Hey Sup Forums check out my airpods r u jelly???

hey Sup Forums check out my airpods r u jelly???

I prefer headphones.
>better audio
>less background noise
>it can't fall out of my ear

Airpod isn't my cup of tea.

I bought the airpods and the headphones that come bundled with the iphone sound better than those things that zap battery life

Nice keyboard dude. Got 2 of them.

nice job, cutting off the wire.

But real talk. has apple already released that shit ? no, right ? what's going on with it ? biting more that they could chew...

great, now we have more frequencies shitting up the airspace.
>worse phone signal strength
>worse battery life
also how the fuck can anyone think putting batteries in your head is a good idea?
would make sense if you had health defects and the risk of leakage was worth it.
but this is just so fucking stupid.

This desu. I've tried several different earphones, even some semi-fancy sennheiser ones with soft ear penetrating buds, and they never ever fit right. They either slide out slowly or it feels like someone has punched me in the ears after five minutes.

Headphones all the way. I'm not yet autistic enough to wear them outside, however.

What happens when you lose one?

Glad I have an SE with a jack. I mean I never use it but still feels good

>appletards still can't get their pictures to stop rotating themselves

I guess "airpods" will become a new filter.

Cheers

>I'm not yet autistic enough to wear them outside, however.
you're way too self-conscious. you know the "wearing headphones makes you look 'autistic'" thing is a Sup Forums meme meant to troll people, right?

I'd like to glue these inside a pair of ear tunnels.

Nah. I used to hang around with a guy in 2006 (couple of years before I discovered Sup Forums) who wore headphones in public and he looked a bicycle helmet away from being Walter White's son.

But you're not wrong about being self-conscious about it, maybe I should just grow a pair.

I'm confused I thought airport would require less resources since the are their own voltage supply?

How many have you lost in your anus up to now?

Sheep will plug into the botnet. Enjoy being a Cyberman.

Great "Look At Me, Everybody" potential.
Go with it.

Yeah man I got mine too, got the STEELā„¢ BLACKĀ® ones too! U jelly op?

>lelpods
>wangblows key icon scratched off
ayy
are you by any change running cuckbuntu?

I started the "u jelly" meme

ow people stop cutting headphones

yep they bit off more than they could chew

the battery life on the airpods is no where near what they advertised.... the demo units at the launch lasted 15minutes

the fact they took the headphone jack away and these were not ready is IMHO one of the biggest tech fails of all time.

>lasted 15minutes
>advertised for 6 (six) hours

wow. Apple really pulled some great jokes this year.
The touch-issue, error 53, non-jack iphone, oneport macbook, now I hear that the touchbars are bugged as well

Try out a pair of cheap etymotic. They stay in the ear perfectly, seals out background noise really well, and they have a lot of neutral sounding buds.

Apples earbuds are the fucking worst thing I've ever worn. They hurt my ears to put in, they don't seal out background noise at all, have horrible audio quality, and feel like they could break.

Blows my mind how many people are okay with these, all of my friends use them.

lollllllll

It's not autistic at all to wear headphones outside. As long as they're not open ear it's fine.

Just do it, no one is gonna give a shit if you're wearing them.

It's just headphones.

most ear buds suck dick, they are get you by things at best. Hell, some of the best I ever owned came with my gameboy shockingly.

That said, ordered some monk ones a few days ago just to see... I mean I need spare ones anyway and 5$ is cheap enough that if they are sub par im not out money and would still use em.

you should stick the long end into your ear and through your eardrum then sue apple.

>walk outside
>see dude lost one of this things falling on a ground
>putting on my coolface like i didn't see shit
>stepping on the white thing
>feelsgoodman