Windows and osx will never look this good

>windows and osx will never look this good
Why even bother?

why do you keep posting this? it's shit and you know it.

Let's see your masterpiece desktop.

He uses Solus instead of Xubuntu

Yes, I do

Cancerous plague. Still a boy

>Being this new
kek

>being this new

Wow nice pasta

this website has such good memes

Well, show us your pass so people know why you're not permabanned as we talk.

do you not own a pass?

So?

are you a poorfag?

>XFCE

I wish you faggots would stop trying to polish your turd, sure it looks decent in your le epic scrot but as soon as you try to do anything with it, it looks like a poorly rendered, ill fitting sack of shit.

Not spending 20$ in a Sup Forums pass wouldn't mean I'd be a poorfag, I could, say, don't give a shit about that; and I don't leave in poverty.

okay, my dude

>Why even bother?

Because I make 6 figures with my current desktop faggot. How much does yours earn you after you spent a week or more getting it 'setup and working'? I bet not a dime, but your mom patted you on the head when she dropped your sandwich and juice box off in your bedroom for you.

So why don't you use the since4pass option when posting loli so people know why you're not permabanned?

why

Took maybe 20 Minutes after clean install.

Are you a developer of non-free operating system? If not, you aren't making any money on "your" os

what wm theme?

>No translucency
Eww

Looks like autism.

osx looks way better than generic numix circle dash to dock nonsense

idiot

Gotta agree here. Linux can be better looking, but this is horrible.

Yeah, that's why I dual-boot.

Linux is amazing for ricing and posting in desktop threads to get internet points. But when I want my OS to actually work and get work done, I switch to windows.

So far I've gotten about 127 internet points. u jelly gays?

>desktop thread

Reported and sage!

Mac looks better by default.

You do realize homosexuality is an unforgivable sin right?

The only sin that is unforgivable is suicide, because you cannot redeem yourself if you're dead.

This is ugly as shit
Pleb tastes OP
Minimalism is for furniture stores and furniture shopping catalogs not real life

>The only sin that is unforgivable is suicide, because you cannot redeem yourself if you're dead.
You also can't redeem yourself for that kind of degeneracy either you retard. Being a homosexual is like going to elementary school and raping every male child in the school.

I hope trump isn't a piece of shit like everyone else and puts you in a mental hospital for the rest of your life, you filthy aberration of nature.

Windows is ugly but its stabler than Shitnux and I can run actual software on it instead of random shit hacked together by basement dwelling Pajeets and autists.

mind sharing the wallpaper?

>shitnux, wangbows and homOSeX will never look this good

Only thing that comes close is DOS running a text based GUI like twm.

DESQview not TWM, derp.

>Being this edgy

Oooops.

It's over, OP.

I like that wallpaper, but it doesn't fit with the rest of the desktop.

The rest of your OS doesn't look like that/10

so that's a 10/10 then?

This is one of the only desktops I liked so much I saved.

lol

wah

We desktop thread now?

yes

Xfce is so comfy

are we ever really not?

Post wallpapers please.

no fuck you

hello

owned

not true. failing to recognize the holy spirit is unforgivable.

>>>/global/rules/16

wallpaper pls

Did you not just see what happened?

use a pomf clone

What's the rules on that?

I've read in some places that simply thinking the phrase "I deny the holy spirit" is enough to fuck you over. Which, if that's the case...my bad.