Best mouse

Long time since I saw a thread about mice

What's the best mouse? For general browsing and vidya and everything else.

Zowie anything, really.

Why? Doesn't pretty much any mouse have a decent sensor now?

Well yeah, but every Zowie mouse has a 10/10 optical sensor, great ergonomics, lightweight and no ricer bs.

This bad boy right here.

best mouse ive ever used is the deathadder but its kinda fragile and can break, lots of ppl have them breka after awhile

second best is g303

dont buy steelseries products though, theyre just cheap and shitty

fps mice are not for browsing the internet though. use one of those mmo mice for that, those are really nice (you can bind all the thumb buttons to hotkeys)

Are the buttons on the ambidextrous Zowie mice noticeable?

Wow that looks like a really fucking ugly spaceship

the one you posted OP

>dont buy steelseries products though, theyre just cheap and shitty
can confirm. own a rival 700, fucking rubber is wearing off. worst technical purchase i have done so far and I have a LG monitor

;_;

It totaly depends on the user wether a mouse is any good or not

>G Pro
>G403
>DeathAdder Chroma

Which one? I already have the DeathAdder Respawn which I claw grip. It's a bit big, so I've been looking at smaller mice like the G Pro. The glossy black parts on the mouse trigger me though. Why can't everything be matte?

Tell me, is it worth it? In Eternal Angloland and Ireland this thing is on sale on Amazon.co.uk. I'm still on a Logitech B110.

Would it good for multitasking on a dual display setup, dealing with different tabs and programs?

Is everything on-sale on UK Amazon going to go cheaper come Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

According to their site, it ends on the 25 November. We don't really have the "Black Friday" in UK/Ireland and it's more of a recent cash-in on the well-known US sale day.

i might get the logitech g303

Just ordered a mionix castor, yolo

nto even in terms of durability theyre just bad products. the rival's sensor is not even in the center of the mouse so if you switch to it your aim feels crooked. waht's the point in making a mouse that unique in handling? also has h/w accel and skipping, of course

M570. After getting on this thing I am never going back.

Very good mouse but also baby's first trackball.

Give a Kensington Expert a try.

I'm dreaming of getting one. It's so perfect in every angle ! But I can't provide you serious infos since I don't own one :^(

Sounds like some pretty good dreams about a mouse you have never even touched.

few people live, most people exist

Is the M500 a decent mouse?

alpha/omega

Is something like the Logitech G 600 worth it or is a simple cashgrab?

Not at all and I palm grip mine like a mong.

You're fucking retarded. Zowie sensors are still outdated. Logitech currently have the best sensors and switches - zowie has good shape.

Recently switched from fk2 -> g pro.

>buying into reddit: the mouse
>calls others retarded

Any one know of a decent wireless mouse and keyboard?

>g pro
That actually sounds like a nice mouse, and it doesn't look like shit-tier ricing gaymur shit like every other mouse aimed towards people that care about mice. This might be my next mouse, thanks user.

yet it has a gaymer price tag

G403

It's a bit steep in price, but I think it's well worth it. The mouse is very light and small and the clicks are very easy to press - not cons, but just something to keep in mind.

How is it better from a M100?

G602 outranks that paper weight

G502. Yes it looks like shit. However, it's also a great mouse.

Been all day looking at cheap "gaming" mice that are aesthetically pleasing. Under 20$. Does Sup Forums know any? Also te James Donkey looks good, more or less of what I am going for

>it's also a great mouse.
if you're austistic.

worst fucking mouse i've ever had, returned it two days after purchase.

if you play csgo or other competitive fps games you'll notice how fucking awfull the grib is. the dpi buttons next to your mouse1 has been placed in the worst possible position just to troll you.

Anyone get this?

It's the only motherfucker that seems big enough for my hands that isn't a trackball and doesn't have 16 million buttons.

yes, best Q/P with steelseries rival 100

G502 is the best mouse I've ever owned. Zowie are also good

I held one at a store. Really comfortable and its the only 3310 sensor with adjustable lift distance. You won't have a problem with it unless you have extremely long fingers

Steel Series 100...

To be fair I haven't used anything else

you are shit flinging retarded

post your mouse zookeeper

>E U P H O R I C

Get on my level, nerds.

Mah semi-nigga

>previous mouse was a g400 (cable started failing)
>still holding onto g400 in case g400s fails but the cable is still good

Nixeus Revel for general gaming and the G600 for Wargame

agreed, though I've kept mine for general use. The buttons are well placed for productivity shortcuts, and the infinite scroll is so satisfying. However, its clicks feel too "fragile", and the shape and weight aren't ideal.

I like the zowie. no software bullshit, no dumb trillion LED possibilities. It's just a good mouse.

Logitech MX518.
great shape, great sensor, almost as good as MX518 with 5 small feet instead of the 3 big ones. Mine broke after only 4 years though (not the cable issue)
this one is terrible. The only thing it has going for it is the sensor and you can get that in the G303, G403 and G Pro now. All three are superior to that fat behemoth with shitty rubber grips, shitty scroll wheel, shitty heavy weight (and you can add more), shitty braided cable (although the other three have that too, unfortunately), shitty shape that tries to be like the superior MX5xx/G400, but fails. shitty gamer look. shitty sniper dpi button that gets in the way.
great shape, shit sensor
great shape, great sensor, good good, shitty gamer look though, but acceptable

They should just make an MX518/G400 with the 3366 sensor and on-board memory so I don't have to deal with their shitty software after initial setup.

Simple in the same sense that a pencil is more simple than a pen...

hes right pleblords. zowie sensors are outdated; not that the perfect sensor matters much since you are too trash to use it to its ability anyways

I owned a Zowie ZA series mouse for a bit. Breddy nice mouse but the build quality was pretty terrible. After about a month, the side buttons would squeak and the whole thing creaked when you put pressure on it.

I don't play FPS anymore so I bought got a G602.
It's nice, good ergonomics, nice amount of buttons for most games I play now days and I don't have to worry about cable drag.

I had to return my last one though because the scroll wheel shit the bed. Which seems like a common problem for a lot of G series mice apparently. (mouses, moose, meece)

who /basic optical mouse/ here

Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse 500 v2.0 here.
It just works.

got the same mouse right now

SS Ikari, Mionix Naos

Cable is like 3$ on aliexpress

>Needing more than two or three buttons
Does no one know how to make a decent fucking mouse anymore? Like goddamn, I need a new one but I hate everything I see/tried. Too many buttons, too flashy, too small, too tall or thin, and all these weird fucking shapes, and too expensive because of all the extra bullshit I don't need. Christ. Also fuck wireless. Pic related is bae - GOAT and I fucking miss it.

Why the fuck do you guys like using mice that require "gaymin software"? Zowie mice are to tier

I have one of those in white, fucking love it.

The intellimouse with navigation buttons is fucking goat.

>>Needing more than two or three buttons
>Does no one know how to make a decent fucking mouse anymore? Like goddamn, I need a new one but I hate everything I see/tried. Too many buttons, too flashy, too small, too tall or thin, and all these weird fucking shapes, and too expensive because of all the extra bullshit I don't need. Christ. Also fuck wireless. Pic related is bae - GOAT and I fucking miss it.

Buy like 50 of them from Chinese OEMs on Ali express then dumbass