Whats the chink phone of choice nowadays? My sister tossed my oneplus into the sea because I support trump

Whats the chink phone of choice nowadays? My sister tossed my oneplus into the sea because I support trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2013/9/11/4717796/made-in-america-a-look-inside-motorolas-moto-x-factory
arstechnica.com/security/2016/11/chinese-company-installed-secret-backdoor-on-hundreds-of-thousands-of-phones/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/second-chinese-firm-in-a-week-found-hiding-backdoor-in-firmware-of-android-devices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xiao mi mi mi x

You can get that bitch in jail for damages, or threaten to unless she gets you a new phone. Granted, you need the reciept from the phone as evidence, but other than that, you can definitely take action against her.

More broadly answering your question, the same thing happens with almost all of these SJW PC losers who support Hillary like Blind sheep. Probably because the media has painted such an abbrasive and horrid picture of Trump that they think they are entitled to do whatever they want, especially because these people are brainwashed into thinking that all trump supporters are racists and evil, even though they are blind to their own actions.

A classic redmi note 3 is still rocking on, but if you want it shiny but without expandable storage, try mi5c

please tell me you're not writing off your sister breaking your phone. Make sure she has to cover the cost of replacing the original phone.

Punch your sister in the fucking face if she can't deal with people having political differences.

>>

That bitch is gross looking.

>tfw no sister to throw my phone into the sea and apologize for my political behavior with

He won't be able to keep using his sister as a live onahole if he does that, retards.

if she's acting like a TolerantLeft™ woman, she's probably going to look very disgusting

Shes a fat sjw lesbian "genderfluid" bitch. She already paid for the phone.

Is it normal to want to cut off your balls after seeing Anzu?

That's a cute boy

>ywn come home to find Anzu reading naked on your couch
God has a cruel sense of humor
ANYWHO
On topic
XIaomeme is probably best chinkphone
LeEco has shitty software, but incredible specs for the price
Bluboo has best balance of price/specs
Doogee is cheap as shit, somewhat usable
TL;DR : Get another OnePlus, they all suck ass.

if it's a trap, I'd fuck him
if girl, maybe not. There is no excuse for someone to use that much makeup unless they have a feminine penis

Bitch smack her and break her iphone

Worse, it's a turk

>I support trump
>chink phone
oh shit nigger what are you doing

Redmi Note 3 Pro

>trump.
It's Mr. President Drumpf for you.

I bet your look even grosser.

theverge.com/2013/9/11/4717796/made-in-america-a-look-inside-motorolas-moto-x-factory

It's closed and owned by Lenovo. I doub they will come back as the rare metal mines are mostly owned by the Chinese.

mi max if you're a big guy

mi mix if you're a big rich guy

You deserved it.

Chinkphones simply can't be trusted. Don't be fooled by the low price.

Chinese company installed secret backdoor on hundreds of thousands of phones
arstechnica.com/security/2016/11/chinese-company-installed-secret-backdoor-on-hundreds-of-thousands-of-phones/

"These devices actively transmitted user and device information including the full-body of text messages, contact lists, call history with full telephone numbers, unique device identifiers [...] The firmware also collected and transmitted information about the use of applications installed on the monitored device, bypassed the Android permission model, executed remote commands with escalated (system) privileges, and was able to remotely reprogram the devices"

Second Chinese Firm in a Week Found Hiding Backdoor in Firmware of Android Devices
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/second-chinese-firm-in-a-week-found-hiding-backdoor-in-firmware-of-android-devices/

"According to Anubis, multiple smartphones models from BLU Products are the most affected [...] Other vendors such as Infinix Mobility, DOOGEE, LEAGOO, IKU Mobile, Beeline, and XOLO, are also affected."

This is why you buy xiaomeme

Now toss sister into sea, solved.

And so it begins.

God damn, I NEED to fuck Anzu.