In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
user purchased express card usb 3.0 adapter →
user buys Delta Printer, first impressions are good user quick review of KZ HDSE user buys Skeleton Keychain user get DT.NOI Smartwatch, short review user got keyboard stickers for his grandma (cute!) →
user got express card usb3.0 adaptor →
mad man buys a winter jacket it actually fits →
cheap micro usb cables are cheap →
user wonders about doing EE with stuff from china, it apparently won't kill you → →
user gets memephones and posts before even trying them THANKS! →
k10000 thickness discussion → →
redmeme 4 pro with temper glass and housefires included →

>Previous thread 57634626 →

first time desu

Other urls found in this thread:

smallbiztrends.com/2016/11/cross-border-shopping.html
aliexpress.com/item/ReplacementPart/32524020095.html
aliexpress.com/item/3D-VR-Glasses-Virtual-Reality-Headset-for-Smartphone/32616828743.html
aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-2016-New-Xiaozhai-BOBOVR-Z4-3D-Glasses-Virtual-Reality-Headphone-Google-Cardboard-with-Bluetooth/32654444076.html
aliexpress.com/store/1246446?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.QqGofE
aliexpress.com/store/1183804?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.f9zrAS
naoi.aliexpress.com/store/219629?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.d53D6m
aliexpress.com/store/1825606?spm=2114.01010208.3.6.1zzuw1
pt.aliexpress.com/item/Soft-Memory-Sponge-Mechanical-Keyboard-Wrist-Rest-Pad-Gamer-PC-Handguard-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Game-Large-Mat/32758268242.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.xNNxR6
aliexpress.com/item/Soft-Memory-Sponge-Mechanical-Keyboard-Wrist-Rest-Pad-Gamer-PC-Handguard-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Game-Large-Mat/32758268242.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.xNNxR6
gearbest.com/car-charger/pp_280751.html
aliexpress.com/item/Table-Desktop-Embedded-Qi-Wireless-Charging-Charger-Surface-Waterproof-For-Samsung-S6-Edge-Plus-Note-5/32340405993.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any news of upcoming phones in December for less than $150?

It feels like my phone's battery is about to fall down a cliff, and I'm thinking of getting a 3Gb Redmi Note 3 Pro but I feel like a good phone will be launched by December, probably an SD653 phone with dual cameras for less than $150.

you did a good job user

rate latest creative thread 5 star

why won't alipay send me the fucking confirm e-mail?

it's been MINUTES already!!!

I just ordered two sanrenmu

smallbiztrends.com/2016/11/cross-border-shopping.html

massdrop has monks

>no /csg/ Chink Shit General in subject line
>no • between news
>previous thread isn't properly linked with a >>
>news starts out written okay then devolves into lazy bullshit

3/10, at least you tried

After two days of internet being gone I can finally post this.

you bought triangles?

I rate solid 6/10. It is better than the shit thread we had with no news

totally

thread arrive in country and deliver
5 star

triangles are best cjinabuy

Guitar pick.

I'm looking at an android 5.1 head unit but they all seem really no name and suspicious so I'm kinda hesitant. Does anyone in /csg/ have experience with chinkshit carputers?

I will improve, this isnt my final form

BLUE monks

Android TV boxes are also no-name. Basically one of those built into a DIN housing with a screen.
Welcome to chink shit.

Fucking RED Monks

copy and paste an older OP from the archives, delete all the news but keep the •, write fresh news in their place, use general appropriate OP image from archive. Bang, you're as good as regular OP.

wee chinkshit stuff came finaly (EUD.dx.com)
It took longer than expected but 3 custom investigations in route tru europe explains thing ot two..
(i wonder what biological weapons dxwarehouse stacks)

RTC Circuit, arduino uno clone and some neopixels
all good but uno had some shit on it

http:// imgur com/ a/ Lvn3q

Do wory mang as long as you try to make it properly its all good.

DX EU Direct is scam, they just ship items from China via PostNL.

>he didn't get the candy ones

what?

Which One?

link to the 140$ one

they were limited edition with better cable and supposedly better tuning

indeed it is .. just wanted some proof myself
sometimes their packages come faster tho(dunno why ??) specialy some shops what have "ES warehouse"

chinklink pls

Fucking Lee.

boring GRAY housing

my 11/11 wireless james donkey arrived.

I ripped it apart because you assholes said all kinds of shit about it.

led's only light up when you change dpi. the red glow is the IR tracking.

it's held together by one screw. easy to service.

works fine no connection issues so far. better than old logishit laser.

under a $3 uv led torch.

the only reason I bought it. to match with my meme mech.

>wireless

nothing wrong with wireless

looks like crap

The wireless James Donkey is known to have a ton of problems, multiple anons have complained about it. The wired one is decent. Make sure to scrape off the jelly on the thumb grips, it turns orange and starts to melt away after a week.

for $10 and it just works, so it looks fine to me.

I need a good, cheap mech keyboard, and someone recommended outemu switches.
What is your experience, /csg/? I can only find a few outemu-switched keyboards for under $60.

fastcardtech

and it has about 1$ worth of parts in it
not exactly a steal

I ordered this product, and when I got the item, the other half of the shell is missing, so I opened up a dispute for a refund. The screenshot shows how he wants to solve the problem.

Given that I don't really trust chinks, should I ask for him to send the item first before I close the dispute? Or should I just trust this chink and close it?

aliexpress.com/item/ReplacementPart/32524020095.html

I know, that's why I ripped it apart to see what the fuss was. it was probably just a anons who got out of their hugbox.

there isn't a lot of alternatives at that price. and it's better than my old logitech so far. so I'm happy I can escape the logitech jew tax.

