/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4 Audiophile Edition
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>/csg/ Christmas Gift Ideas
imgur.com/a/JvrGt

>News
• user buys $1 USB cable, too scared to use it in case it blows up his phone • Unbiased Tech Reviews returns with a new video review of the JBL 300 wireless headphones
youtube.com/watch?v=wi9e-WxaQxY • user wonders why the Mixza sharks died a sad death; it was all our faults • user wants a sub-$100 10.1" Android tablet even though no such thing exists • user gets a crazy refund of $2.63 • user buys universal remote just to fuck with lads as they try to watch the footie down the pub • World's stupidest /csg/ poster thinks he found a cherry mx mechanical keyboard for $4 on Alibaba, is actually a "mechanical feel" cheapo keyboard and they won't sell it without buying in bulk • user looks for presents for his postie after they bonded over chink shit • user buys fake Rolex, probably going to be shit • Another upright mouse owner • AULA owner adds to his collection with the new Demon King model, extremely satanic • user posts Seagull meme watch, too expensive for most people on /csg/ who still live on mummy and daddy's allowance • Another happy RN3P owner • Canadian mail system likes to open chink dildo packaging and fuck with them before eventually delivering the package in a dildo shaped container • user receives chink Famicon, looks the business if you're into nerd shit it also comes 500 games >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/bmiErIny
s.aliexpress.com/UBNZj2A7
kickstarter.com/projects/antsylabs/fidget-cube-a-vinyl-desk-toy/posts/1737445
eud.dx.com/product/compact-australia-travel-plug-converter-black-844068135
eud.dx.com/product/universal-uk-travel-ac-power-adapter-plug-844055708
aliexpress.com/item/Pluse-Size-Sexy-Men-Boxers-Underwear-Popular-Brand-Breathable-Modal-Cotton-Underpants-Panties-Solid-Man-Boxer/32758822952.html
beststore-online.com/
aliexpress.com/item/Pocket-Watch-Russia-Soviet-Sickle-Hammer-Antique-Quartz-Necklace-Pendant-Mens-Gift-P380C/32430631948.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for cancer

I'm going to buy some DDR2 memory sticks for this POS I'm posting from. On a scale, how stupid is this? How chinked am I going to get?

fuck you I was going to post bombillas

I bought some ddr2 sticks for an old laptop and they're working fine.

it is really useful since the wide majority of the 300 games are renamed, you can quickly find the game you want through the un-chinked list on the wiki.

Remember to check are these memory sticks "AMD Only", Intel supported ones are more expensive.

Jesus Christ. Some of those customer reviews pics on Aliexpress are too lewd for work. I even saw some tits from one user in spain.

How do they get away with this?!

I'm on an nvidia chipset with an AMD processor. I'd naturally go for the AMD only sticks... right?

You want to...uh...link those, buddy?

With AMD cpu you are safe.

Photo reviews, fashion, top likes, and enjoy. Those skirt reviews are extremely lewd. I wanted to shop for cheap chinese stuff not get boners.

s.aliexpress.com/bmiErIny

SHARKS ARE SHIT
PISSPHONE WAS RIGHT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

they're not shit, they were so good everyone bought one and the price went up 3x as much as it originally was.

please tell me you're not ordering sex toys from china.

anyone knows how the cheap chink mics on the infographic scale up with normal western ones? usable for recording some shitty music/piano, or better not?

blue board you faggot, keep it off here

At least 7 anons last thread reported data corruption or extremely weak build quality.

wew

>Bought a BM-800
>Now have a Focusrite and microphone stand

The BM-800 is turning me into an audiophile

>payment still processing
How long is this going to take?
Are they trying to chink me?

This thread is going to hell. I'll save it.
I found this trackball nouse thing but it seems to be pricy from what it looks. Anyone here ordered one of these or is this a new meme waiting to be discovered?
s.aliexpress.com/UBNZj2A7

I got some shit. :^) Im thinking about some kind of variable power supply. Is there anything good enough?

Also any piZero guy out there?

Just buy the original logitech one if that's too pricey for you(as a generic product)

Any other good ones?

Is that some kind of straight razor in back left corner? If so can you share some info.

Ordered RM3P a month ago still says processing

Good luck

I already own a logitech trackball mouse. I just thought this one would work okay with my netbook.
Not that I know of. You can probably find a real decent trackball mice on Amazon instead.

No it's not. It's turning you into pic related.

So are there any downsides to official Global MIUI ROMs? Do they add curry shit? Is the hassle worth it? Does it fug with the baseband?

