Hey, does my gpu connected properly? it has 6pin slots, bus only 3 connected to psu

Hey, does my gpu connected properly? it has 6pin slots, bus only 3 connected to psu

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/SEASONIC-550W-ATX12V-V2-03-EPS12V-V2-91-ACTIVE-PFC-F3-PSU-POWER-SUPPLY-SS-550HT-/391384022093?hash=item5b204e3c4d:g:MssAAOSw0UdXripI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just jam the connector in as hard as possible and it'll fit.

one connector is already pluged in, but there is a second. The problem is when i browse everything is fine, but when trying to run game, screen goes to power saving mode

Can you rephrase this sentence in English? You mean there are 2 6pin slots but you plugged in only one?

Jesus christ how do people this stupid exist

If it doesn't work you need to sprinkle a little salt in the plug

YOUR GPU SHITS OUT SPECIFICALLY UNDER LOAD AND YOU ARE ASKING IF IT COULD BE A POWER ISSUE????? INTERESTING IDEA user

I think this madman may have somehow plugged only 3 of 6 pins in, although this isn't really possible without cutting off the plastic sheath.

OP, however many 6pin/3pin came with it, you need them all.

Molex to 6 pin?

So basically gpu is dead?

What GPU is it? Take more pictures

gtx 960

>adapter requires 2 molex power connections
>only plug one in
>why gpu shits itself when it needs more power?

Why are you using an adapter at all? Didn't your PSU come with a 6+2 pin pci-express connector?

i bought this pc from store, so i dont really know about building. 1 year everything was fine but now, when trying to run game gpu goes to 1341mzh core clock and 3505mhz memory clock, temperature rises to 60 degrees C, and monitor goes to power saving mode, pc is still running

Adapters like this aren't standardized and there's a pretty decent chance that even 2 molex power connectors can't provide enough power for a mid to high end graphics card.

IDE to SATA power adapters have been known to short out and cause fires.

If your PSU does not have the right connector you need to buy a better one. These shitty adapters do not do what you think they do. Not every power connector is necessarily designed for the amount of power that a graphics card will be handling. PSUs are designed to give a disproportionate amount of power to the PCIe connectors while the other ones are designed for lighter loads. You're probably going to stress your PSU out and burn out the molex connectors and probably the SATA connectors as well because they're likely on the same rail.

fucking brazilians i swear.

Post the label of the PSU, and what gpu you are using

>red wire
>ground

Cringing hard at whoever made that monstrosity.

CASE PSU ATX 600W/FAL604FS12 TECNOWARE GTX960 2GB

1 year of using everything was fine, but suddenly gpu crashes when gaming

2x molex to 6-pin, however, OP only connected one molex block

OP's PSU does not ship with PCI-E power connectors, and has a floppy power connector.

Oh shit what are you doing? Get a real PSU before you start a house fire.

ebay.com/itm/SEASONIC-550W-ATX12V-V2-03-EPS12V-V2-91-ACTIVE-PFC-F3-PSU-POWER-SUPPLY-SS-550HT-/391384022093?hash=item5b204e3c4d:g:MssAAOSw0UdXripI

My PSU cant provide enough power?

That's what you been told, user

But interesting thing that for whole year everything was working perfect

even a piece of shit old 500w corsair psu i have got 6+2 gpu pin, wtf is your psu brand anyway?

It don't work now, Co Chief :-(

is this a troll?

chinese timebomb

TECHNO-WARE!

ONLY THE FINEST MANUFACTURER FOR SHITTY ITALIAN PREBUILTS.

>960
>not 770

>obese hands
>dirty as fuck computer
>below zero technical info

this thread is painful to lurk, made me post.