Xiaomi Mi Mix!

What does /g think of the "bezel-less" design, its got 6 GB ram and its only gonna be around 500 bucks
youtube.com/watch?v=m7plA1ALkQw

i really like it... i'm just concerned about durability.

I think of this

I look forward to the compact version

The "let's just have one HUEGBLOX bezel instead of 2 small ones" aesthetic looks retarded. Having no side bezels is A-ok when you can grip the sides without touching the display, but top&bottom bezels should be standard for good usability and comfortable gripping, atleast until we go full holographic.

It's gonna be my second smartphone since I got my first one like 7 years ago.

I've been waiting for a true edge to edge screen smartphone, but this will have to suffice until then.

a good friend of mine had it he dropped it in a pool

its does have a edge rejection system if you watch the video i linked, not sure if its any good i would have to try myself

what was your first smartphone, mine was a nexus 4

I really want this phone but it doesn't work on American TMobile 4G LTE how many of you anons sacrifice LTE connection for Chinese phones?

What do I think?

>chinkphone
>meme no bezel, hard to hold (like Edge phones)
>screen too fucking big, and this is coming from someone with a 5.7" display currently
>shitty skin over Android
>chinkphone

The point is that even though the screen is huge, the phone itself is provavly smaller than your current one

>sacrifice LTE connection for Chinese phones
I don't because i don't use cuck meme bands :^)

>one huge bezel
kek,its smaller than the iphones and the pixels

looks great but il wait for mi mix 2, with 4k screen next year.

sounds like a waste of battery and 4 times worse performance for no gain

>MIUI
fucking ew

Give it a week for custom roms to start popping up. This will likely be a popular device. Even I will sell my Galaxy S7 Edge when I get my upgrade to get this instead.

>these people that are hating it out of instinct, not even bothering to watch the video
why do I go on this board?

Only weakness to this design is that you can't have front face camera. Otherwise this is a good idea because it makes the phone look bigger then it actually is. Only reason why phone size has increase because of OEM need to put a bigger display.

Hopefully Xiaomi releases a compact version. You could get 5-inch screen on size of a 4.5 Size phone.

there is a front facing camera, it's at the bottom

I don't like it. Why couldn't there be a 4 inch version?

He really put the Aquos in aqua

kek

how should i hold these thin and bezel less things? i like my old phone because it was made before this thin meme was a thing.

Would this work on AT&T? The only thing stopping me from pulling the chink botnet trigger is US compatibility. If I have to live without 4G for this glorious phone, I will.

>creates the most beautiful smartphone created until today
>fucking high-end hardware
>fucking beautiful screen
>put a OV16880 shit camera sensor

FUCK YOU, XIAOMI!
U
C
K

Y
O
U

Girl friendly phone when

I would buy one in a heartbeat but my service provider wouldn't support it. I'm happy it's out though, I would love to see other manufacturers follow suit on this. I hope it's extremely successful and doesn't explode or anything.

Check out the mi note 2 it has I think the same sensor as the Pixel while the screen does way more gamut than the mix and is also oled

It feels smaller though because of no bezels

It really doesn't matter, Xiaomi can't make camera software so even with good sensors the photos are complete shit.