No /csg/ thread? /csg/ thread!

>Ctrl+F 'csg'
>no results
All righty, until the proper thread is established, lets just get this one going.
Currently waiting on this copper+titanium finish beauty, what are you guys waiting on?

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20161115005261/en/PayPal-3rd-Annual-Global-Report-Shows-Asia
aliexpress.com/item/fuggs/32724342321.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A proper thread.

This thread sucks.

Discord was a mistake
Jew tube reviews was a mistake

Listen you fucks I just came here to see whats hot in the world of cheap chinese junk that might work for a short bit, either contribute or fuck off

Guys I want to post a question but I'm afraid that it'll be unanswered and buried if I post it here, should I wait until a properly formatted thread is started? Send help

Wow, Comfy really was the only user keeping this general going? RIP /csg/

I REALLY like the zuk z2 pro.
>good camera
>good battery life
>good specs
>rollcage

SOMEONE CONVINCE ME NOT TO WASTE MY MONEY

discord a shit

>zuk z2 pro
for that price why chinkphone instead of official Google Pixel?
Also
>lenovo

I think the problem is that no one else bothers with news and shit, and that's part of why the threads are so appreciated

just fucking ask you walnut

why would you pay this much for a chink phone off ali

I'm either retarded or blind, but I swear I asked in an earlier thread about big mics and couldn't find it afterwards. are the big chink mics usable for recording my shitty piano tracks, or should I save up and pay for the Blue meme?

JUST SEND ME THE e-mail ALREADY FUCKING ALIPAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how do I make aliexpress URLs shorter?

I'm an auafag, this will literally be less than half the price of a pixel/iPhone/Samsung.

I want a good camera but don't want to pay 1200 local dollars ;_;

11.11 uggs have arrived. Bretty gud for 17$.

replace the long package name with anything you want (1 character will do) and strip everything after .html

That looks ugly as shit.

thanks

Ausfag*

Looks pretty thin tho

>For the first time in the survey’s three-year history, China is the most popular cross-border online shopping destination for global2 online shoppers (21 percent of all online shoppers interviewed claimed to have shopped cross-border from Chinese websites in the past 12 months), followed by the U.S. (17 percent) and U.K. (13 percent).

Chink shit is now mainstream. What now?
businesswire.com/news/home/20161115005261/en/PayPal-3rd-Annual-Global-Report-Shows-Asia

Russian shit?

new thread

Well, it's in the name, isn't it?

The only reason I even considered them is because I needed some shoes I can quickly put on and off during the winter, tying shoelaces several time per day just to run out for five minutes was getting too annoying.
And the uggs solve the problem perfectly, I don't even care how they look.

Eh, they don't feel thin. Siberia isn't North Pole, I'm sure they'll keep me warm enough.

Here's the link, btw:
aliexpress.com/item/fuggs/32724342321.html

new goddamn thread stop bumping this one

fuck you i won't do what you tell me

Got my 2nd haul lads

Link to knife please.