Looking at the Shure SE-215 IEMs as my first good quality earbuds to compliment my M50X headphones when I can't wear...

Looking at the Shure SE-215 IEMs as my first good quality earbuds to compliment my M50X headphones when I can't wear over ear headphones. Looking to stay in that price range and enjoy the around ear style fit. Any thoughts or recommendations for something better?

What's the reason you can't wear over ear headphones? I have those, but I rarely use them.

Work situations mainly. There's times where it's not professional plus it flattens the top of my head. IEMs also stash away much more easily in case I am not near my bag to put them in

It's a hassle to put them on and off, imagine that in a work situation. I don't see a benefit of the around ear style except for running. Sound is alright. Quality is okay, the nozzle is plastic, would be great if it was metallic.
Just get a normal IEM like a normal person.

mee audio m6 pros are another alternative to the shure se215s, they have a more neutral sound signature.

Those sound better in my imo then m50xs. And the replaceable cable is really nice

I have them and they're nice.

At a similar price point, check out the JVC FXD-80 and the Yamaha EPH-100.

ma750

KZ ATE S and a bag of weed

I bought the SE215's and I had to return 3 pairs because the right ear piece would always break. Maybe I just had horrible luck. If you're going to buy a pair, buy from somewhere that has a good warranty.

have you ever try to wear the bud?
if you haven't, go find some places to try, because this kind of bud comfy level depends on how your ear-shape.

I tried SE-215 IEM , ATH-IM50 and some model that I cant remember a year ago, then pick IM50 based on comfortability while actually planned to buy SE-215. somehow SE-215 shape hurts my ear.

They're too bass heavy. They don't compare to the m50x.

I have these and they're fun if you like nigga bass. You can equalize them to get a flatter result but they aren't audiophile approved.

If you're not a spaz you can put them in one handed in two seconds.

I got the 315s for more balanced sound, but after two years the cable just broke and I don't wanna pay €50 for the official replacement cable and chinkware is low quality and takes ages to arrive

Not him but over-ears just don't insulate as well as IEMs, which is why I use IEMs for my commute

nani, I find that treble is to harsh at times. Maybe your should listen to something other then nigger music on them.

Mostly nigga bass music but also Brian Eno can and shit. Sometimes I need to turn treble a little bit down but these are my gym headphones. I don't listen to patrician music there.

With treble down I mean 14000 hz

SE-215 is very outdated, chi-fi simply outperform them. Get KZ-ZST or the new Xiaomi Hybrid Pro

KZ-ATE S

they cost 100$ less and sound/feel the same.

can recommend Sennhieser IE80.

I have the KZ ATE HiFi IEMs and they don't sound great but they were only $15