Top 5 Dangerous hackers all of time

This is 5 Most Dangerous Hackers Of All Time.
youtube.com/watch?v=YocGB2hPqdg

1. Kevin Mitnick
2. Matthew Bevan and Richard Price
3. Hacktivist group Anonymous
4. Astra
5. Gary McKinnon

Other urls found in this thread:

ddg.gg/?q=site:download.adamas.ai zombie mutation
takedown.com/evidence/transcripts/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEVINNET
E
V
I
N
N
E
TENNIVEK

The hacker known as Sup Forums

/thread

who is dis 4 chan?

Install solus?

>implying hackers are ""dangerous""
>implying it's not about freedom

McKinnon said he found documents regarding ayy lmaos by hacking the government

programmers on Sup Forums take a break from screencapping your faggot editors and comparing fonts for 10 minutes and do something cool like that

>implying hackers looking for vulnerabilities to sell on the black market and to use against normal citizens don't exist
4 main type of hackers:
>criminals
>ethical/freedom hackers
>cybersecurity for companies
>cyberwarfare for countries

You can't be that naive user

You are naive, dude.

Hacking is "good" if you protect some richfags that wouldn't hesitate to sell your data to the highest bidder or sue your ass beyond recognition?

Hacking is "bad" if you bring down the site of some assholes?

Do some research what Mitnick or LulzSec did, what they were fighting for. And tell me how this is unethical.
And then look at how the government reacted, what they were willing to do to restore "law and order". How nasty they were when it came to infiltrating Tor.

You people disgust me. There are indeed people out there who are not ashamed of working for multi-national companies that do a lot of shit - but hey, "ignorance is bliss", just don't ask. People that dare calling themselves "ethical hackers" because they get a monthly pacheck and big brother is patting their back.

Have you ever thought about what's in for the """evil""" blackhats? What are they doing it for? Sure, some guys are after making money with botnets or selling drungs, but that's not how it began, it's not what it's all about and even today there are people with ideals out there.

If you want my humble opinion, the real evil guys are within the gouvernmet, no "hacker" could have come up with such malicious stuff as the US or Chinese government did.

Think twice, fool.

An ethical hacker is a cybersecurity hacker. Are you fucking retarded?

A hacktivist isn't an ethical hacker. What a hacktivist does is illegal, whereas ethical hackers hack systems on behalf of the host in order to uncover vulnerabilities.

Oh and just for the record:

Leaking emails of people is not nice.
Basically you are causing a lot of trouble, people are pissed, but eventually they just change their password.

Now the FBI doesn't have a problem if people lose their jobs because they were questionend. They don't have a problem using children as means of exerting pressure. They don't have a problem with anything. For those people the the end ALWAYS justifies the means.

And we are not talking about muslim terrorists here (we know many of them are getting killed without hesitation for the "greater good"). We are talking about youngsters and computer experts that did funny stuff with websites.

So where is your ethics here?
You ethics is de facto simply wagecucking.

Peopel shopuld do what they want, everybody needs to get along, but don't call it "ethical hacking" when it's only about money.

Tbh, that kid Cosmo was pretty awesome. He used social engineering to get in some big companies being still young as fuck, sad thing is that he was caught.

was gary mckinnon legit?

>no Sombra
shit list

no, he was an autistic /x/

they forgot about me ;)

I'm sorry to crush your dreams but using inspect element isn't hacking

haha i bet your regretting saying that now xD

this should teach you a lesson about messing with random people on the internet

get pwned

you don't know shit, bitch

all cyberfaggots (especially (((mitnick)))) who can't code who sellout to traitorous cocksuckers NSA/DARPA for cuckbucks who steal street fame who have never even heard of VXH nor Zombie nor Dark Angel who fucking invented the polymorphic mutation engine in the 90's brah
ddg.gg/?q=site:download.adamas.ai zombie mutation

>hurr durr they're stealing street fame
>from people who DON'T want to be known
holy shit you're austismal as fuck.

duckgogo link ahahahahahhaahhahahah

telnet kevin-on-demand.takedown.com 4019

Changing the port changes the transcript.

takedown.com/evidence/transcripts/index.html

>Gary McKinnon
lol

>misusing term "hacker" on Sup Forums
back to >>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

anonymous
the most powerful hackers in the galaxy

>code
>shows html
>5 Most Dangerous hackers all of time
>list goes over 5.
DROPPED

lol

can we please start spreading rumors and shit about how kevin parnell is a super serious hacker?
I want to see shitty journalists fall for the kevinnet meme and write about it.

ya'll niggas. lets just all calm down and agree that is a bitch nigga