What's with this "install solus" meme? why are people ruining this perfect distro?

what's with this "install solus" meme? why are people ruining this perfect distro?

KEVIN

the only ones ruining it are the ones who are trying to dissuade others from using it.
I was talking to Hiro about the commotion and he said they've detected that about 30% of Sup Forums is on solus since the past week.
It is evident that solus is becoming more and more popular, yet there are some oldies who are afraid of user friendliness and only want difficult distros.

Because the creator or some of the dev's installed a botnet into it called the kevinnet

Fucking faggot

sauce?

it's not a botnet, it's a feature.

It's not a meme. It's a direction. A good one at that.

the malware found on Solus

post proof otherwise you're a red hat shill

One does not simply force Sup Forums onto some distro pulled out of a hat, whether by means of relentless shilling or otherwise. Whatever happens next, has not been unasked for. Resist kevinnet.

please use a trip so I can filter you as a red hat shill

But you're in bed with Red Hat anyways, having systemd in your distro.

Can one disable the kevinnet?

Fucking enough. What a shitty thing to
force when it's not even remotely funny.
>FILTERED /name/subject/comment/filename/

I had some good laughs - but today it just got annoying.

im pretty fucking sure its a troll from Kevin just to trigger Sup Forums like the paranoid bitch it is.

its just a fucking meme to mess with/g/
Kevintnet doesnt call
"home" or anywhere else

Have you monitored the kevinnets behavior?
What is its purpose?
What does it learn?

People Sup Forums hates operating systems that just werk.

top lel this kevinnet shit is scary

But all the evidence it exists are fake. It's obvious because Sup Forums autists don't even know how to use the same font every time and never the same that is actually used on the solus website

>dmesg logs are fake

It's just one guy, let him enjoy his autistic bliss as he spams Sup Forums with obviously false bullshit

>only want difficult distros.
How is xubuntu/lubuntu difficult?
How is googling the errors even more?

It's more difficult than not getting any errors.

shut up kevin