/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
user buys some chink DDR2 memory, expecting to get chinked user finds some lewd photo reviews of a skirt – one being a Spanish dude with his dick hanging out user is supposedly turning into an audiophile user received a fidget cube and reviews it user gets a bunch of packages in the mail Xiaomi mi-key, and CK underwear arrive, with user giving a short review of the boxers user’s RN3 dies after plugging in a chink OTG – apparently it’s a known issue with the device user gets a 75% keyboard and compares it to the CM rapid user reviews a pair of JBL 300s user posts a review of his Cree flashlight user gets some spinning pens in the mail and posts a webm of them in use user posts a short review of a waterproof bluetooth speaker user’s phantom power PSU breaks – manages to find the fault and will report back after he attempts to fix it user gets a MAGA flag user receives a package – it’s a Danboard user gets two packages today – it’s a pair of sunglasses and a swimsuit – posts a short review of the sunglasses >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-builds-scarlet-johansson-robot-7667715
aliexpress.com/item/more-white-cream/32647578702.html
aliexpress.com/item/hanging-boatfire/32363630669.html
aliexpress.com/item/jelly-cum/32471942095.html
aliexpress.com/item/lead-poisoning/32578718106.html
aliexpress.com/item/cancer-wipe/32612323427.html
aliexpress.com/item/exploding-pen/32687318833.html
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html
trade.taobao.com//trade/detail/trade_snap.htm?spm=a2d00.7723416.0.0.jOKEwr&trade_id=2627203888882780
gizchina.com/2016/06/21/android-6-0-marshmallow-released-oukitel-k10000/
willmyphonework.net/
forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2566258
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've always lurked these threads but haven't even bought anything

Should I make YouTube review stuff since I'm Chinese

What are some good reviews to fap to?

Me too
Just ordered mi band two days ago though
Will get it in 19-39 days

Fine.

Shadows make it look like you just have a left tit

This gives me a raging clue.

not bad
6/10

>actual titties

Colour me surprised.

Everybody has tits on Sup Forums

Well it's a nice change to see female tits, man tits were getting tiring and hard to masturbate to.

I read a lot about that model of phantom power and that seems to be the most common failure, and everyone that experienced it, said they left the Phantom Power on 24/7.

>female

Where do you think the "g" in /lgbt/ stems from? This board is hormone central.

Anyone get any interesting new chink shit? Not just the usual memes or autist hobbyist shit

I want to buy new stuff to fill the existential dread in my soul

Magnetic cables.

Time to save up

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-builds-scarlet-johansson-robot-7667715

Anything else I should pick up from gearbest?

One of the diy christmas trees where you solder the LED's on them.

Here's random shit I've collected on my wish lists. No idea as to the quality.

Toothpaste squeezer (2ct) - $0.99
aliexpress.com/item/more-white-cream/32647578702.html

Hanging digital scale $3.21
aliexpress.com/item/hanging-boatfire/32363630669.html

Yellow goo duster $1.85
aliexpress.com/item/jelly-cum/32471942095.html

Faucet extender $1.19
aliexpress.com/item/lead-poisoning/32578718106.html

Microfiber cloths (5ct) - $1.28
aliexpress.com/item/cancer-wipe/32612323427.html

Engraving pen $1.78
aliexpress.com/item/exploding-pen/32687318833.html

a few threads ago i called an user out on saying that /csg/ has girls. i retract that statement

that's not a girl, lad

maybe, what's the deal with the left mammary?

Hahahaha I just outchinked the chinks, got a free Redmi Note 3. I ordered a redmi note 3 pro on ebay, chink scammer semt me regular redmi note 3 like I wouldn't notice. I opened a case of "Seller sent wrong item" and they accepted the terms, but they said they cant pay for the return shipping, they asked me to ship it to a random us address, I said no unless they give me my refund first, they said no. I got on customer support and explained, so it got escalated forcing them to give me a pre paid return shipping label in 5 days or ebay will refund me and I keep phone, chink then fully refunded me immediately and is now asking me to ship it to the us address, but they already gave me positive reputation, cantchange it fuck them.

There were weeks of shipping delays, I suspect they buy phones as they are ordered which is against rules, and gave me wrong phone, AND tried to scam me, im keeping this shit.

>tfw when you're buying chinkshit just so you can look forward to getting something in the mail

aliexpress.com/item//1793663995.html?

couple of decent ones here. last time i checked there were way more photos, but i guess Jack Ma removed all the ones with nips

>left mammary?
I'm a 34A (US size). Can't help my genes.

still stuck with mediakek but oh well.

So, /csg/, what shall I open first?

Just got my capture card. It is full red and driver installation is litreally inf installation.
Haven't tried 1080p yet but i doubt it work beyond 30fps

That brown

both

That pic is not 34A.

Those were keyboard stickers for my grandma's thinkpad.
inb4 gulag

And the second one is ExpressCard>USB 3.0 adapter.

Info for the geek

This fucker sits so firmly you can't get it out. Gotta disassemble all this shit now.

What is so bad about mediatek anyway? Why does Sup Forums say its so bad in the sticky? THe phone feels real smooth

There's nothing wrong with mediatek phones user.

fine CPUs but shit update support and no custom roms

fine for normies

I aint complaining literally got it for free, just gonna use it

yea it's fine, enjoy it user

Post feet pls :3

Ali link to cheap gf with tits???

