Do you buy expensive flagship phones?

Do you buy expensive flagship phones?

Yes. It's the one thing among all consumer products that the average citizen can have the best of the best. I can't own a Ferrari, but I do own a Nexus 6P.

None of them have removable batteries and almost none have unlocked bootloaders

Think again

No.

only time I've ever seen those IRL was at the Dubai airport. Buying my wife a Chanel handbag was a way better use of 5 grand.

But theyre not really the best of the best.

Just bought an SD edge

Is Oneplus 3 a flagship phone?

Yes, because it is the only piece of technology I truly need and thus I want the best.

I can live wihtout a Laptop or TV since I could do all my browsing, work and media consumption on a smartphone.

I do... it is the technology i use the most. But if i found a sub flagship that could suit my needs better i would choose that instead.

My work bought me the Samsung Galaxy s7 and I hardly ever turn it on. How do people use this bloated POS

No, at least my Redmeme isn't a expensive flagship phone I guess

A flagship it is, but expensive it is not

Yes

>that icon placement

Grabbed an image off Google Images, I'll assume some pajeet does this

Is this worth buying now or should I just wait for the 3T?

I used to but now chink phones are great.

Depends on the price, and how much you want it.
The 3T isn't going to be much faster

>buying your wife a 5k handbag
Cuck

I'm currently on the S7 and i agree it was a huge mistake. I am looking to abandon samsung as a platform after this garbage performance and the disaster of the note 7. Thinking of xaiomi

I don't. Not anymore, at least.

All my flagship phones had one problem or another that to be fixed by the manufacturer would cost almost half the price of the phone.

In Brazil, paying from R$3000 to R$4000 on a phone every two or three years is common for the upper middle class and above. But that's a fucking absurd waste of money.

I got a Moto G4 recently and I'm loving it. It wasn't cheap by any means, but relative to the rest of the phones in the market, it was pretty affordable. It suits my needs and I bet it suits every normie's.

I see no reason to get a flagship unless you want the ultrafast processors to shave 53 ms off your daily phone time.

>being this delusional
You dont NEED anything you consumerist whore

Nah I buy cheap chinkshit phones with flagship specs

The Honor 8 is pretty damn good.

Batterylife is decent as well.

i get them about a year after they come out
z5 after the x performance came out
g4 after the g5 came out
6s after the 7 came out

How much did you pay for the Moto G4?

I have an iPhone 7 Plus, so yes.

the new G4 is really awesome

Yes

I got the flag ship note 3... 4 years ago

Still a fucking beast phone

At this point, I should have upgraded twice already by conventional logic. Once at 2 years, once at 4. But I'll likely hold onto this at least another 2 years, or until some major new development happens.
so yeah, the phone was expensive, but spread out is life by 3x normal use, and it's actually the cheaper option

Was Motorola V3 a flagship? that was my last phone