Looks like the Jews have taken over Sup Forums, does anyone know how to block the Sup Forums ads on iOS...

looks like the Jews have taken over Sup Forums, does anyone know how to block the Sup Forums ads on iOS? Adblock plus isn't working.

Other urls found in this thread:

v3rmillion.net/showthread.php?tid=128273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumb phoneposter

Was about to ask this myself. REEEEEEEE-ing pretty hard right now.

>does anyone know how to block the Sup Forums ads on iOS?
Yes...

You've come to the wrong board motherfucker

>AdBlock Plus
>using an ad blocker that defaults to allowing ads that pay to be let through

It's one fucking checkbox you have to uncheck, lazy nigger.

Why so defensive?

1Blocker is the best ad blocker on iOS and it works perfectly on them for me. But to use more than one filter you gave to pay a buck. I did it and it's the best purchase I've made on iOS.

>paying to block ads

I use 1blocker whenever I'm mobilefagging but it hasn't blocked any ads at all since I updated to iOS 10. just werks(tm)

You do realize that Sup Forums makes Hiroshimoot lose more money than it produces, right? Cancerous ads are needed to keep this place alive, and they're not even that noticeable compared to other websites.

Unless you don't care, in which case, just use Fortune from Cydia. No ads, and a better way of browsing Sup Forums. Boom.

>iOS
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEE

What this user said
REEEEEE

Thats what he wants you to think. He just wants to make more money. If you know his past you will know his tactics.

Nah, it's paying for the nicest implementation of it.

Open the app and make sure you have it enabled with everything toggled. It had a "major" update awhile back and it might have reset something. If not, try reinstalling.

Fuck no. The ads are getting more and more cancerous. I'm not taking my chances with that shit.

what that other fellow said
REEEEEEEEEE

what this lad said
REEEEEEEEE

plz share script

>blocking all ads is a "normie" thing
newfag

Typical ifag, throwing money at problems instead of having the knowledge or wanting the knowledge to fix it themselves. Why are you even on Sup Forums?

v3rmillion.net/showthread.php?tid=128273

sending a direct link is against the rules so.....

no using a phone that spies on you and is the most normie phone you can buy is a normie thing

read the thread normie

>using a phone with literally the most insulting design in history
>users so dumb, they can only handle having one button
>Too retarded to find a way to block ads, immediately wants to spend cash

>implying others are normies