* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war...

* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

This ROM is based on CM11 armv6 sources , so this rom will contain same bugs of stock CM11, so dont ask for solving those issues, because if I can , I will of course, and that will be updated at the changelog sections, thanks for not repeating the questions

UPDATE:
This ROM will be themed as Marshmallow from now, presenting the initial release of Marshmallow themed CMX11 rom to ya guys, check download section

Working:
Launcher
Dialer

Not working:
Everything except launcher and dialer

youtu.be/VqveqMCjCPM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yDFtTvdeoVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This build works great so far! I love it so much! I am using it for a month now and have no issues with it.. Had some random reboots but doesn't bother me that much, some other apps might have something to do with this. @raisul2010I love your work!

>bugs: you tell me :)

youtu.be/yDFtTvdeoVs

How to get back to Oxy from CM
i'm now running on CM 13
how i'd back to oxy
srry if i seemed noob , cuz guess what ?
i'mmm

Please port to my mediatek note 2!

I ported it to mediatek but launcher is not working :(

I could give you download link on mediafire but the instructions are in indian

how did this genius manage to flash all that while on low battery

Hello sir wifi not working how to fixing please?

Sent from my SONY MOTOROLA DROID MAX TURBO 6++ using Tapatalk

>the latest version is posted at page 108
>out of 124+ pages
>1.86b deluxe final v3: pajeethost.com/file/download.php?id=285018409184021841905
>Where can I download the latest version?
>Read the thread!

>Thread Name: Help my Huawei P9 is faulty

>OP text: I tried to rood my Huawei P9 with and it bricked into bootloop. Help i need AOSP stock firmware my huawei P9 is damaged i need to RMA

read this in an indian accent for maximum XDA atmosphere

I swear to God. 80% of the posts in the Huawei P9 section is about rooting and bricked phones because they tried to root it with some shady fucking ukranian root

hello thanks sir I like your work keep up the efffort

member when xda was actually good?
member when xda didn't have a billion users all shitposting and producing shitty forks of already shit roms?
ooo i member!
it was so fucking long ago : (

very good work friend i like it, can port to samsung avila?

hi op, rom tell me clock has unfortunately stop work
i stop work too because alarm no work xDD
pls do the needful and fix :beer: i donat

I'd love to know what makes shitskins think it's ok to release a product that literally does not work, even if it's free. I'd be so embarrassed even under a pseudonym if I was one of those people with a 200 page forum thread full of bugs.

If you like my work, please buy me a beer.
I worked hard on this project.
>3 hours following a tutorial and another hour to make the logo

Why do you people hate xda?

read the fucking thread faggot

i remember back in the day when everyone still on dotsis before android and iOs are big, everything on xda is about windows mobile/pda i still got my banned account there.

It used to be an actually cool place before smartphone became generally available. As many parts of the internet, it used to be a place for nerds. In this case, nerds coding stuff for their mobile device.

>tfw you spend 300 hours on reverse-engineering shit to port HTC Sense to your bootloader-locked Motorola device

lol those windows tablets were awesome
endless ports, even USB and vga haha
no battery life.

**NEW*KERNEL*UPDATES**
Linaro -O3 Optimized
Added F2S
Added S2W
Added Beats Audio Algorithm
Removed tons of _bloat_
**Join our Google+ group to get early updates**

you will also need SuperKernel v3.3.2 Patch 2 Update 3

hit thanks!

>That feeling when you can get sued in the EU if you don't add this disclaimer

[Reserved]

My HD2 had a great life. I actually miss it. XDA was a magical Wonderland back then.

thank for finding me the bugg , ha ha i will pm you the fix :))

Logcat or no fix

>click link for cool rom download
>file removed
>check thread
>last reply was 3 years ago
>"Oh well, let's try anyway"
>post reply because link is down and you wanted to notify
>get b& for reviving a thread
>you create a new account
>you make a thread asking for the rom
>b&, "a thread already exists"