I have a mi max btw, just noticed that my 64jiggerbyte version has a global rom now.

Look what I got /csg/!!!

your best bet is to adapt a computer PSU. it's not an hard project if you have a PSU laying around or can get one for free

Geekbuying are always lying about having items in stock. no one should use them.

Why a trackball though?
It's a box

A cardboard box

kickstarter.com/projects/antsylabs/fidget-cube-a-vinyl-desk-toy/posts/1737445
>t-trust us, guys! T-they're low quality fakes and not the OEM shipping our product out the back door! C-counterfeit!!!

Also now that I've handled a real one, $22 (which is the new preorder price for a "real" one) is fucking retarded. These are now selling for just over $6 on Ali and even that is just a little too much. It's two half-cubes of cheap (but not shitty cheap, just cheap) plastic with a bunch of plastic stuff in it and one ball bearing, pressed together. Once the molds are paid for (spoiler alert: the Kickstarter took care of that) the manufacture cost on these things definitely does not exceed a dollar.

Yes it is. I get it from my father and I think it was his fathers razor. Made in Czechoslovakia. Even in bad shape it is still really sharp. I use it as mail opener.

>paying $22 dollhairs for an autist rattle

A fool and his money huh.

use AliBetterReviews userscript and browse kneesocks/transparent dresses with the most orders

Have you tried cancelling your order? Because that's what I'll be doing.

They should be removed from the wiki, or at least have a warning added.

>s.aliexpress.com/bmiErIny
>That Spanish review with a dick in it

K_E_K.avi.tiff

Yeah I use computer PSU for some things. And also I made years ago my own (i think is called bench power supply or lab?) supply with Ampere and Volt meter. It was almost fully adjustable. But still it was too amateur.
I have almost daily access to lab power supply but I want something cheaper than lab supply for my MCU, Arduino, Pi memes.

PS: Sorry for my english

I ordered a GPD Win on 11/11 from gook best and it still hasn't been dispatched, really not in the mood for it to go 'missing' over the Christmas period when the postal service goes to shit.

Holy shit that's too good

is this the official one?

If someone paypals me $22 I will preorder an "official" one and compare it to this "counterfeit" that I got from Aliexpress.

But fuck spending that out of my own pocket. This one I got works just fine.

>I get it from my father and I think it was his fathers

>I use it as mail opener.

way to disgrace your ancestors

I'm going to today, lets see if I'll be able to parse what they're saying this time.

I'm a newfriend and I just went with the lowest price I could find before consulting anyone.

eud.dx.com/product/compact-australia-travel-plug-converter-black-844068135

eud.dx.com/product/universal-uk-travel-ac-power-adapter-plug-844055708

Need an adapter for Australia and need it within a month preferably.
Any reason I shouldn't get a couple of the first cheaper ones?

There's a pic of a cat wearing the skirt on like p.4. That's pretty good.

Post it

Lmao just buy one from bunnings or the reject shop you cheap cunt

Kek

Today's haul

- Xiaomi MiKey haven't tried it yet, what do you guys use it for besides creepshots?
- Couple of CK boxers reps, 2 bucks each, size M but feel way too small for me, I know chinks have small cocks but still, it feels like an S. Definitely size up if you wanna order some. Quality-wise seems pretty filmsy, you get what you pay for. And watch out for cock cancer.

We've got shit here mate and the bogans at the store charge 8 Merkelbucks for a single pissin' adapter, that's as much as a bag o' goon, it is

Depends on the product I guess.
Right now when you go to the R4P product page it says the next batch is going to ship in what, 10 days? Mine shipped today even though they started the countdown 2 or so days ago.

link to CK boxers for $2 please senpai

All Australian sold electrical goods hand been tested and certified to be of sufficient quality to be used without risk to the user or household. Insurance companies will cover damage caused by approved electronics that have gone faulty but not non approved junk.

Don't be a cheap cunt, buy something that's been approved.

W E W
>tfw no russian bride to buy chinkshit with

Bought these car antennas and chargers in case of a roadtrip with multiple vehicles.

So...which do I get?

Well they say that my grand grand grand ... father was officer in WW1 and he smoked pipe. His pipe is still there. My cousine use it for smoking kush.

Snapdragon

>Snapdragon over MediaTek
>Android 6.0 over Android 5.1.1
>16MPx over 13MPx

not sure, though one

SD one of course, there's no point in getting the MTK version when the Note 4 exists.

