Modafinil

Medication is technology.

What's your opinion on Nootropics and the -afinil series of pills to help get things done Sup Forums? Any experiences or opinions?

Supposedly they're very popular among students and programmers.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man the fuck up and smoke Meth instead you fucking cuck.

Bet you also have an nvidia gpu.

Faggot.

Not sure about modafinil since I've never tried it. People say Adderall/Ritalin both help with focus when programming, however I've found that hydrocodone makes me extremely creative and productive when it comes to coding.

All nootropics except AMP don't have any proven effects and so must be considered placebos.

>Medication is technology.
Modafinil doesn't do shit, I literally used it today. Methylphenidate is ok but gets me extra sleepy after the effect wears off.

I have a script for adderall and was on modafinil for 2 years.

I'm on call for one of the largest data centers in NA.

Adderall is better for focus, but not as good for general quality of life. I try to use it as sparsely as possible. Modafinil on the other hand no dry mouth/bullshit side effects beside your piss smells god awful.

This is not tech it is pharmacology/bio.

Where the fuck are MODS?
Delete
This
Thread

I took 200mg of modafinil a few weeks back and the only thing it did was keep me up for 34 hours while feeling tired but not drowsy.

Pretty shit overall.

This is not a blog

Technology [tek-nol-uh-jee]

noun,pluraltechnologiesfor4.

thebranchofknowledgethatdealswiththecreationanduseoftechnicalmeansandtheirinterrelationwithlife,society,andtheenvironment,drawinguponsuchsubjectsasindustrialarts,engineering,appliedscience,andpurescience.

theapplicationofthisknowledgeforpracticalends.

Fuck.
dictionary.com/browse/technology

what a shit thread

botnet

99% of the shit you do is directly or indirectly related to technology. don't be a fucking moron.

take this to /sci/ or something.

Who /solus/ here?

The age of Solus OS™ has arrived.

>JUST DOWNLOAD MORE ACID BRO

Like I give a shit. What are you going to do about it anyway?

modafinil doesnt do anything unless youre sleep deprived fyi and still somehow it feels like youre not on anything

if you can be placebod into working for any amount of hours straightght with modafinil just enjoy the fact you can do tasks sober

I tried modafinil, it made my face flush but i didn't notice any cognitive effects. Nicotine and pseudoephedrine, had noticeable effects on my ability to focus and remember stuff. I want to try amphetamine and methamphetamine.

12mg of Suboxone is all I need

Armodafinil I get from a doc. Works well at keeping me awake albeit not fully aware of my surroundings under minimal sleep conditions (3-4 hours sleep / day for 3-5 days). I notice that, originally prescribed it for depression (seriously), it now has fed into some weird pseudo-narcolepsy and not taking it makes it so I fall asleep sometimes even during lulls in conversation.

>_______ is technology.
just because you're interested in it doesn't mean it's technology guys. take this to /fit/ or reddit or something.

fags without supplies on suicide watch

>fags without supplies
what does this mean? is it some reddit phrase? should you go back there maybe?

Medfag here, I would avoid them lest you end up dependant on them

I like drugs. I've done speed a couple of times and it's pretty cool at a party but sucks when it's time to go to sleep. Also I can't really say if it was amp since I didn't reagent test.
Stims are cool but I lost interest, weed is my shit with an occasional LSD tab

I think he means that all the negative comments in the thread are due to jealousy by those anons who do not have any 'supplies', in this context nootropic drugs.

It is a common behavior of a drug addict or user. Drugs feed the ego making it very centric. Hence the person behaving as though having drugs is of the same importance to everyone else as it is to him or her.