so it's not that big of a deal.
But I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Sup Forums's a huge place and a lot of millionaires with Sup Forums's interest in mind are sure to pick up the pieces if Sup Forums ever does kick the bucket. Just because Moot gave in to the corporate Japanese Jew doesn't mean everybody is as retarded.

He's a moron but he's also greedy.

And this image shows you that this may not be true, you dense faggot.

The moment anybody kicks mook out of Sup Forums he's gonna fire his scraper website at Sup Forums too.

He's lying.

pic related

And Hiroshima Nagasaki is the man responsible at at the forefront of the entire discussion of Sup Forums closing down.

Are you even capable of thinking?

Weird, it's almost like someone just posted that image ITT

>Can finally get my life together
Is this real life?

>redirects

Just werks on clover, no problem here

God your fucking retard. How did you mange to get on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=pa98yttfhMY

me too thanks

Nothing in the image is even true I bet, considering there is no concrete evidence whatsoever. Paranoid retard.

Isn't it bed time for you, Hiroshima?

What a stupid shill you are. 10 bucks say you are the chink himself.

hi hiro

That's great.
Why doesn't Hiroshima just license the Sup Forums codebase then? He'll obviously bleed the site of users, but he'll be able to make a more sustainable source of revenue than malicious adspace.

At least on Sup Forums it tends to stay confined to Sup Forums and Sup Forums. On eight chan, its ENTIRE userbase is people who got mad that they couldn't freely doxx and harass women in tech and the gaming industry - the most toxic of Sup Forums's userbase - so you see it EVERYWHERE.

you do realize that this is all just speculation and NOTHING has been proven?

It's like saying that Bill Clinton actually did rape women

>implying he's that sneaky

nice let's watch it burn,
>this thing couldn't get worst they said

Let's start a truly anobymous imageboard on kickstarter, or reddit or even gaia!
-no data mining
-imageless post from tor or the like
-3rd party image post option to keep pedos away

all your implyies and inb4 are welcome

I'm telling you he should sell gets under the table, and sell dubs.

sell bjs under the table LMAO

because I'm hun as fuck?

I get them 4free just checkem