ikea.com/no/no/catalog/products/S69022537/#/S79022527
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh hey I'm early this time.
Trying out a new angle.

Moving gear around.

How to increase comfy?

r8 and h8

Looks comfy enough. Maybe try to put some stuff beside your monitor so it doesn't look so empty, if you know what I mean.

maybe rotate your desk so it faces either the projector screen or your lovely fish tank.

>pic unrelated: my newly purchased ricer LED strip

No bully please

I had it like this, but took one of the whisky bottles away and removed the amp for the new speakers, soon to be moved back.

Clean and simple :3

Do you enjoy posting the same pictures everytime? Genuinely asking.

At work. Will rate others when i get home

Any new neat tech to try out yet?

the way you make me feel tonight, it is.

Looks pretty comfy already. Maybe wallmount that TV swapping places with that wall sofa?

I have no idea why you use crystallize on everything. You're pictures are nice and your place looks comfy, but that just makes it look odd.

I find it pretty amusing to see a Mac with that chair. Ignoring it and the printers, the rest looks okay enough.

Clean, but really boring. Hang some stuff on those walls and put something interesting on that desk and TV rack.

I guess I can post a more "regular" angle too, because why not.

>I find it pretty amusing to see a Mac with that chair. Ignoring it and the printers, the rest looks okay enough.
The chair is decent, I find it comfortable enough to sit in. Never been a huge fan of big office chairs on wheels.
The printer is pretty low-end but prints documents perfectly fine. At least it's laser.
The scanner is very old and rarely used, like a decade old.

>I have no idea why you use crystallize on everything. You're pictures are nice and your place looks comfy, but that just makes it look odd.

Sorry. It's for censoring other parts of my room. I'll think of something better in the coming days, promise :}

I need a new monitor or three.

Try different angles or just crop it. Even just some regular lens blur would look better IMO, Crystallize looks weird.

>Clean, but really boring. Hang some stuff on those walls and put something interesting on that desk and TV rack.

No thanks, I hate pointless clutter. I already have a painting on the wall opposite to my computer setup, a basic city sky scrape landscape.

earlier than usual it seems

Meh this one has been posted over and over 7/10
Pretty sleek, probably a bit to much clutter but minimalism is my thing 9/10
Comfy as fuck 8/10
Starwars fag dectected 5/10
Simple and clean 8.5/10 improve your peripherals, also fuck you jew
fuck off
Did pretty good here 9/10
Windows, Mac OSX? Nice keyboard and amp though 7/10
Thats a long fucking screen. 7/10

Long like my dick bb : ^ )
>wut improve then?

I find the lack of messy battlestations disturbing.

Is this bait? Glass desk, gun, gaymer 5/10
Perfect except anime 10/10 (would have been 11/10 without anime)
Messy what are you working on?
comfy 8/10

New desk and a clean up

Keyboard?

>Messy what are you working on?
In that picture? Literally nothing, that's Sup Forums & YouTube on the screens. It gets a lot messier when I'm actually working on something.

Clean up what exactly? Will just build a new desk some time but these will do good.

I wouldn't call it something that I'd consider particularly "enjoyable" in terms of what I'd normally consider enjoyment. I mainly do it since interesting discussions tend to arise every so often. I've had business or other kinds of interaction that went beyond posting on Sup Forums with at least ten people by now. That's how I got that scarf hanging by the coat-of-arms, that's how I got that red spacebar, that's how I got half those manga magazines on my bookshelf. I met multiple people that I knew because of Sup Forums while traveling, one of those people being a contributing factor in one of the milestones of my education so far.

And I can't be bothered to take new pictures all the time.

is the maid from the anime he is my master ?

loving the different angles!!

OH SHIT ANOTHER ANGLE!!!!

2manyAngles4me

why keep your monitor facing the room and not against the wall?

21:9 sweg

i think theres a new phone coming out soon thats like 95% screen something else ridiculous, I think the Meizu 7. Someone please correct me if im wrong.

I need to take new pics but I'm going to wait until I can find out how to get better lighting.

Sounds interesting but muh phone been doing great.

According to what it says on the base of the figurine, yes.

Meizu Pro 7 was the name, and I have a Galaxy S7 so I have no need to update but goddamn this looks amazing :C

>GRUB

This week gona buy a 144hz, maybe later this month I will paint the walls and mount some posters

Sorry for bad quality pic

loving the poster

>Filco majestouch 2 tkl

>1 sec default boot entry timeout

Based Marifag
Merry christmas
Would hang out with you. Really comfy room.
nice.
nice weeb room

I think I've finally settled on what desk to buy, thinking of buying this Ikea BEKANT ikea.com/no/no/catalog/products/S69022537/#/S79022527
Is it any good or should I buy a different desk?

>also fuck you jew

I don't get it. Why hate on jewish people when you can hate on muslims instead. Jewish people also hates muslims, so why can't we just co-operate?

>why keep your monitor facing the room and not against the wall?

People with binoculars can see into my room when my monitor is against the wall. By having the monitor like this, I don't need to close the blinds during the day.

I do shift back every now and then because I need change sometimes.

Got it! I'm gonna play around with my tripod.

it's ya boi signal interference what up what up rra ta ta ta

not him but I can tell you once you're finished removing kebab, you'll blow ashes away

Whats that desk. Can I IKEA that shit?

What mousepad is all the rage for gaming these days? I currently have a hard plastic Cyber Snipa™ mousepad, and it is showing age.

