/mouse thread/

>make the best mouse
>discontinue it
>continue to make new, shitty mice for pleb

Fucking Logitech.

they just add rgb to everything now

I am using that mouse now and since forever. Jealous?

This is gold standard in mice. I don't get how you use shitty "gaymurr" mice.

>laser
>good

I still love my G9. There is no superior mouse to it in terms of shape and design. I know it's fucking ugly but this thing just feels amazing in my hand.

Have you ever tried not being mentally retarded?

Have you ever tried one of those mice instead of those sharp, overpriced, and complex gaymurr shits?

>no side mouse buttons for quick internet browsing or weapon switching in games.
lolno

>quick internet browsing
I typically only have a few tabs at a time, and I open everything in a new tab, so back/forward is useless.
>weapon switching in games
I don't game so that's also useless to me.

>I don't browse the internet same as you, so everything that isn't mine is terrible in comparison.

Great logic.

>it's cool because I like shit quality cancer
this is the hipster tier Sup Forums shit

OP here. I still have mine (bought in launch week) still works fine. kept it pretty clean as well.

Agreed OP. G9x is the best mouse ever. Gripless weightless.

Find me a silent mouse from a name brand that won't disintegrate after a year.

>not a gamer btw

g9x owner here too. great mouse

I got pic related from my roomates for giftmas back in 2012. No extra thrills buttons or gaming bs. Still works like it did when I first took it out of the box. I hope to never have to replace it.

>Glossy plastic on a fucking mouse of all things
Absolutely disust

>But muh cheetos dust

kys

Not even.
Just the fucking dust, even small specks stick out like sore thumbs in that picture.
And the fingerprint magnet tier finish.
Do you enjoy washing your hands every 5 minutes and constantly wiping down your mouse just to keep it not looking like ass ?

what's a good claw grip mouse

The G400/G400S is bretty gud, though. My mouse is the G400S and I've had it for a little over a year, but I'm debating if I should "upgrade" or keep using it. The mouse is great in all aspects but to be honest; I'm left-handed, I want gaymur LEDs (but not too out there like some RGB shit) and I want a more "ambidextrous" feel like the WMO. I'm not sure what mouse that fits the bill, but it doesn't help that I want to keep it below $40.

And (me)

Bought 7 of of those puppies once I heard it'll be discontinued. I'm set for a long time.

reminder g9/g9x is overrated laser trash for gaymurs

and i had 2 of them

What's a good mouse for a high sensitivity player?

Tried: Deathadder, Kinzu, MX518, and Intellimouse 3.0.

>playing pew pew bang bang games
This is an 18+ board, you know

Then why are you posting in a mouse thread? People who don't game might just as well use a $10 generic Microsoft mouse for their web/office work.

got a logitech g400s for 2 years
the scroll wheel's 'clicks' when scrolling sucks
any recommendation?