foobar2k. Might as well use itunes if you use musicbee

Nope

>autism: the music player
>good

wewlad

>but it ain't hard to setup xd epig xdd

elaborate how a music player can be autistic

Yep

Foobar2000 with ColumnsUI gave me what I wanted from MusicBee and is way faster.

>implying MusicBee isn't fast as fuck
I switched from FB2K to MB because it requires less fiddling and just werks out of the box. And it looks nice.

>What is Clementine

It has qualities that attract autists and repels people who have better things to do.

MusicBee took about 4 seconds to open on my PC when I used it. Foobar opens immediately.
Also a MusicBee uses a UI I don't like out of the box now.

Sounds like your just doing it wrong.

My nigga
clementine is comfy as fuck

all it does is play music

do you guys download mp3s or use some streaming shill shit service?

with what.cd down I find it difficult to find the music I want

Soulseek.

Seed, fag

Same here, I like browsing by album cover and it's much faster in musicbee than in facets.
foobar2000 would need a rehaul again I think, but guess they are busy on the mobile version.

There are of course some things I miss in musicbee, like the ability to for example set a tag with a keyboard shortcut, and some other things related to tagging.

Also, in musicbee: is there a way to sync the podcasts I have on the computer with their rss subscriptions? I have these podcasts tagged and in their folders already but would like to continue subscribe to them.

>dat logo

A bee farting out a musical note? Hmm.

>just starting a program
>"doing it wrong"

Huh ok.

whats the best skin?

cmus every time

Aimp you cucks

You guys gotta be extra autistic to choose anything else than the default groove. Which imo is the best player there is. You don't need anything else if you intend to listen to music. The US is far better than what musicbee or foobar has

musicbee > foolbar

DarkCYAN

Only a pathetic autist would prefer something to MusicBee.

Oh yes, I can.

>using russian software unironically

darkgreen metro

It must be tough being retarded.

1. itunes
2. foobar2000
3. cmus
4. mpv
5. vlc
6. literally anything else
9999. musicbee

I rather not waste time.

Anyone else suspect MusicBee might be astroturfing? No one cared about music bee 2 years ago when I was mildely suggesting people get it. Then all of a sudden in the last several months I started seeing "musicbee is the best player ever why haven't you switch?!" threads.

foobar2000, MusicBee is a shitty alternative for those that are too retarded to configure foobar2000.

>mpv
>no options anywhere
>not even to control volume level
>no nothing, it plays a video but the only thing you can do is to pause it by clicking somewhere in the screen or close it by clicking the X icon

>insisting on configuring things unnecessarily because you're an autist with no life

minimalism
plus you can control volume via other tools

>minimalism is inherently good
Cute position, babby brain.

People here seriously don't think musicbee is the best music client?

Foobar I can MAYBE understand if you are so used to it, still trash in comparison.

Freetards truly are the worst.

Here's the problem with foobar. I like having my music sorted into playlists for different albums/sources. This interface does not scale.

I use iTunes for most of my library, this is a subset (including FLAC). Unfortunately iTunes has been having strange warbled audio lately that Apple decided was an issue with the files themselves, but I'm not sure why.

How is foobar2000 or MusicBee better than for example VLC?

Better skins and that sort of nonsense?

Nah. foobar2k is the best if you exclusively listen to music that is currently on your drive, but MusicBee has far more features and quality of life features for everything else.

using VLC for a music manager is like using notepad to code C

>unironically listening to video game music

It's very suited to organizing by playlists imo. Though I haven't really experimented. How do you organize your library?

World of warcraft has pretty legit music

In what way?
What does foobar2000 or musicbee have that vlc dont? I can create playlists and I can listen to music.

Is it just because it is prettier and that it loads up album art and that sort of shit? I don't need that... I listen to a couple of records and when I am tired I delete them and download something else from piratebay.