SIT UP STRAIGHT!!

SIT UP STRAIGHT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/57654.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eh

>tfw chair is slightly leaning to the left but I'm too much of a cheap ass to replace it

no

you were warned

as opposed to sitting down gay?

checked

too bad they were wasted on a horrible joke

STAND!

I can't fap like this

Literally no one who used computers for more than a day sits like this.

>he fell for the standing desk meme

Looks more like she fell for it.

That guy has scoliosis. It's not from slouching.

This is 100% me, I make a perfectly good office chair into a spine bending cocoon.

>you get productivity boost because your spine hurts like shit and you cant sit

Yes you can

I don't think you know what scoliosis is.

Seriously, how do people stop themselves from naturally assuming such position after some time?

Kyphosis you tard

That's the one.

Sitting up straight is not the optimal position for using a computer.

This is.

Y'all need to get one of those really comfortable "computer desks". They are called "computer desks" because they are very comfortable for using computers on.

>not being able to play video games
no thanks

That doesn't look very comfortable at all. Restricted leg space, restricted mouse space, horrible slide-out section, almost no depth... 0/10 would not sit at.

The more bits that slide out and the smaller and farther away the monitor is, the better.

*that's the joke*

lol fucking chinks can't into sarcasm

>have high back meme chair
>sit like this anyway
>also lean to left side
>also cock head to left side unconsciously
i'm fucked.

This is how I am, so my necks fucked most of the time.

What chair is that

This is a guaranteed way to develop varicose veins.

MOTHER FUCKING LAZYBOY RECLINER
GIT THAT LUMBAR SUPPORT NIGGAS

I have that desk. It's shit.

I look exactly the same as him when I'm sitting "relaxed" (as opposed to at least holding myself up), and I got there gradually from slouching in front of the computer all day for years.
Kyphosis can be "artificially" induced.

Solution is to bring the monitor WAY closer like I do

Why wouldn't you?
Maybe it's not perfectly ergonomic for pro competitions like a fucking sport-car seat, but for normal gaming I don't see the problem.
At the very least you could use a gamepad.

closer would make the angle sharper to look down at the bottom of monitor

I don't even sit in a chair because the only chair I have is worse on my ass and back than the floor.

And I still slouch lol.

god those things look awful and unusable
what about when youre sweating over some shit you cant work out straight away?
just stand there, and stand and stand getting more and more furious

You can bring it up somehow, so you have to sit straight to be able to see correctly.

jokes on you im standing at my standing desk

yeah currently using some wood to prop up my vesa mount but needs more height still. fuck.

>clamp style mount

Standing isn't much better. A treadmill or bike desk actually does help though.

>not having a chair cushion to hide farts in

There's no real complete solution but a standing stool is best for productivity and couch for enjoying chink toons

Treadmill desk master race. Now I can get work done while not being a lazy piece of shit.

Ikea MARKUS, i believe its called

This I want to know
How can I keep my ass from hurting during long hours of sitting?

Get a chair that isn't shit.

stop doing anal

Multiple different chairs of all kinds, every chair is comfy just not forever.

Does anyone sell a back brace that forces you up like that?
one where you strap into like a 5 point seat belt

Also would be cool if while wearing it you could clip yourself into a chair like bicycles with the things for your feet that clip into your shoes

Get a good chair. Alternatively, get up and walk around every so often. It's good for you.

just buy one of these chairs There's a knob on the side that increases lumbar and decreases it as needed. I am using one right now and its comfy in any position

The thing on your lower back does not push in hard enough. So your lower back slouches.

if skinny gain weight
if fat lose weight

Using a laptop made me sit awfully.

Once I got a screen again I found that I sat much more upright naturally.

>loading your bones instead of muscles
Nothx

>Windows

Then you fold it down and fucking sit.

Enjoy your varicose veins, fucked-up heels and ankles, back pain and aching knees.

I'm too fucking tall for my desk i got same problem as

Having the right desk-posture setup for a laptop is nearly impossible. If your chair is too high, you'll fuck up your neck. If your chair is at screen-level, you'll save your neck but then you'll get really bad cubital tunnel syndrome. Basically, laptops are trying to kill you.

Vr is the only answer

Needs to be a treadmill desk. Even if it's just light walking it'll help.

Where would I put the mouse?

I'm terribly afraid that my back's leaning to either the left or right side, and that I'm not sitting straight and not in the middle of my chair and not straight in front of my monitor. I can't fucking tell if I'm sitting straight in that axis either.
Is this a rational fear to have, and if so how do I correct it?

Anyone else here have a spine bump on their neck for sitting bad?

Why does she have chair behind?

>he doesn't have zeroG seat for maximum comfiness
how utterly plebeian of you

is she wearing heels?

Get a laptop and lie down on your bed like me

>Found the 400 lbs monster

Nobody guy with a healthy weight and bodyfat range will develop any of these unless he has a predisposition.

Just move the taskbar to the top. No, it doesn't hurt productivity.

I used to work at a movie theater selling tickets and would have to stand for 6 hours shifts. It's terrible. It gets better with walking, though. The human body was not meant to stand, it was meant to move and walk around. Standing desks will ruin your feet and spine. Treadmill desk would be much better, though I'd probably find it hard to do any typing while walking. maybe a cycling desk

Saying you should sit up with every angle in your body being 90 degrees is like believing in spirit science because muh geometry muh pattern recognition.

On days with my chiropractic appointments I intentionally have bad posture and slouch neck so I get that maximum crack out of adjustments. It's like a drug.

this

And best thing is to change positions regularly.
Doesn't really matter how you sit as long as you don't do it hours on end.

Why would you stare at the taskbar?

make me faggot

I've been using one for years, and I don't have any issues. Maybe it's because I work 8hr shifts only standing, with one break. Granted, I'm only 29, but I don't see why it should become worse soon.

And hell no it won't ruin your spine. Your body it meant to be upright, not bent.

T. knows knowing about human physiology
look up neutral body positions, every joint is bent to an extent

i slouch to the side like a motherfucker and theres nothing you can do to stop me

are you me?

That's just natural. Who the fuck stands for 6 hrs with straight knees and then complains about pain?

>sit with a slight inclination backwards
>acid reflux starts acting up

I asked for this

I mistook that thumbnail for something else at first...

me too user

>only os with taskbar

Those are called VariDesks. They have two positions: standing and sitting. The retards in this thread can't into adjustable standing desks.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/57654.php