Did you see Trump's latest video? You think he'll actually send all the street shitters back to their crappy country...

Did you see Trump's latest video? You think he'll actually send all the street shitters back to their crappy country? Will citizens actually find opportunity in the IT field again???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8
washingtonpost.com/national/trump-says-he-could-continue-to-run-his-company-in-theory-from-the-oval-office/2016/11/22/935745da-b0e3-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Friendly bump coz interested
At least post a link you piece of shit OP

Yeah. They'll have to find another street to shit in.

What you guys don't understand is that the companies hiring majority of pajeets are international.

So they'll just set up offices in other countries and overcome the need for h1b's or tolerant immigration laws that way.

Companies will go to any length to pay less for talent. The only way to make a living is to compete at a higher level than the average person.

Apple, Microsoft, Dell, IBM -the enablers have more money than the US government. Money talks.

>sillicon valley moves overseas
>All big tech companies go bankrupt because of this

>IT
why bother, its a useless field that might as well be done by pajeet anyways

He's promising the world, and it'd be nice if he delivered. Frankly, I'm getting tired of seeing so many FOB Indians at Costco.
t. Indian

t. cuck
kys

>kys
Oh, it's another newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8

Not when they're taxed heavily for outsourcing. Trump wants massive tariffs on imports. I can only assume the same is for services.

Pajeet here..
I really want to know what you neckbeards are capable of doing to prevent me from living the American dream! :D

t. A guy who genuinely believes Trump can Make America Great Again

By the way, naah. Lord Emperor loves the Indians!

You realize that especially in tech you can't actually prove where the value comes from? Right?
If McDs can pull their taxes to third countries where they pay next to nothing Google is going to have issues?
How is he going to tax code being debugged abroad? You're talking nonsense.

t. Street shitter

Trump will scrap H1B visas, so yes. No more fucking incompetent pajeets making shitty software.

Can trump go against the flow of capital ? No.

The backpeddling has already begun on putting Hillary in jail and building a wall too

what are you on about? it's well known better talent comes from western countries.
2/5 of the talent at 1/5 of the price is why shit get's outsourced or "onshored" as companies recently have been doing.

every foreign engineer is a calculated risk of cost/quality. how is that not measuring value?

As for trump, i hope he freezes the h1-b for 4 years. too many companies abusing it and it's gutting the only middle class jobs we have left. IT, software, and medicine jobs are like the manufacturing jobs of yesteryear. we need to protect them.

>The backpeddling has already begun on putting Hillary in jail and building a wall too

Wrong.

YES

WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>Aliens

They will only steal your job it you sucked at it anyway.
Go to some developer conferences and see if all presenters and attendees are indian.
Spoiler: they don't.
Good devs have no problem getting nice jobs, regardless of race or nationality.

google and microsoft ceos are pajeets

that's he other guy's proposal. trump already backpedaled everything.

wouldn't be surprised if he just rage quit the presidency

>When pressed by CBS’s Lesley Stahl about the possibility that his promised wall might actually just be a fence, as has been discussed among Republicans in Congress, Trump admitted that it might very well be.
>“Certain areas, a wall is more appropriate,” Trump added. “I’m very good at this, it’s called construction.”

>Top Trump aide Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday on MSNBC that Trump would not appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s emails or family foundation.
>According to Conway, Clinton still faces a challenge in rebuilding her own image and suggested this was part of Trump helping the former first lady “heal.”

Yep, from promising to throw her jail to now helping her heal

>:D
>Lord Emperor
>t.-ing yourself
>American dream

Jesus Christ literally please kill yourself.

>Trump's latest video
link?

>believing the orange flip-flop

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>google and microsoft ceos are pajeets
The only reason is they use to lure more low-paid H1Bs in, deluding them into thinking that there's a career path.

Are you retarded?

Isn't it sweet capitalism to give the job to the most cost-effective worker?
Getting rid of immigrant workers is government interference.

No, they'll automate because it's still cheaper than paying amerifats.

How nice, now they'll replace the workers with software and automation instead.
>They actually think they'll pay fat neckbeards who will cost them more in health insurance than spending money on automation

TTTTTTTTTT RRR U U M M P P
T R R U U M M M M P P
T R R U U M M M M P P
T R R U U M M M M P P
T R R U U M M M M P PP
T R U U M M M M P
T R R U U M M M M P
T R R U U M M M P
T R R U U M M M P

>companies switch to automation
>now the higher ups have to own up to any fuck-ups in the company rather than blaming those below them

I'm not sure if they can handle that sort of responsibility.