REDUCE IMAGE SIZE FUCKERS

Why? Sup Forums supports up to 4MB files.

Nothing new really just a new picture.

It's already reduced a lot, fucko

This picture us under 1MB and there is literally no difference from your fat 4MB image.

Everybody wins with the 1MB image. Hiroyuki Hiroshima saves money on bandwitdh. People who live in third world countries with shit internet (like me, a fellow spaniard) also wins.

anyone know what type of chair this is? A guy is giving it away and im not sure if its worth the 40minute drive to get it.

Tell me friend. Can this be done with paint? Its the only photo program i have.

Well if my image is over the 4MB limit I would do that, since it isn't why should I care to take the time to do it?

More of my time wasted because you have shitty internet?

Best one here

boipussy

T-thanks.
What keyboard is that? Kinda want to get a 60% for whatever reason, even though the keyboard I'm using now is like 2 months old.

comfy socks

bump

here's another, closer angle of my actual station

monitors?

Pok3r, hard to get used to but really good once you do

I think that's really rather nice, tasteful yet edgy
yellow drivers, water feature and no leds. 9/10
what fish?, I want a tank and just got payed. used to have a pair of randy fire newts but they just hid, fish are better. advice please.
nice mess, I agree.
pretty good, where you from?
please explain those headphones.
cool
cool, why 144Hz? paint walls first, feels good to paint walls
nice
alright, just bad photo lighting, not that that means anything.
flags make me uncomfortable, why have flags in your space?

>just bad photo lighting
It's actually pretty decent but the camera on my phone is pure shite or i just suck at settings

yeah I agree, all photos of desks look shit unless you do a really long exposure, or have much more knowledge than me, I just do long exposure

>what fish?, I want a tank and just got payed. used to have a pair of randy fire newts but they just hid, fish are better. advice please
Not him but I used to work at a fish store for a few years.

Decide if you want saltwater vs freshwater and then decide on tank size. Remember water is ~8lbs per gallon, so a 55 gallon tank with rock substrate and water will be 400lbs+, make sure wherever you want to put the tank can support the weight, this is even more important for 200g+ tanks, anything over that will likely require installation on a concrete surface (IE, your basement or ground floor)

Then you will want to start the nitrogen cycle of your tank before buying any nice expensive fish, to start the nitrogen cycle you can generally just buy some cheap fish that you don't particularly care about since some will likely die before your tank balances itself.

If you're serious and want a nice looking tank with coral, freshwater plants, etc, it will take some decent planning on your part and research to make sure you're buying the appropriate lighting and maintenance items, etc.

btw what monitor is that?

thank you very much,
yeah I'm more interested in the coral/plant thing to be honest, have done some small tanks before so I know it needs a bit of thought. I will consider your advice cheers

>pretty good, where you from?

I live in Scotland.

Mousepad?

There are some really nice 100% plant life tanks I have seen done, but you need to be careful with tank maintenance because overgrowth can become a real problem. I have also seen some pretty cool heavy plant tanks with only a few fish or snails and such for maintaining things.

Coral and such can be very fucking cool too, especially with the right aesthetics and lighting, some very cool saltwater fish that love such environments as well.

Good luck if you decide to pursue the idea.

HP 23xw

They're nice, but only run at 1080p and 60hz. That's fine by me, I needed two so getting them for $120 at Black Friday last year was a pretty good deal. I've been kinda thinking about getting a 1440p 144hz monitor and have the two in portrait mode side by side, but I really don't have the desk room for a third screen.

>flags make me uncomfortable, why have flags in your space?
because they don't make me uncomfortable and i like them.

Tell me about your computer case? Good?

I regret buying it, it's big and loud

this European Mexican is right, fucking reduce your image size

Currently looking to buy a case. Preferably white, good spacing and airflow, and reasonably quiet. Any suggestions?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146189

>few fish or snails and such for maintaining things
think that's the way I want to go now you mention it.
I've been looking at corals on ebay and such, probably idiotic to spend a lot of money on them until I've got a stable environment setup though.
Might be a dumb question but for corals, fresh or salt? I'm new to it, do you get freshwater corals?
There's actually a pretty cool aquatic/lizard centre next door to my house so I'll ask them too.
That's like England but better, don't leave us please.

okay ninja

Either this or a H440, best ATX cases imo

>That's like England but better, don't leave us please.
Like England but piss poor

There is artificial coral that LOOKS real enough, but real living coral is saltwater.

Your station looks so fucking hardcore compared to a lot of the other ones in here. Are you running 2 pcs for all those monitors? What do you do with them?

Just buy a 500R.

that's it, gotta go saltwater
>piss poor
dunno m8, try cornwall

New picture. finally built my first pc and got a second monitor.

I'd also recommend the NZXT cases. They're easily some of the best looking "mainstream" cases out there, have white versions, pretty good spacing and airflow, and the H440 has some extra padding to make it quiet.

speccy?

1 pc running the monitors, i7 and it can't run a program while it's doing it.
just routes 4 multi input pci cards to 4x 4head video cards. all programs happen on other computers, kind of like a mixing desk for video signals. 9 pcie backplane, two big fans and an i7 mobo, dual redundant psu

breddy good

Thanks, it;s much better than that Lenovo prebuilt I was using before..

>1060 3gb

I use it to hookup loads of projectors or screens outdoor, events tech stuff

I think its pretty good, its not really loud as said, but it is really fucking big.

sup