Hey Sup Forums I just bought a razer blade

Hey Sup Forums I just bought a razer blade.

Have I made a mistake?

yes
return immediately.

Because it's overpriced, or? I really like the design, weight, and battery life given that it has a 1060. I do sort of feel as though I've fallen for the meme.

the only razer worth buying is a wilkinson sword

the blade itself is not a bad laptop if you can live with the hideous razer logo

No, Linus said it's good

Does it sound like a supersonic jet?

thats a reason not to buy it.
i changed my mind, return it immediately

Definietly better than mbp at that price point. Don't listen to Sup Forums and enjoy your new razer blade.

it's dogshit, even worse than a macbook pro

get a [spoiler]dope[/spoiler] dbrand skin for it to cover up the kiddiness and enjoy it OP, be sure to post yur experiunciz

your mom made a mistake

getting a skin to cover that shit

bait.
thanks m80
that's the plan. Looking at the matte black.

I have some problems with the blase, supposedly it gets really toasty. Also, ram saudered to the board and no ethernet port. I'll let you guys know how it is when it gets here.

it is an okayish consumer-tier gaymen notebook.
i would get a warranty extension to atleast 3 yrs, just in case it fucks itself up.

i would rather get a Precision m5510 or simply a decent Thinkpad, Elitebook/ zBook.

THIS...
and (check dbrand)

anything i3 above laptop is over
but it has a dedicated gpu so its forgiven

I had a Razer Blade, with the 870m from a couple years ago. I really liked that thing.

I think they're good. You won't find that much computing power in a more compact form.

cut your wrist with it

I personally prefer the lazy approach and just go with a dry electric shaver. But I know traditional straight edge shaving is making a comeback so if you have the patience for it and prefer the result, go right ahead.