-touchwiz

iPhone 6s plus
+Performance
+More durable build
+Good camera
-hardly customizable
-non removable battery
-not water resistant

Before you suggest I get a OP3T or RN3 I can't because it needs to work with Verizon (I know it's expensive and overrated but it's literally the only carrier that works where I live.)

I don't mind using Android or iOS.
I do like customizability but I can live without it.
I don't like touchwiz but I can just flash a ROM or something.
All it will be used for is browsing the interwebs, light gaming, and music and video streaming.
I will be buying this with a 2 year contract in case that's important.

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-49/product_id-15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xiaomi Mi Mix

>le Chinese botnet

Xiaomi Mi Note 2?

All phones are botnet, the choice is between botnets.

I don't care if chinks look at my data, same for google. I'd care if my gov did it.

How the fuck is having an micro SD card slot a negative?

The Samsung Galaxy S7 has a microSD card slot...

How is having micro sd a disadvantage?

OP has a slight case of autismola :^)

Sorry can't type worth shit I meant the micro SD is a plus

You do realize only extremely mentally ill people (ie homosexuals) use iPhones, right?

Also see webm related.

>good camera
lol no, S7E is like 10X as good especially in low light.

Android is a huge Con.
It's full of security holes, natively written in Java, your phone goes unsupported in less than a year, and mysteriously needs twice the specs to perform nearly as good as an iOS phone.
I say get the 6S, it's gonna be the last good Apple phone at least until Tim Cock gets ousted.

If you have thicc palms you will touch the edge screen. This made me return s7 edge. Otherwise I loved the phone. IPhone is my current phone and it feels crippled and bit too restricted. I cannot even save a picture on Sup Forums without opening it to separate tab and saving it from there.

see Also iOS has 2X the bugs/glitches and whatever as Android you retard.

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-49/product_id-15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html

In fact the newest bug is a video message that crashes iPhones.

A FUCKING VIDEO MESSAGE CAN NOW CRASH YOUR iTURD

t. iphone 6 plus user who got touch disease and switched to a galaxy S7 thereafter.

Most phones' camera are worse on AOSP/non-vendor ROM, so keep it in mind when getting Android phones. If you can live with that, avoiding the apple walled garden is always a big plus

Piggy backing on this
Looking for a decent inexpensive Android phone and need suggestions on what to get to break my habit of just getting whatever is cheapest

I'm the poster above you. Should have waited for samsung s8 my dude

What's your budget?

Meh, at least I won't get touch disease on my S7. It's the exynos variant so it's not too bad.

Thinking 100-120 usd, I'm hoping to get something on sale friday if possible

GS7, especially if you will flash a CM ROM.

If you're using T-Mobile or at&t get a xiaomi phone they are good but the skin is pretty memory hungry but if I'm not mistaken its open so you can install Roms without much trouble
Or
If you would prefer a stockier Android with a few features there's the oneplus x which is 200 off their website but it only had micro USB and no fingerprint sensor and only 16gb of memory but has dual sim or 1 sim and micro sd

Pixel XL

Thanks, I'll look into them

1+3

If you're in IT/CS, then you have no business using IOS.

Unless you're socially insecure.