Would emoji analysis actually work?

Would emoji analysis actually work?
I know text profiling is already bulletproof but what about just emojis?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/digital/datenschutz/2015-07/tastatur-verhalten-analyse-profiling-behaviosec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody uses emojis when they are doing 'anonymous' shit?

Why wouldn't it?

>Nobody uses emojis
fixed

Except for literally every normie every

you dont hook up with girls, do you?

:^)

it's friday, i'm on Sup Forums
guess

;^)

8===D

For that she did, maybe.

Let's think about it:

She analyzed comments on a site used by kids, teachers and parents. This are the 3 classifications.

She had messages that can be decompose on number of words and number of emojis, those are you two features. And you have the profile of most of those users, thus the group they belong (be it kids, teachers or parents) and enough data to train an algorithm.

After that you just need to predict the trolls group. And she found at it was more likely to be a parent.

That R2 D2 comment in the episode.

Man I'm still laughing just thinking about it. No idea why it got to me that much!

member R2D2? oh i member

huh⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▪▫

Seems plausible to assign someone to one of these groups. I wonder if it would be enough to personalize users on a much larger scale. Emoji use propably changes too quick.
Heidi is also smart and funny, you know.

No,

I don't even know any girls, so I don't talk to women, I only communicate with my male peers and in messages they never use emojis and most of them are normies. Is it just the women's thing to use emojis everywhere?

>Is it just the women's thing to use emojis everywhere?
god you sound like an old senator asking how to pronounce "twitter".

No, I'm asking because I've never seen people (men) use them when they're writing me messages on facebook.

Its true, none of my male friends use emojis. It's most likely an entirely female thing.

That would be a lot harder, you could try to use not only the number of emojis but the number and type of emojis to create further classifcations (for example age, marital status, IQ) and then help in the deduction of who wrote what.

The Danish would need more than Emoji analysis to do what they are doing in the show.

But yeah, Emoji analysis could potentially have real world applications.

All my male friends constantly use emojis at least in messengers apps. Its just much more excessive in a flirty setting with a grill. Non verbal communication is essential for flirting which is basically the reason for intense emoji use with grills.
Can confirm that its somewhat less common with male male chats on fb though.

>Non verbal communication is essential for flirting which is basically the reason for intense emoji use with grills.
I see, that makes sense since women can't control themselves and pretty much just use emotions in every situations, unlike men who use human language comprising of words to convey ideas.

would it be smart to use emojis if you wanted to stay anonymous then? (I don't use emojis - just a thought)

voat

Dos not matter. Your writing style already allows much better personalization than your emoji use.

but emojis for leet hax0r pros amirite

No idea if the emoji thing could work, but the way you write stuff can identify you. One of the snowden leaks was some sort of twitter analysis.

+ I heard that Google was doing something that was trying to remove passwords from existence of the internet by analyzing your typing speed and the way that you type, not too sure how that would work but by the sounds of it they'd be confident enough to adapt to their millions of users with this technology.

GG Anonymity

"shut up, we're gonna kill you, member?" "oh I member!"

Authorizing by typing sample text instead of using passwords is currently done by some services.

Spooky shit, example services?

I can assure you that there are a few I made up

- danish "Danske" bank uses it for multi factor authorization in online banking (hidden for the user, if irregularities are spottet, the bank gets notified)
- german companies KeyTrac and BehavioSec offer implementation of typing analysis for webservices
- there is a physical keyboard prototype which has this as an authorization feature implemented

zeit.de/digital/datenschutz/2015-07/tastatur-verhalten-analyse-profiling-behaviosec

pick up a fucking book you idiot, behavioral analysis has been around for a while, and one second factor method is to look how you type you passsword, because you typing the same password you use every day is going to be different than someone else typing the same password for the first time

>pick up a fucking book
>it is not my responsibility to provide any evidence whatsoever for the shit i say

Coursera does it for digital signatures.

basically your typing speed from letter to letter can map who you are pretty accurate.

>book
>internet
>idiot

Women and niggers

wouldnt using only emojis make impossible?

tfw bank account is closed because i used a different keyboard and didnt type like i did before

if it's well implemented this shouldn't happen