Thanks guys, is the Pro version just an upgrade in RAM and Storage? Or is that the prime? Slightly confused by all these different versions, never bought a Xiaomi before.

autism required to buy this shit and play with it

Link got took down, but that's the same page
aliexpress.com/item/Pluse-Size-Sexy-Men-Boxers-Underwear-Popular-Brand-Breathable-Modal-Cotton-Underpants-Panties-Solid-Man-Boxer/32758822952.html

Pro is an unofficial name for the variants with the Snapdragon and different camera. Both the Pro and the regular Note 3 come in 2/16 versions which aren't specially labeled and the "Prime" versions which have 3/32 memory. So to sum up there's a total of 4 possible variants of the model, Pro Prime being the best one.

Can anyone recommend some good chink thermal paste?
Or are they confirmed unsafe and I should stick to well known brands?

Use your own cum

Thanks, do you think they will go more on sale on friday or cyber monday? Or does AliExpress tend to pretend they're doing a sale but it's actually the retail price?

thanks these will come with Ck plastered on the band right?

What size waist are you and which size did you order, so i know which size I should order.

thanks

I can buy two of those for 80 bucks total.
I'm interested in them, because I need something with pivot for programming.
Is it worth it?

Should we start a ali express customer lewd pictures thread on /s/?

*forgot the total is actually 6, the Pro variant also got an "updated" version (codenamed "Kate" as opposed to the older "Kenzo") that supports more bands and is slightly bigger in dimensions. Definitely check what version supports the bands your carrier is using, but that goes for any chink phone. Kenzo is the preferred model because of a currently better custom rom support and it's size being the same as with the regular Note 3, so there are more mask/cover options.

This doesn't seem like chink shit at all.
Try Personal Shopper General.

Anyone ever buy from beststore-online.com/ ? What was your experience?

My Xiaomeme Mi speaker just arrived. I didn't realise it would be so small and I'm impressed with it. Might get another. Anyway, how long does the battery last on one of these bad boys?

Does aliexpress give discounts or coupons for new users?

I ordered M without measurements, as it's my usual size.
Here's what they look like. You can leave the seller a message to choose colors.

nice, are they stretchy?

I live in China. I am chink shit. Please, help me.

Death is the only escape

I just want to know if it's a good dead or not. Right after that I'm going to commit seppuku. I swear to Buddha.

好goyim戴绿帽

What's it like being part of the world's economic powerhouse? Are attitudes towards the US still deferential or have they figured out that America is a busted flush at this point?

M is S. Xl is L and so on unless specifically stated on their charts which you can always check

Deal. I meant good deal, not dead. Of course that dead chink is good chink. That's not my question.

the word is gweilo

Those monitors are pretty decent, 80 bucks sounds good to me

Hey guys, I really appreciate the link to Christmas gifts, I'm going to buy some of the stuff on there, so really, thanks a lot.

Do you have any other Christmas gifts which can be shipped to the UK for as low as the prices in the imgur?

People do not dislike USA or USA citizens, maybe except conservatist. Ruskies are considered prime evil by some and bro-tier by others. Globalization starts to catch up. I wouldn't say it long term, because they've been changing their look on other countries as often as politicians or media ask them to. Most people here are really easy to manipulate.

aliexpress.com/item/Pocket-Watch-Russia-Soviet-Sickle-Hammer-Antique-Quartz-Necklace-Pendant-Mens-Gift-P380C/32430631948.html
WIll this stop the chinks from shooting at me when they take over?

got some of these on the way

Pretty sweet user. Learn how to use it, and leave the mail opening to a Sanrenmu or something.

Thanks for your opinion, pal.

420 blaze it.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 (5", non-pro non-fingerprint version) literally just died when I plugged in an empty (meaning nothing was in the other end of the OTG cable) chinkshit android green Robot OTG adapter.

Had 85% charge, screen just blinked and turned itself off, that's it. Voldown + power for 60s won't do anything, volup + power for 60 seconds nothing.

I had TWRP installed on it and some spacex miui rom for like 7 months now, no updates have been done.

Fuck this meme shit, never had an issue in the history of android phones like this where an OTG adapter can fry a whole phone.
Worst thing is that the radio inside is still active since I called my phone and it did dial fine (obviously no sounds from the phone).

Stupid shit.

Have you tried reseting?

Do you live near an NSA hotspot?

How to reset it? I tried taking the SIM card out, having it on the charger for like 20mins, doesn't seem to even heat up (although it was near full so the charger doesn't heat up in general when it's just trickle charging).

I live in a 3rd world country, bought the phone off of eBay. There goes 150 euros that I'll never get back.

Thanks Xiaomi.