FUCK WINDOWS 10 BULLSHIT !!! FUCK YOU !

FUCK WINDOWS 10 SHARE THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKJMsJ-6XU

Holy shit I hate windows now!!

I used to know that nigga.

He used to do these prank calls and then turned into another worthless celebrity that cries too much.

I'm surprised by how much people are willing to take and still not considering switching Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. I guess it takes effort for normalfags (like me).

Fuck this os. I'm not planning to move from 8.1 anytime soon. If I wasn't gayming, I'd switch to Linux a long time ago, like I did with my laptop.

>mfw mine silent-installed Candy Crush Soda Saga as well

It's pretty mad, at least when someone justifies windows with 'muh games' i know they're talking about candy crush and farmville now.

I love Barnacules man, I wish he and other YouTubers did Linux tutorials (installation and usage) to make regular people realize they have alternatives. Not that they even have to switch, but once Microsoft realizes that people are considering other OSes out there, they might lessen their shit (or they might just hide it better).

You guys have to realize the average person and even intermediate users simply don't give a shit. For godsake, this guy acts like accessing regedit is difficult. Most people are not comfortable with fucking installing an os, god forbid you have to enter anything in a terminal...

>tl;dr most people want it to just werk

You are a noob, install gentoo you faggot

To this day I haven't seen anyone crying about Linux users not using Windows.

Guys grow up and stop shoving your shitty OS down our throats.

Inb4 pajeet

>To this day I haven't seen anyone crying about Linux users not using Windows.
I'll tell you why. Usually losers, in this case Linux users, drag other people down with them (mostly subconsciously).

>not going into the Microsoft Store settings on first boot & disabling automatic app updates & tiles so these stupid apps don't get installed.

I just really really want to stop using windows, but muh games... i can't abandon then ;-;

>eceleb shit
>people bitching privacy on a fucking OS when they are using any ISP
>people bitching privacy on a fucking OS when they are using mobile phone service
Now that's a special kind of retard.
People are retarded. Win10 has proven this thoroughly.

I couldn't sit through more than three seconds of watching this obese sweaty Amerifat. What is the point he is making in his unnecessarily elongated video? Is it just another "muh privacy" rant?

I cleaned my HDD last night and installed Ubuntu. Am I free of the botnet?

>people bitching privacy on a fucking OS when they are using any ISP
>people bitching privacy on a fucking OS when they are using mobile phone service
>Now that's a special kind of retard.

Dude what world do you live in? So you're gonna become your own ISP and use landline? Those won't even solve the problem.

If you want privacy, use a VPN and understand that mobile service comes at a cost besides money (so don't use it for private stuff). Idk what you're even trying to argue here.

Forgot

Same here... jesus christ.

>he thinks he can hide from his isp

>>he thinks he can hide from his isp
In order to retain safe-harbour protections ISPs aren't allowed to inspect the content of your internet use.

Mine installed Facebook, Twitter, Asphalt 8 Airborne, Candy Crush Saga, and some other social media shit that I have never heard of.

Fucking niggers

>he beleives this
>he hasn't seen what Bongland passed into law a few days ago
Sorry for your ignorance.

Do you even know how a VPN works?

I wouldn't count on it

>tfw on Enterprise LTSB
Pirates win again

>I got a vpn kid
>leet hacker
k

>>he hasn't seen what Bongland passed into law a few days ago
>Sorry for your ignorance.
Oh right. Well I wouldn't expect Pakistan2.0 to afford their citizens rights.

>I wouldn't count on it
Well I assume it's not their standard procedure but the facilities exist.

>assumes I use a VPN and I'm not just recommending using one of you care about privacy

I do realize I came off as an edgy 14 year old sorry

This is what happens when you are a fucking retard and use a microsoft account.

Just use a local account and microsoft doesnt install bullshit

It's Sup Forums so it's pretty much what I expected.

A VPN still isn't going to protect you from an ISP assuming you still want to do things online. Like video games or streaming. At least for the vast majority of users.

magnet link please?
is it the latest version as well? build 1607 i guess?

>tfw used to watch dcigs prank calls on justin.tv
>tfw witnessed his quick blip into fame via shaq and kevin hart
>tfw witnessed his descent into madness after kevin hart didnt think he was funny

feels bad man

>kevin hart
>funny

This.

fucking idiots.

I have the newest version of windows with a microsoft account linked, and don't have any of this on my pc, looks like this fat virgin faggot spams next during installs. He's also prolly the same dipshit that has searchprotect on his pc.
Also if you want complete control of your os, use linux... easy.

haha, disgruntled ex-employee much

no

you did good

>fat loser
>+10 minute videos to milk as much money as possible from retards that go muh wintan is bad!

Sad state of neo Sup Forums lmao

Literally all OSes come with preinstalled software. Literally all OSes come with definitions that may not be optimal for you.
And fuck off with the spying shit. If you want to use their services of course they will have to gather data from you, that's not spying. Fucking retards. Plus, there's no evidence of real spying besides stuff that is only present in the Insider rings.

t. Satya Nadella

So after you apply the new settings. Why shouldn't one use Windows 10 apart from hurt feelings? What is so bad about Microsoft gathering information about you?

t.cuck

Has anyone used the DWS app? Is it any good?

I need plus 10 minute videos otherwise I wouldn't have background noise

Then this is your first day on Sup Forums.

>16.04

>amerifat telling me off
>He's a disgruntled ex-employee.
>hurr durr it installed games with out my knowledge

GET OUT OP Stop shilling your video.

I have Botnet 10 Home and I don't have any of these apps.

I got that shit on my Windows 10 VM I used to check whether Anniversary Edition was safe to upgrade to.

I never upgraded to Anniversary edition.

You are wrong. They will install shit regardless of whether you use a Microsoft or local account. I have a local only account on my Anniversary edition VM and Windows 10 is not even activated there - it's installed without a CD key
It DID install that crap. 100%.

If they are not installing it, there is some other reason behind it.

ubuntu is amazon botnet, you're not free yet

>complaining about Microsoft not respecting your privacy
>on YouTube

Eat shit idiots

>tfw want to forgo W10 but I want Dx12 games
>tfw want to dual boot linuix but my mobo has secureboot bullhsit that makes it a hassle
>tfw even if I disable secureboot i'd have to set it up so when W10 is active it can't read my HDD's or anything, which is an even bigger pain
>tfw if I do that I'll have to switch OS's every time I need to do anyhing other then playing games and it's such a pain in the ass it's not even worth it