Looking for an affordable 4k monitor?

Looking for an affordable 4k monitor?

Look no further:

amazon.com/dp/B01BYU0GVC/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2LKDE814M6EHP&coliid=I3LHMYQGLH3Z43&psc=1

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1224162-REG/lg_27ud68_p_27_widescreen_led.html
google.com/search?q=XFCE high DPI
amazon.com/dp/B01BYU0GVC/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2LKDE814M6EHP&coliid=I3LHMYQGLH3Z43&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TN

>TN
thread is over already

literally $50 cheaper OP.

Can recommend this one. Solid price for an IPS.
Freesync pretty much just a bonus.
Also
>no tax outside of NY

>Not 5 star rated

lmao

which 4k monitor are you comparing it to that does have 5 stars?

if I run XFCE am I going to get fucked by the high DPI?

what did this say?
google.com/search?q=XFCE high DPI

Shit lads I currently own a 4k monitor it's a cheap aoc TN panel, I'm a canacuck and even for me this price seems amazing given its ips and freesync. Only reason that's a consideration is because I plan on buying Vega upon its release

SHOULD I PULL THE TRIGGER LADS?? FUCK
I can always just sell my current monitor 2nd hand

> refeferral code

TN can actually look great but I wouldn't mind if normies like you continue to believe they're worse than hitler so I can get them cheaply.

yes

Welp I did it. Really doubt I'll find anything better than this

>have 2500k and 770
>buy 4k monitor
>cant play any vidya, 20fps on desktop applications
Welp guess i'll just sell it and go back to 1080p :_:

Yeah go back to being a cuck

4K gaming, especially for 144Hz, is still a meme as only best of the best systems will be able to meet the requirements. Get a 1440p panel and be happy that you get more resolution with none of the issues of 4K.

fuck
my
life

This. Spend the extra dosh getting freesync or gsync with good color. Maybe check out that Motion Blur Reduction tech.

Yep, these. I have a 1440p monitor right now, but I'm waiting for a 1440p freesync monitor to replace my old secondary 1080p Dell monitor.

is hdmi/DP even capable of putting out 4k 144hz?
are the tvs even ablle to keep up with those resolutions/speeds?

>Spend the extra dosh getting freesync
i think you missed the whole point of freesync...

how did I do for my first 4k monitor?

how is it 812 if it's 453?
why did you get this given that the p2715q exists?
why not the p2415q?
why did you pay $20 for shipping holy shit man what world do we live in? is it still 2016 or did i go back in time 20 years?

Sup Forums please show me a monitor I can buy with the following specs
>4K
>27"
>IPS
>350 cd/m2
>at least 8 bit
>max 350€
I'm waiting

the p2715q is within 50 euros or so. you can get the 24" version for like 280 euros.

this is literally a case of "beggars can't be choosers".

>p2715q
now you are just messing with me
this is the cheapest I can find for this model

i can't help you only having access to hungarian markets. you're not in a strong bargaining position.

i thought it was a price mistake so i did one day shipping

Op's one was 28 inch, you selected the 24 inch one. Fucking idiot.

Does anyone here even want a 4k monitor? We don't even have cards capable of AAA-games ultra settings 2k above 100fps yet, why would you want to waste more money on a difference you'll barely notice for significantly less frames?

>be hungarian
>earn 1/10 what americans earn
>tech costs twice as much as in the US

you want a 24 inch monitor. 4k is double the resolution of 1920x1080, so if you're going to be scaling at 2x (and not some abortive intermediate value between 1 and 2), then you want it to be the size of a typical 1920x1080 monitor. that's 22 or 24 inches.

for sharper text. some of us work for a living, and if that work involves coding, reading, etc... then being able to read sharper text with less visual fatigue is a huge boon

>normie
I don't think you know what that word means.

My point wasn't about the size my point was about the cost difference. The person I was replying to claimed a monitor was 50$ cheaper without mentioning it was also 4 inches smaller.

Ok that makes sense. Personally I find the text too small and don't appreciate scaling. 2k works for me quite well.

the OP's post was
>looking for an affordable 4k monitor? look no further

this is not just within the strict constraints the OP gave; it's in the same spirit as well (like i'm not offering some 6 inch phablet replacement screen or something)

Why 4k instead of 3440x1440. Multiple windows side by side, render window at 16:9 while still having room for all your toolkits, superior cinema experience, most of the eye candy games work great with it, and you can still get IPS and 100hz.

Explain this 4k meme to me.

non standard aspect ratios are the fedora of monitors. you'll signal to everyone on Sup Forums that you buy into their fads but everyone else will wonder what the fuck you did that for

>HI IM FROM Sup Forums
Get the fuck out. We all know 16:10 is superior to 16:9 here. Ultrawides are great for productivity. You will never ever work in a tech field.

>Literal advertising
>Thread lasts for 9 hours

Leaning more towards LG27UD58, but it is still fairly expensive. Cheapest 4K IPS I've found to date.

>Ultrawides are great for productivity.
i've asked people to show me their workspace with a 16:9 monitor with software open on the screen. all of my work involves code, documentation, and other shit on the web. all of it benefits more from vertical orientation displays than lots of horizontal space.

show me this productive workspace you have.

sorry i meant "with a 21:9 monitor"

>TN can actually look great

No it can't. It's literally impossible for a TN panel to have viewing angles that are anything other than dog shit. On a 27" monitor with a TN panel you can see yellowing of whites towards the edge of the screen, along with the top being darker than it should be, from a perfectly neutral and central viewing position.

TN is inherently shit, and I'd wager you've never used anything else if you think they look in any way acceptable.

Not him but this discussion has been on Sup Forums many times and it's pretty widely agreed if you're working in anything with a render window, 21:9 is great. I use Maya and CAD on the daily and I think I'd prefer that over my current dual monitors.

>Luxury goods are more expensive in a country where said luxury goods are rarely purchased
What a shocker! You must contact your local newspapers and inform them of this.

it would be more logical that luxury goods would be cheaper because people earn less

my impression was that most of Sup Forums were programmers in some capacity or another, not media folks. i would think that most software that involves rendering would have been designed around facilitating 16:9 or 16:10 displays, but i'm no expert in those domains, so i'll take your word for it.

Does a 1ms vs 5ms response time make any kind of noticeable difference? Would it be any better for eye strain or is it just a meme?

The good costs as much to make as it costs to make. Add in import charges because Americans don't include sales tax in their prices and stocking fees for things that your local distributor has in stock but isn't sure will sell before there's a price change and you've got a very logical price.

I'm afraid your income or lack thereof has very little influence on the rest of the world.

>amazon.com/dp/B01BYU0GVC/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2LKDE814M6EHP&coliid=I3LHMYQGLH3Z43&psc=1
Hahaha you got fucking done. Look at the prices now for "black Friday" theyre like way lower than what you spunked out

>tn panel
>no meme sync

I'm waiting for oled 4K 144hz 27".

See you in 2020, user.