APPLE IS ACTUALLY FINISHED

>iPhones are so shit that Woz switched to a fucking Pixel

HAHAHHAHA THIS IS SO GOLD

It doesn't say that he switched. He's a known tech goober, probably likes to try new tech all the time.

Doubt Woz has given a single fuck about apple in more than 2 decades apart from when he gets paid to shill

Woz has said he carries different phones, faggots.

who?

It's the gay Steve Jobs

>Steve Wozniak
>relevant at all

THIS fat would-be neckbeard is all that matters. Just because he was a lead engineer in the fucking 80s for Apple doesn't mean he is the eternal know-it-all.

Woz tries and plays with every phone all the time though.

>doesn't let Apple send him free phones
>goes out and buys them himself
>shill

I don't know which part is bad. The fact that the retard didn't turn off sound/flash when he took a picture or the fact that he is in the bathroom taking a piss in a fucking segway.

He hasn't used an iPhone in years. He just buys them to honor Jobs. Way back in 2010 he was using some droid-branded phone saying "I only wish my iPhone could do as much as my Android phone"

viruses

Woz has been on android for a really long time

So what, does he get all those phones for free, at least from Apple?

ayy lmao

Delete this post please, it's offensive to my people.

dae Woz is smarter than Steve Jobs amirite i follow him on twitter like this is you agree

Woz is generally just a very likable tech snob. Nobody holds him in any high regard outside of that.

Do you know who Woz is?
He probably carries at least three phones with him even when he's taking a shit.

Where is he now?

he's been using everything since forever

he spends his money on gadgets he won't use

>thinking anything in that photo is meant to be serious

He's giving a conference close to where i live soon, should i go and ask him what he thinks about Stallman and what he felt like when Steve stabbed him in the back?

Woz is a tech enthusiast. He buys everything. Retard.