Hurr durr STEM hates womyn

Explain this shit then.

explain what? managers don't need to be competent programmers. they just need to be competent managers of programmers. it helps to be a good programmer because you can tell when someone is bullshitting you, but you'd be surprised at how people without programming expertise can tell when they're being bullshitted.

these tantrums aren't healthy, OP

He makes a bunch of threads every day trying to rile up Sup Forums.
It's pathetic.

jesus, he's done this more than once?

OP, get a grip.

(((Jewish youth organization)))

(((Mendelsohn)))

>putting jew brackets literally around the word "jewish"
if you need to be clued in to the fact that she's a jew, you're too retarded to be here

Sit for her :^)

Say that to OP, kike.

>Most powerful x of category y
You're the least smelly of all skunks. See how worthwhile that title is?

You're also ignoring how she actually doesn't do anything technical and her education has had virtually no impact on her career. She got into advertising through charity and ran with it, judging by her job title she's still running with it.

The best way to avoid personal responsibilities is to blame your laziness and low intelligence on a great conspiracy putting you down. Patriarchy.

The best way to feel accomplished without accomplishing anything in life is to always criticize everything, because criticizing is the easiest thing in the world.

The best way to avoid doing real tangible and rational work is to do a lot of small irrelevant "work" like criticizing and holding signs in the street, and define that as "effort".

The best way to avoid mentally straining work, which is always the work which is objective and has the most positive effect in trade for a lot of sweat and effort, is to simplify things and look everything from a one-dimensional biased angle. Be a Feminist rather than an Objectivist. Be an extremist focused on only one side.

The best way to justify your bias and one-dimensional ideology is to judge the present with the past, to use history as an excuse to bully and spread tyranny in the present. Bonus points if you focus on victim status which gives you a sense of self-righteousness so you can be condescending and put yourself on a high horse. A tactic often used by religious organizations, dangerous past ideologies and cults. Even the Nazis operated this way until they became worse than the enemy they used as a stepping stone to justify themselves and their actions.

The best way to get high on superiority complex and savior complex, to marginalize and insult people without consequence, to bully people without consequence, to thought police people without consequence, to play God with individualism and society, and to denounce any innocent victims as acceptable collateral in the name of righteousness and justice,
is to twist morals and ethics in whichever way you can towards your side. To don white clothes in order to hide the evil underneath.

this is an awful lot of handwringing for "i'm blaming my failure on SJWs"

The best way to not look stupid is to read a post before replying to it.

>white women
>feminists
KEK
When these bitches give back all the diamonds, gold jewelry, fur clothing and furniture, leather bags and footwear and furniture, and everything they got from colonial rule,
they can talk shit then.
Over half the resources ever exploited from colonization went directly to white women.
And they want to talk shit about privilege.
Get the fuck out.

Wow... really got my noggin joggin.

I'm a white male, but I have a Jewish last name due to some unknown paternal ancestors. How can I capitalize on this resource? Do I actually need to know anything about Judaism to fake it?

I bet he would do it for free.

I'm blaming my failure on myself.

OP here, me also. Just asking a question

Why the fuck are you posting this here like anybody will unironically disagree with you?
What a pointless thread

(((Nicola Mendelsohn)))