Is this okay?

is this okay?

Is it meant to be a data dictionary?

Is that an excel spreadsheet layout? Have the productID be the key.

its a relational model

>is this okay?
No but I fixed it for you.

jpegtran -rotate 270 1479901271161.jpg > out.jpg rotates your jaypegs without adding artifacts.

It is not ok. BrandID connected to a varchar brand field. Wtf dude. Check out some guides on how to do database normalization first

> an ERD without cardinality.

Are you even trying?

no, its sideways

Even I could make a better database, and I'm really bad at it

git gud

But seriously, what are you trying to store in the database? What's it for?

So you're making 5 databases and 1 of those 5 has a relationship with another table?

Fix this shit. Your tables should be able to work with each other based off ID at all times whether you're making join tables or not, and I'm assuming you only need to create one join table for the 1 actual relationship in your DB, still, always identify using ID, otherwise you'll have a really fucked up DB. It saves lives.

Are you blind? He didn't make the diagram in the proper way but it's not difficult to interpret it, it's clearly 5 tables, and 4 of them work with each other by id

It just looks like shit, and does not do the job of getting across the purpose of creating an ERD.

Here, now do the rest properly this time

What the fuck are you trying to make? I literally do not understand what this drawing is supposed to be for. Are you just making tables for the sake of it? You're the reason software consultants want to commit suicide.

I'm not sure he wanted to make an ERD, instead he just made a draft of a database to get help

so does mspaint

>you have to make proper diagrams to post on Sup Forums

Right

so does right-click>left/right rotate

I wanna help you user, but I have no idea what this table represents, at all. Is it for a store front, is it for a blog? Give me details and I can help, but I cannot help looking at a piece of paper with 3 tables that barely represent the purpose of using an ERD.

NORMALIZE YOUR FUCKING TABLES

I'm not op tho, just a bored guy in a class

It's for a small warehouse selling parts for laptops

I'm trying to make a database for a java application

that's not an ERD

>without artifacts
>implying that it doesn't decompress, change something and recompress, but instead modifies the jpeg data directly.