i3wm.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awesome

WRONG

Sawfish is the god of X11 floating WMs
Xmonad is the god of X11 dynamic tilers
WMII is the god of X11 manual tilers

Everything else is bloat or retarded

Openbox gets an honorable mention for being ultra retarded and only being popular because of crunchbabbies

>muh bloated featureless feminist wm configured in fucking XML
The next "crunchbang" will default to a shitty, retro-looking terminal emulator written in java and linux users will fucking love it....

Metacity

posting my desktop

mwm

virtual desktops are for children

Windows Explorer

Herbstluftwm

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

saved

your picture is an image of an image, nice

new pasta

MAKE DESKTOP THREADS GREAT AGAIN

Witnessed

Fuckin saved. Praise kek.

facebook pls go

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Don't bother, he's banned every time anyway.

she*

potato?

Unless its a conspiracy where she deletes posts to get more notoriety

>Xmonad
that size

twm

retarded

I've used openbox for a few years. Is XML configs your only issue with it? Should I try Sawfish then?

What's that font? it's gorgeous

Confirmed.

fpbp

Actually came in to post that very picture.

That looks like DejaVu Mono.

cheers !

PROGMAN.EXE

That's it, we can go back home now

i3

compiz is definitely the most elite.

is that a yes?

woah someone is triggered

Heh

10/10 new pasta

remove desktop posters

I like openbox and it has scripts if need

But I mean you can tile on windows or even cinnamon etc and use other workspaces.

>gorilla warfare

everytime

Cool story bro

> she
You know that there are no girls on Sup Forums user

she's posted pics

i3wm.org/

Don't waste your time with anything else. This has great documentation and tutorial videos.

> she
and again
so prove it

>xmonad over dwm

Does i3 have preset layouts? I like the idea of being able to adjust layouts on the fly but I mostly work with the fixed layouts in awesomewm.

Quartz

stumpwm but common lisp a shit

lel or you could filter the posts out

>filter
He's a tripfag, don't bother talking to him Tyrone (Youtube-Link-Here)

t.copypasta troll

Tripcodes were added into Sup Forums's source code by some massive faggot, pls sign a petition to ban it. Thanks!

cwm and dwm are my favorites