WHY THE FUCK DO I CONSTANTLY GET REDIRECTED TO SCAM SITES WHEN BROWSING Sup Forums ON MY IPHONE???

WHY THE FUCK DO I CONSTANTLY GET REDIRECTED TO SCAM SITES WHEN BROWSING Sup Forums ON MY IPHONE???

Is my router infected? I clear all website data whenever this happens, but it's still been happening daily now. I'll go on some Sup Forums board without tapping anything and I'll still get sent to some scam "spin the wheel/lucky winner" bullshit like a second or two after the page loads.

This happened on my old iPhone as well before I upgraded to the 7.

What the fuck is going on here? I thought iPhones couldn't get viruses? Not jail broken or anything either.

How about not browsing with your iShit

Problem solved

>browsing Sup Forums on your phone

There's your problem.

Stop Phone Posting, faggot.

fonposter leav

because you're a fucking retard frogmobileposter browsing with an iToy.

Fuck I knew you unhelpful autists would give me shit for using an apple product.

because jap needs money

Because iPhones come preloaded with adware.

Pic related is my superior android phone.

I'd tell you to switch to Android but it sounds like you're an extremely mentally ill person (ie homosexual).

The serious answer is because the gook who owns this site now is shitting on it just like he did 2chan. Google for more information.

fucking fonposters when whill they learn

use opera vpn when on wifi. ive found that it interferes with whatsapp and messenger tho.

how do we get the site back out of the hands of this man.

Kek all you android idiots think you're leet cuz you know how to insert a cpu into a motherboard socket or install Linux or write a helloworld

Just fucking lol

I graduated top of my class at a top 5 university in CS and nearly all of my
colleagues who are now working for the big Bay Area tech companies making 6 figures right out of college are mac users.

Fucking neckbeards I swear. Now go implement factorial in python or something lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I graduated top of my class at a top 5 university in CS and
you forgot the navy seals m8

>android idiots
I said nothing about android. When I said iShit, yeah, I was shitting on his choice of phone, but I was also shitting on his choice to use a phone for Sup Forums at all. If he'd come complaining about his android phone giving him shit, I still would have shit on him for it. And I actually do have an android phone.

I just also happen to acknowledge it's a shitty, inferior way to use the internet.

I don't wanna have to sit at my computer though. I like lying in bed. And tablets are useless devices in general

>not owning a laptop

>having a turd that throttles to .5 GHz when you use it in bed is better
okay boss

>all laptops are macbooks
uh

apparently, if my .5ghz turd can browse Sup Forums and your phone can't, it is better

Hiroshima added really shitty ads, and blamed "muh profit"

This is just proof hiroshima doesn't respect phone users like yourself, and you should stop giving him ad impressions by posting elsewhere and never coming back.

>tablets are useless devices in general
>would rather use shitty phone
>would rather use shitty phone

Kill yourself.

>using a laptop in bed
pleb desu

>Note 4 with 10 mAh battery
>shitty phone
Not all of us are degenerate homosexuals (ie iPhone users) you know.