I want this to happen. So instead of hiring 3 pajeets to do one job, will they be hiring one murrcan to do 3 jobs? This should alleviate the increasing housing cost in the bay area. Will Trump stop aliens from snapping up real estate just to turn them into rental properties?

It's an immigration issue. The law as it is now only requires companies to prove that the labor they are looking for elsewhere is not "readily" available locally. "Readily" includes "we need someone to do codemonkey work, but people here are overqualified and their asking price is just too much for the work we need accomplished."
They then give pajeet harder jobs for cheaper pay.

>This should alleviate the increasing housing cost in the bay area
blame the local government for not allowing high density housing for what is happening in the bay area.

>Trump sends Pajeets back to India
>America is left with whiny millenials that can't code ( or permorm any job) for shit and will ask for high wages and lots of social benefits
>India becomes a superpower by 2030 due all the workforce returning and willing to work for pennies
>Silicon Valley can't afford to pay americans full wages
>China becomes a tech superpower thanks to their millions code monkeys working for $1 a day

can't wait to see the American Empire falling

>blame the local government for not allowing high density housing
nigga I live in the suburbs in a city 70 miles from San Francisco. It's wide as fuck. Undeveloped areas everywhere, like Bakersfield but with hills. A newly constructed modest 3 bed 2 bath cost around $600,000. Old houses (like 40's and 50's) old in the same area for the same 3br2b run for $200,000-$300,000. I doubt the lack of high density housing is to blame.

>Silicon Valley can't afford to pay americans full wages
they'll just hire less and ask employees to do more.

China is already in talks to make a new deal that includes them and India. They are also talking to various south american countries. Say bye bye to US hegemony because some redneck retards voted Trump to keep coal jobs that are gonna dissappear anyway.

>in 50-100 years
are you some sort of faggot who cares about future faggots having jobs?
you clearly don't even care about the people here and today, why give any fucks about there worthless fucking descendants?

>trump supporters get fucked upon realizing the president's actual powers
LOOOOOL
best outcome 2bh

As an Indian, nothing would make me happier to see those smug bastards deported.

their*

>attacking the symptoms and not the illness
Can't wait for Trump supporters get cucked after realizing they'll only make things worse

If you're losing job opportunities to Pajeets then goddamn you need to reevaluate your life.

>muh hegemony
>muh empire
>muh white man's burden
>muh world police

fuck them all. my family has been here pre-revolution and all these fuckwads in our country that think we owe the world peace and prosperity are delusional. Every foreign effort to control global affairs has been an huge fuck up by america going back to us mucking about in the pacific in the 1800s. I do not think any country could do it better but i would love to see chiiinaarrr, poos, and hues thrash about trying to "run" the world for the next 100 years. I hope I live long enough to see them take power.

in b4
>you won't say that when china invades

yes, yes, the multi trillion dollar american military-industrial complex will suddenly disappear in the next decade. I am sure of it.

no, we'll have more nukes, rifles, armor, and artillery than anyone else for the next 50 years at minimum.

This. I wanted a new career in IT until I found out it pays roughly the same or less as what I'm making as a technician in a factory. Plus I don't have to deal with office-fags where I'm working now.

Sup pajeet

>some redneck retards

Anywhere that wasn't the west or east coast voted for him.

Also this.

The visas have nothing to do with outsourcing IT infrastructure to India/Indians.

they dnt need to invade you fucking inbred
member detroit? it'll be that only country wide
and when your military can no longer prop up your failure of a currency and lack of any real economy you'll be forced to go to war so the cycle can continue.
if your country can no longer abuse other nations citizens for cheap labor, it will either move entirely or turn you into the cheap laborforce. enjoy your capitalism, the powerful care not for the middleclass.

ha ha :D :D
what will he back out of next?!

washingtonpost.com/national/trump-says-he-could-continue-to-run-his-company-in-theory-from-the-oval-office/2016/11/22/935745da-b0e3-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html

>I'm not sure if they can handle that sort of responsiblity
They'll blame the software, retard.

>If he does its a one and done. Time for the next
>democrat to shit on us.

>You missed it. It already happened.

"PATRIOT Act"
fuck him

How do you put a tariff on software sold and transferred over the Internet?

>>sillicon valley moves overseas
>>All big tech companies go bankrupt because of this
Explain how your first statement will lead to your second.

IT encompasses a vast array of careers and salaries. You have support-desk Pajeets making 50 cents an hour and network architects / consultants making well over 200k/ year. It's pretty ignorant to group all of it into a single category.

Outsourcing doesn't work. Insourcing does.

>trump already backpedaled everything.

go back to shilling on pol you fucking retard