Just seen a code for a MiBand 2 on GB - MibandBF

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html

>Toothpaste squeezer (2ct) - $0.99
>aliexpress.com/item/more-white-cream/32647578702.html

The baby only need to install the toothpaste from the tail or cream or cleanser, when using the paste, gently push up, you can easily paste extrusion.
Lazy people, pay attention to myself, fresh, creative, While this is a tiny leaves extruder.

top kek

It's the size I buy.

This is where I bought the 'swimsuit':
www.ebay.com/itm/322125005401
Not Ali, so no pic reviews.

kawaii

>tfw when aliexpress will never be able to sell me the only thing I truly want- a girlfriend :(

Well that's a comforting brand name.

What model is that Thinkpad? It looks like it has the classic keyboard.

Got this

the button for tapping the screen got stuck

anyone know how to fix this

Bought on 11.11, expecting to arrive any day now according to tracking info.

Emilia's cloak from Re Zero

trade.taobao.com//trade/detail/trade_snap.htm?spm=a2d00.7723416.0.0.jOKEwr&trade_id=2627203888882780

Looks like T40.

T60/61 maybe?

>tfw I spend 4 hours making a video of chink stuff and noone says anything about it.
Tell me what you want me to silently review csg!

it's a thick brick so probably one of the older T series? if you want one that's equivalent in build quality, very light, modern and if you can deal with piss lunix support, I'd recommend the x1 carbon series

>shit update support
Not really. It's just that they're primarily used in chinkphones, and the chinkbrands aren't big on updates.

But then there's brands like LeEco and Oukitel...
gizchina.com/2016/06/21/android-6-0-marshmallow-released-oukitel-k10000/

HELP

I bought some stuff from the Christmas Imgur but I'd really like it if I could get some more cheap chink shit with these kinds of ideas.

Any Suggestions? Thanks for all the help so far!

Will the leten x9 tear my dick off?

I bought one of these. Slightly disappointed by it since it's not able to light matches like it says, even at full charge, but works for pointing out stars so whatever.

>ultrafire

So who you gonna show it to? Or did you just buy the swimsuit to show off here lol

what seller?

the LED strip video? that was a well done video, i forgot to reply earlier

Fucking gearbest
i bought two pairs of earphones in 2 seperate transactions on the 11/11 and they still havent shipped
meanwhile i bought some pens from there yesterday and they shipped within 12 hours.

REEEE

Also, that battery is a fake and probably looks like this on the inside.
Ultrafire doesn't make a battery with a capacity over 3000mAh from what I've read. I bought one of those lasers and the battery ran down way faster than I expected (because it's fake).

It's never easy getting chink'd :'(

My first 11.11 shipment arrived yesterday, will review tonight.

First time waiting for a chinky smartwatch. What to expect? Pic related is a gift for me. MTK6261 CPU.

What do you do with a smartwatch? It's replacing my Casio MQ24-7B watch that the pope wears.

It took them 17 days to ship my package, I submitted a ticket on the 14th day.

Does it matter where I buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime from?

AliExpress or Gearbest?

Are there any good fitness trackers for cheap?
I pretty much just want something to track my heartrate, I don't care about calorie tracking or anything like that.

>a_tub_of_butter.jpg

my 11.11 jacket arrived

Cheapest shop that is not geekbuying.

only thing that matters is a good seller rep

what's this?

Not really, but Hong Kong Goldway is a /csg/ trusted Ali seller.

it fits surprisingly well

How do I know I'm actually getting what I want? All of these sellers put confusing titles for their goods.

Should I buy the overseas or the global version of the Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro? And the prime version is the 3gb RAM one right?

you want the international version woth 3gb

Only if you need B20 (Europe). otherwise get the normal version.

>Undersized bikinis are my fetish.

>needed some Christmas presents
>made an order on GB 3 days before 11.11, to avoid the order flood and make sure it arrives in time
>package ships 5 days after 11.11

I learned my lesson: on GB take into account also the "DISPATCH" time next to the product description if it's something you need in a hurry.

The overseas version comes with the B20?

I like in the UK, so I'll need that right?

you look up what your service provider uses
you're basically paying a premium for that extra band

fucking gogl it. you need to find out which bands your carrier jas and then figure out which version works with them

not necessarily
check
willmyphonework.net/

Special edition(kate) has no cases for it because it's 2mm longer.

you slut!

Oh ok, just checked and the dispatch is November 25-27th. I had no idea, i rarely use gaybeast so ive never checked. Thanks.

>be on /csg/
>having a partner
Sometimes I post on /soc/. I honestly just get off on wearing slutty clothes in private.

Sorry, the reason I'm asking is that willmyphonework.net has XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 PRO AND XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 PRO SPECIAL EDITION.

What is the different between these two?

Anyone know if taobao has research chems for sale?

forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2566258

We literally just told you.

How old were you when you started to transition?

its actually very soft, and fairly warm. was expecting a shitty one ply shell

So sorry guys, thanks a lot, I'm all set now. Really appreciate it, you've just changed my life and I will reward you in Otaku heaven.

Why did you censor the phone?

yes. and my face.