Who here /nothingtohide/?

who here /nothingtohide/?
>A look at Trump’s recently named choice to head the Central Intelligence Agency, Mike Pompeo, a Republican congressman from Kansas, suggests the incoming administration may try to fulfill those campaign pledges and expand mass surveillance programs that flourished under Pres. Barack Obama.
>Pompeo introduced a bill in 2015 to restore wide spying powers to the National Security Agency that had been curbed by Congress after revelations by Edward Snowden. The legislation was too extreme both for liberals and for libertarian-leaning conservatives; it was called “Big Brother on steroids” by the Tea Party activist group FreedomWorks. It also failed to win much support from other Republicans and never made it out of committee.
>As CIA director, Pompeo would run an organization primarily responsible for foreign surveillance but that also engages in domestic activities via collaboration with other agencies. Pompeo would inherit broad leeway to collect information on people the CIA sees as national security risks. That surveillance power does currently have limits—agencies must now make targeted requests for investigations rather than collect and store information in bulk—but Pompeo’s writings on national security indicate he would like to push the limits back.
>tfw pedoshits getting btfo
>tfw other degenerates getting btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/trump-proposes-an-advocate-of-mass-public-surveillance-as-cia-chief/?WT.mc_id=SA_TW_POLE_NEWS
copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah I see you copied copyrighted text.

scientificamerican.com/article/trump-proposes-an-advocate-of-mass-public-surveillance-as-cia-chief/?WT.mc_id=SA_TW_POLE_NEWS

>Ah I see you copied copyrighted text.
Copying portions of copyrighted text for non-commercial and educational use is allowed, user. Also referring to copyrighted text and properly citing is source is likewise allowed.

You're not the judge of that. Take his computer as evidence.

>You're not the judge of that
user pls
copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#107

And his phone too. Because clearly he's still linking to copyrighted websites.

>referring to copyrighted text and properly citing is source is likewise allowed.
um, what? that's not true.

you can make a claim that non-commercial use is allowed, but Sup Forums runs ads. it's not *your* use if Sup Forums is hosting it and (nominally) generating ad revenue on it. this is why youtube has to respond to DMCA takedowns.

you're like one of those idiots on youtube who thinks that posting "this is not my video i don't claim copyright over it" in the description of the video has any legal bearing whatsoever, aren't you?

He's actually republishing the content. I wonder what he has to say for himself. We'll see him in court in 260 days.

also "cite" and its various forms never shows up in . this is probably just something you imagined.

to be clear, it's legal to quote things, but wholesale copy/paste of substantial amounts of text isn't allowed.

>tfw EU
>tfw uncucked out of copyrights
God Bless Emperor Junkers

>but wholesale copy/paste of substantial amounts of text isn't allowed.
>the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.

Yeah but you're cucked in every other way imaginable though

I don't leave my house why should I care.

Oh yeah that's great, abdicate your societal responsibility and civic duty and let Mohammad rape your country

>europeons
>implying you can rape the willing

>Responsibility
>Civic Duty
FUCKING NORMIE

black bresident in the rainbow house

Hillary would have changed all of this though. Shit would be different under her. Don't you hate Trump yet?

Thank you for your service.

Yeah, changed it so more cash flowed in her direction.

I was being a sarcasm user.

Hey where's the wall? is he gonna back down on that too? lmao

>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

Barron for head of cyber security when?

CYBER
Y
B
E
R

Thank God I have nothing to hide.

Afraid they're going to kick you out?
MAGA

He already did lmao. It's The Fence now

Feels good living the proper life doesn't it? It is true freedom.

Have fun explaining that to the government, you degenerate thief.

I think this doesn't apply to Americans because when Obama gaveaway the Internet to the EU back in October, a lot of new small rules in the back were made anyway.

>when Obama gaveaway the Internet to the EU back in October
Don't talk about things you don't understand

>when Obama gaveaway the Internet to the EU back in October
This is so wrong it's hilarious. I genuinely laughed, thanks user.