Is this power of Linux?

Is this power of Linux?

or this?

Is this power of bad English?

or even this?

Back to plebbit

I don't know. I'm not native speaker. so yeah, probably But where did I a mistake?

>did I do a mistake

fix

>I am russian
>I don't know how to use articles
The post

What an uninsightful post.

Please go away.

Unfortunately I don't.. I've been studing a lot on this topic but still suck

Why are all the folder icons stolen from mac os?

>using KDE
There's your problem.

KDE is great when you set it up properly, also don't use the stable versions because they are really not as stable as the newest version. Also OpenSUSE is a shit distro because systemd. Pic related, switch to Gentoo.

Another thread? your other threads was proved to be bullshit, at this point is spam.

ok, i am sorry. it was my last thread like that
but anyway as you see, mtp doesn't work with my phone properly. windows does just fine though

>Gentoo.
is that distro where you have to compile packages by yourself? that's stupid.

I just switched too Gentoo because I was sick of Red Hat doing stuff to my config without me knowing and hogging my memory. I was looking for something new. I tried Debian once, months ago, when I didn't know much of linux, maybe that's why it didn't work, but I don't care. I couldn't even get a stupid X-server installed. Yet I still was looking for a system which would let me decide myself what I should install and preferably had something more up-to-date as i386 binaries, so I found Gentoo, and I'm sticking on it. I'm thinking of installing all the servers for a lanparty with it, but I'll have to discuss that with others.

Wow. Their installer is actually pretty good.

No its not stupid because then you have faster packages because they are CPU-specific. Also it makes the packages much smaller because you can omit certain parts of the packages like support for systemd, or gtk, or networkmanager. Also its not that hard to install, you just have to boot up a ubuntu live usb, and follow the instructions from the amd64 handbook (and also look at the install alternatives page for how to chroot into a gentoo install from ubuntu). By using the ubuntu live usb, you can have a web browser which you can use for helping you install gentoo in the terminal, and while packages are compiling you can shitpost on Sup Forums.

>mtp doesn't work with my phone properly.
Your previous threads was proved to be set up in that way on purpose. On the other thread you decided to not install an optional package your package manager and the program itself told you it was necessary for transferring files on kdeconnect. Sorry but your credibility is pretty low right now and spamming threads doesn't help you.

>trusting the compiler not to have bugs with more exotic compiler flags combined with even more exotic code written by morons

Braver than I for certain

>you have faster packages
how much faster? have you measured it?

Why are you using a GUI? You deserve this

Its not a whole lot, but will certainly help with underpowered systems.

And you trust that debian or fedora haven't compiled code for spyware into your binaries. I have run gentoo for 3 months on the ~amd64 unstable branch and havent had a single breakage or compilation error because the gentoo maintainers are very skillful at making the ebuild scripts.

>Your previous threads was proved to be set up in that way on purpose
where?

>On the other thread you decided to not install an optional package your package manager
Kdeconnect was installed by deault in Antergros, you moron. Of course i didn't about about the dependency cause i didn't install kdeconnect in the first place.

>On the other thread you decided to not install an optional package your package manager
It doesn't matter, cause sshfs is not only the reason why it didn't work
i have to execute "dbus dolhin" or something like that.

Just from my experience from running it on a mobile i3 on my laptop, compared to using debian. While on my 5930k rig its doesn't really make a difference because the processor is so fast.

how long does it take to compile libre ofice for example?

Only 30 minutes, but mind you this was with 12 threads on a i7 5930k. On my i3 laptop it took just over an hour and a half. But if you don't want to compile these large packages, gentoo provides binary versions aswell.

where?
>Kdeconnect was installed by deault in Antergros, you moron. Of course i didn't about about the dependency cause i didn't install kdeconnect in the first place.
And what about the red message asking for the package?

>It doesn't matter, cause sshfs is not only the reason why it didn't work
Unfortunately i cannot know on antergos but on arch and neon kdeconnect worked fine after installing it. On neon if comes by default and works fine. The problem is that you already created a lot of threads with a clear intention of spreading FUD, so if i need to bet i would bet that you set up a big part of the problems you supposedly encountered.

>But if you don't want to compile these large packages, gentoo provides binary versions aswell.
so, what's the point of compiling small packages? I thought you want to make the large package aster

>Muh 2% performance increase

It's not only the performance increase, its also the space saving from omiting parts of the package you don't need. Also the option of not using systemd, or even have systemd code compiled in your packages, means you can have a distro fully free from the systemd botnet.

> →
It was not Antegros. It was Arch I installed to check if things would be better there. And why it has addons in the browser, cause I use separate home partition to keep my config files.

> →
> →
> →
And those are neon, you blind faggot.

>And what about the red message asking for the package?
it didn't ask about any packages.

>Unfortunately i cannot know on antergos but on arch and neon kdeconnect worked fine after installing it. On neon if comes by default and works fine.
Are you seisuly that delusion? I've already proven to you by installing arch and neon that this shit doesn't work! I don't know why, maybe it's cause my phone is encrypted but it's the fact.

Nigger are you even unlocking the fucking phone?

Yes, I am. I am not as stupid as you are, kid.

>It was not Antegros.
>And those are neon, you blind faggot.
I never said anything specific about the links, you just asked where. Too bad i couldn't find your other threads archived. You don't have a reason to point that i'm wrong due to not pointing the correct distro because i didn't point to a distro in my posts. I mentioned antergos becuse you mentioned antergos and i mentioned the distros where i tested, why are you implying i said neon, antergos and arch referring to the distros you used?

>it didn't ask about any packages.
It did asked for sshfs, but i didn't find the thread in an archive so i cannot prove it because i didn't saved the image.

>Are you seisuly that delusion?
wut?

>I've already proven to you by installing arch and neon that this shit doesn't work!
In that case i have already proved installing neon and arch that it works fine.

>maybe it's cause my phone is encrypted but it's the fact.
Bad luck? instead of going to the help threads you created a lot of threads with the purpose of spreading FUD, you're not doing this to get help but just for the sake of shitposting. The next time go to the /FLT/ or the /SQT/, follow the rules and provide useful information about your problem and don't be passive-agressive.

why use gnupg with a gui you goddamn retard? It literally has like only 4 functions and 20 parameters.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>it didn't ask about any packages.
I just uninstalled sshfs and i got the same error as you, in your capture you had the same notification "failed to start sshfs", as you can see it clearly asks for sshfs if you don't have it installed.

So am I making up this again? Fuckin linux...

>The Apple Book Pro
ftfy

Personally if I really need something fast I'll install the binary package for quick use then compile it with all the USE flags I want later.