Any software developers from Finland here...

Any software developers from Finland here? I have a job offer in Finland and was wondering about entry level salaries (mobile developer). Would asking for 3700EUR be too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

vero.fi/fi-FI/Syventavat_veroohjeet/Henkiloasiakkaan_tuloverotus/Valtion_tuloveroasteikko_2016
tyopaikat.oikotie.fi/palkkavertailu/Ohjelmistosuunnittelija
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Finland&country2=Switzerland&city1=Helsinki&city2=Geneva
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd ask for 4k and then chip away

Half goes to taxes anyway sooo

Pretty much depends on your skills and your position in the development team
completely false
vero.fi/fi-FI/Syventavat_veroohjeet/Henkiloasiakkaan_tuloverotus/Valtion_tuloveroasteikko_2016

Well I'm a junior android dev. The research I've done shows the median entry level salary is 3600. I'll probably just do what

says

Lol are you serious? Yes that's too much!

You would have to be an experienced/senior developed to make that kind of money...

Average monthly salary for software developper
in Funland is 3600 €
Source tyopaikat.oikotie.fi/palkkavertailu/Ohjelmistosuunnittelija

That means, I doubt you get that much. Unless you have long (5-10y) work experience.

I am a Nigerian game developer working in Finland. What would you like to know?

It's a pretty nice country compared to the UK and America. Whatever salary you get will be good considering all the advantages you get while living in Finland like hot women, cheap health care, cheap trips to Sweden/Estonia on the weekends, personal safety at all times of day and high quality social services.

BENIS :DDDDDDDD

Btw. After taxes you are looking at about 2500 € per month.

>finnish women
>finnish healthcare
>mfw
t: finn

Are Finns paid by the government to just breathe?

yes, I live on neetbux because I'm too lazy and incompetent for any real work

mfw free university and receiving 500€ monthly for free

So why does Genghis in OP wanna get paid so much for work?

>not appreciating our women

because taxes will be like 50% to fund my health

This guy asking about Memeland

>he unironically wants to move to finland

I thought Finland was nice, no?

What the fuck is that Chinese
T. Chinese

leave

>finland
>nice

Yes, but Estonia is in every way a better version of Finland.

You should fear flying into those lands. The Swedes ventured to greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in Tavast Land. The Spurdo. And The Spärde.

This is false in false in every aspect.

Earn 4000€, take home just 2500€. Then find out that rent near Helsinki center costs 1500€ for a single bedroom apartment. Cry at first, then go online to brag about "muh level of living"

tl;dr; It will be VERY hard to live with that salary if you're alone and prefer to live alone. Affording your own apartment will be hard.

>

>Then find out that rent near Helsinki center costs 1500€ for a single bedroom apartment.
SO PRICEY! That is a middle-class income over in SEA!

Sup Forums was ruined back when they introduced flags and it became Sup Forums 2.0, why would I go there?

Who wants to live In central Helsinki? Just get new house from outside highway 3. Or apartment somewhere along subway routes.

I know I would but can't justify the costs of living.

Because some people value their time and are not willing to spend a huge portion of their lives commuting?

An hour's commute(door-to-door) in one direction, which is considered normal in most Euroopean cities, means wasting 2 hours a day, 42 hours a month and 504 hours a year. That's 21 days or a full working month wasted. There is no way to get this time back, get reimbursed for it or do anything productive. It's just waste. Waste of your own life.

Do they have trains or busses in Finland? So you can read or nap?

Well gees. Then don't live and work in Helsinki. Why do they even have a fish market at the centermost part of the city?

That's why most helsinki dwellers live near the metro lines, the bus lines are also decent, have to wait 20 minutes for a bus at worst.

>2016
>living in Suomalia

Hey, are you living in SEA now?

Also, Finnish language is a real challenge.

>Yes, but Estonia is in every way a better version of Finland.

