Why do people worship this fatass?

Why do people worship this fatass?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/to-Sup
bcbsr.com/topics/privacy.html
stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will only know once you install gentoo

because hes a declared pedo like the rest of these losers, thats why the cry about encrypting everything, i hope they en up in jail get raped by some nigger and die of aids.

᠎ ᠎᠎ ▲
▲᠎ ᠎▲

Because in the IT area, freedom wise, he is the man.
How do you not get this, OP? Do you live under a rock?

It's like if people hate freedom nowadays.

People stab people with knifes, ban all kitchen knifes.
People get killed in car accidents ban all cars.
People murder people with their hands, ban/kill all people.

People can also cook really good food, and a knife will be very helpful to do that.
In an emergency it's nice to have a car to help people fast.

With freedom you can do good things. If you don't have the freedom to do good things, then it will stop right there.
You want to do something good? Well sorry you can't. Just buy more products with this half eaten apple on it, and don't question anything.

We only make fun of him and his communist ways here. You're in the wrong place.

> falling for the obvious bait

>categorizing assange and snowden with an irrelevant nobody like stallman

lol

This is my technique. I take people serious all the time, and just pretend they are really retarded. Then I educate them, because I feel sorry for their stupidity.

rms doesn't even like gentoo: stallman.org/to-Sup Forums.html

what you believe is incorrect.

>they call it "Gentoo Linux". That means they are treating me and the GNU Project disresepectfully.

Why is he such a dumb entitled piece of shit? Remind me, why are we still giving this retarded prick attention again? What has he even done within the past decade that's even remotely notable?

It's not math, so we would have to argue about it. But you come off as a person who wouldn't bother about an other persons opinion. So coming down to your level means only loosing my height.

He inspires people, I think this is the most important part.
But I guess it's ok to look up to Mr. Jobs, like he is some kind of saint.

The godly will respect others property rights and privacy rights.
The ungodly will violate others property rights and privacy rights.
"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matt 6:3.4
"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matt 6:6
bcbsr.com/topics/privacy.html

Think "free" as in free speech, not free beer

BECAUSE HE IS COMPUTER JESUS. But actually, it's because he started GNU, wrote the GPL thus creating the basis for the entire open source movement.

GPL is written by Moglen.

᠎ ᠎᠎ ▲
▲᠎ ᠎▲

It's time to face the facts. Richard Stallman is nothing more than a whining, overly obese autistic manbaby who has not done anything beneficial for the computing OR technology world in the past 20 years. Seriously. Name something that RMS has done after 1995 besides bitching, crying, and moaning about bullshit that does not matter, or making some retarded, incomprehensible speech.

He demands that Linux be called GNU/Linux. That is fucking insane. The only reason GNU, GPL, and FSF are still a THING is because of Linus and the invention of Linux. If anything, Stallman should rename GNU to Linux/GNU, because without Linus, the GNU, GPL, and FSF would not be a thing anymore.

Stallman still has the fucking gonads to act like he's superior to everyone else. Saying shit such as "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone" right after Steve Jobs' death. What an asshole. Stallman has not even programmed a single line of code since 2008, that was AFTER he essentially stopped in 1992.

He should be fucking grateful Linus stepped in to save his ass, and even allowing him to take partial credit for his achievements. If it wasn't for Linus, he would be nothing, he would probably be dead in a Burger King dumpster right now.

Besides, what has he ever even done? He claims to have written eMacs, but in reality he actually cloned gosmacs (the first eMacs that was made for UNIX). He didn't even write 50% of the code in eMacs.

You might say he wrote GCC and GDB, but the truth is that he initally wrote the C compiler, but now the vast majority for the same compiler is done by contributors.

He's a washed up, morbidly obese man who tries to stay relevant by having these retarded arguments that are similar to those found in the Soviet Union. Face it GNU/Freetards, Richard Stallman is a fat dickhead, and the only reason his name is still in the books is because of Linus's achievements.

I get he's a meme on here, but I don't care. He's not worthy of meme status.

"Dr" Richard Stallman is a con artist.

He took advantage of the mentally ill for over 30 years now. He started out by stealing and cloning actual UNIX tools so he could put his name and restrictive license on them as if he had created them himself.
His entire life has been based on the theft of others work and the lies of what he really has done and can do. He acted maliciously to push licenses which benefit him and rob good honest but naive young university students of their time, money and work and future job prospects.

The GPL can be debunked very easily:
If I take GPL code and add my own work to it to make something else I should not have to give my work away for free or be forced to give away my changes. The original GPL code I forked from still exists and all that is missing are my private contributions to it. Anyone else is free to replicate my functionality and give it away for free if they so wish but I should not have to.
Stallmans entire life is based on greed where he forces people to work for free. Not all surprising since he admits to being of Jewish decent

To make matters worse, he's never even installed Linux. He doesn't know how. Stallman makes some great points, but it's hard to take him seriously sometimes.

this is bait

>stallman

Literally who to 99,99%
Meanwhile assange and snowden...

"hey I want credit too"
"why didn't you credit me for the spritework that you put in the flash animation"

"hey I want credit too"
"why didn't you credit me for the distribution of GNU that you packaged with the linux kernel"

>I don't agree with it so it's bait

lol

>People get killed in car accidents ban all cars.
They will ban human driving in a decade or two maybe, and guess what their argument will be.

#inanecomments

False.

>He doesn't know how

You'd need to make a distro for where the installation is handled by Emacs.

>tfw he made his autist program and basically locked himself inside of it, trying to do almost all of his computing tasks with it

Linus Torvalds famously claimed that he found Debian difficult to install, do I see a pattern here? How come the literal top GNU/Linux gurus have a fucking problem with even installing a distro while millions of user people nowhere near their status seemingly have none?

Stop making up lies like that about cool people who work hard for everyones freedom

99,99% Think Assange and Snowden is the same person. If you show a picture of snowden and say it's snowden to 99,99% then about half of the time you hear variations of "he looks different with glasses on" or "then who is that guy who is in prison in nicaragua?"

My views on him/suspicions about him are nowhere near as radical as yours, but I have wondered whether he might not be actually working on behalf of the corporate world, his task being making sure that lots of software gets created by programmers in their free time and is available for free, which corporations can and do make very wide use of, possibly saving billions and billions of dollars (if you counted all the manhours into the software which was created for free under Stallman's influence, you might be overwhelmed).

I kinda do understand the "you take GPL'd software, you make your changes GPL'd too" mechanism, as taking free software for commercial purposes and never giving anything back indeed looks a bit douchey.

99,999% think stallman and random homeless guy from street are same person

It's just further evidence that the Arch/Gentoo "enthusiast" crowd are really just a bunch of tryhards who love to deliberately waste time.

What the fuck is he even doing on that tiny laptop and why does he need to be doing it everywhere he goes?

It's a joke user. Calm down.

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

>cares about what software he installs
>doesn't care about what food he eats which could cause a heart attack tommorrow

He answered inane emails 24/7

>I do not post on Sup Forums. I have nothing against it, and I have occasionally answered questions for interviews for Sup Forums, but any posting there that says it is by me is by an impostor.