Anyone tried these VR Sets?
aliexpress.com/item/3D-VR-Glasses-Virtual-Reality-Headset-for-Smartphone/32616828743.html

aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-2016-New-Xiaozhai-BOBOVR-Z4-3D-Glasses-Virtual-Reality-Headphone-Google-Cardboard-with-Bluetooth/32654444076.html

Send the item back
Close the dispute only after you get the shit you paid for

>good
>cheap
>mech
You can only pick two.

ok good and cheap pls

Magicforce 68 is pretty much the only worthwhile one. Even /mkg/ admits it's a good mech and they hate chink shit. Get it off Amazon, it's cheaper there than Ali.

Found the Meme IEM Stores:

aliexpress.com/store/1246446?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.QqGofE

aliexpress.com/store/1183804?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.f9zrAS

naoi.aliexpress.com/store/219629?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.d53D6m

aliexpress.com/store/1825606?spm=2114.01010208.3.6.1zzuw1

check the Infographic it has the csg aproved mechs

Is the $140 worth it or is the $116 good enough? I don't gayms with android only browse and watch movies and take camera pictures.

is wooeasy a meme store

>Send the item back
That's more the trouble it needs to get what I want. Sending the item back costs more than buying it.

Should I just ask him to send the missing parts, THEN I'll close the dispute when I get the proof of it being sent?

Should I?

pt.aliexpress.com/item/Soft-Memory-Sponge-Mechanical-Keyboard-Wrist-Rest-Pad-Gamer-PC-Handguard-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Game-Large-Mat/32758268242.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.xNNxR6

>Your Money, your Prerogative

Yes its good, you can find if dor around 3$.

>you can find if dor around 3$.

If it's not on aliexpress for that price, where the fuck will I find it? Another seller?

ur mum

>Your Money, your Prerogative
I know, but you're (/csg/) the experienced ones in terms of both buying chink shit, and dealing with chinks.

I'll just tell him:
"Please send proof of the missing items being sent, then I'll close the dispute."

there's no tactile feedback anymore, though

>pt
Every time you link non-English site a puppy dies.

KZ will be releasing 10 driver IEMs apparently.

It won't let me access anything other that the pt domain

KZ have so many meme headphones I don't even know where to begin. I got KZ D9 or something over a year ago and they were nicely weighted by the fit was terrible. Sound wasn't great compared to Piston 2s either

I seen the coloured ZSTs that look great and have detachable cables which I've never tried before, worried they'll sound shit compared to hybrid pistons/re400s i have

Yes, add it to your wish list and use the "find similar products" future, or wait a few days to is if the price drops on black Friday, i got mine for 3.50$.

aliexpress.com/item/Soft-Memory-Sponge-Mechanical-Keyboard-Wrist-Rest-Pad-Gamer-PC-Handguard-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Game-Large-Mat/32758268242.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.xNNxR6

Global site top right you euro beaner

Anyone know where to get iPod Video 30GB batteries cheap? Aliexpress prices are too high, I just need a $2 cheapo to boot it up and make sure my iFlash is still working

Batteries aren't measured in GB

but the iPod Video 30GB has a specific battery, doofus

>he doesn't measure battery in GigaBatts

ebay has plenty. 10-15 is the cheapest you're going to find them. audiophiles have turned the ipod 5/6 modding into a meme, you can find ssd mod ipods for $800 on ebay.

Want to buy a Xiaomi Car Charger. In the product description, they say this works with most cars made after 2013.
Anyone bought something similar and care to share his experience? What are the chances this will work with my 10 year-old Rover?

Why.

Out of all the balanced armature iems by sony, the best sounding ones are the ones with only 1 armature per canal.

Forgot product link:
gearbest.com/car-charger/pp_280751.html

Thx for the randomizer suggestion /csg/

>$7.49 free shipping on Aliexpress is too high

>mfw my dad bought a (chink) phone recharger for 12€ at retail
>mfw it costs 2,50€ on ebay shipped from my country, even less if you buy it from China

Anyone here can recommend a Good Cheap Chink Wireless Charger?

Anyone have any experience with buying books off taobao? Amazonjew wants $80 for a book that chinks sell for ~$35 on taobao.

I bought this one:
aliexpress.com/item/Table-Desktop-Embedded-Qi-Wireless-Charging-Charger-Surface-Waterproof-For-Samsung-S6-Edge-Plus-Note-5/32340405993.html

Charges my LG G4 surprisingly fast. Don't know if it's cheap enough for you though.

nice mousepad

ask Taobao General on /cgl/

Accessories's where the money is made.

Pretty Gud

Fair Warning though: Shipping puts enormous stress on your book. Choosing a well-established exporters can be better than going down the bottomline.

Update time. I'll wait for the tracking number to activate, then I'll close it.

Give or take, 12 hours.

Bump?

Fuck off. No one is here to hold your hand as you shop you faggot, get whatever one you think fits you best.

Why isn't there a fucking 104-key option? I want a tenkey, like the piece of shit I am.

will do
Thanks. Not a beaner bro, just Barbosa.

Check out motospeed mechs on gearbest, they do several 104-key mechs

Motospeed Inflictor.

First 11.11. order arrived, it's the ED9 memephones. These things are surprisingly tiny.

GUYS

why the fuck am I still not getting the Alipay e-mail???

I want to waste my money but the chinks won't let me

Fuck of you inpatient shit, it literally does not matter.

>it literally does not matter
I am not giving the chink sellers my CC

>Want to buy a Xiaomi Car Charger. In the product description, they say this works with most cars made after 2013.

so why the xiaomi car charger so expensive? what does it do over a normal USB charger?