Only in the fant sea of faggots with AIDS fetishes

3700€ lmao

2400€ at most, thats 1700€ after taxes

1000€ on rent

400€ on food

Youll have 50€ saved at the end of the month

Can you get a job in Finland, if you don't speak a single word of finnish?

no, but you can apply for asylum and receive free welfare money for the rest of your life if you're black and/or muslim

>no
why?
they don't speak english?

Nearly every monkey job says you must know finnish

This is to stop darkies from applying, not that they would work anyways

As far as I know, their English is as good as their Japanese cousins.

1500€ is definitely on the higher end. I live close to central Helsinki in a 30m2 single and my rent is 600€.

Living in Helsinki is really not that expensive.

Provided if your english is good, you'll survive with that

Nearly any place around capital knows atleast a bit of english

My espoo house is 450k, its ok my pappa betalar lmao

>only 500€
I get 1000€ in Sweden.

wow

just take whatever they give you, fucks sake in poland entry level programmer gets 1500PLN-2000PLN which is around 350-450 euro a month

I get 2000€ in Sweden.

>€
>sweden

I get 4000€ in Norway.

Not him, but would you rather have us use SEK which isn't as relatable to other currencies as the euro?

Yes but your options will be limited.

I get 7499€ in Denmark.

yes, you subhuman mixing pool

I get 10000€ in Iceland

I get 12999€ in Åland.

I get 14999,99€ in Svalbard.

I get 17000€ in Japan.

I get 15230€ in norway

I get 19999€ in DPRK.

I get 29999€ in China

vittu, perkele and saatana is all you need to know

Finnish women are cute

I get 30000€ in South Korea.

I get 30001€ in North Korea

t. underpaid senior dev

>read
yes
>nap
no, we have nignogs

I get 385.000 for doing nothing in Austria.

I don't know why everybody refers to me as "president" though...

Isn't Finland white?

Students only get 500€, but if you just NEET you get 1000€+. Such is life in utopia.

Same here but in Brazil, it's strange

I nap in bus everyday, enjoy your Helsinki.

Besides the capital, yes.

that feel when all my friends live in the center or near the center of helsinki in single bedroom apartments for 600-1000 euros. Learn to rent shithead

>single bedroom apartments for 600-1000 euros

Impossible to find

t. Knower

She is turkish tho

>tfw 5km from Helsinki city center and rent

She is? woops
Someone post Finnish girls, I'm sure they are cute too

>3700EUR
I make more than that on my part time (25 hours/week) student job as a fucking supporter.

Greetings from Switzerland, poorfag.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Finland&country2=Switzerland&city1=Helsinki&city2=Geneva

>Average monthly salary for software developper
in Funland is 3600 €
Voi herranen aika. Is this for real? Meanwhile the average starting wage for developers in Stockholm is 30000sek = 3500€ , in Norway people are making around 6000€ as normal programmers.

Average starting wage for mech eng. is 2200€.

>I get 1000€ in Sweden.
You dumb fuck, the majority of that money is a loan

Im making 2000€ at my summer job without any education...

All of those statements are false. Also, 3500EUR is not equal to 35k kr. learn to forex dumbfuck

Nice roachboy

>wtf is a roacjboy
>search it
>front page full of reddit
You have to go back.

No, you should go back, turkroach

>Entry level
>3700€
Yes, that would be far too much to ask.
Your salaray is probably going to be under 3k, wouldn't be surprised if you were paid 2.5k starting in a job like this.
Then you're going to take home 1700€ and when you take the rent out of it, you're looking at 600€ a month to play with.
So unless you're willing to live very modest lifestyle, I seriously wouldn't recommend coming here.
Go to Sweden or Norway instead.

I live in Sweden atm and this place makes me want to kill myself. Taxes are even higher here, so I don't see how it could be any worse.

>Only in the fant sea of faggots with AIDS fetishes
Even Russians know Narva is shit.

Then they will die or go home.

pic

kek

This is the average girl? Well, at least they are not niggers.

it's not